Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever have a close call with Insulin?

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
We all know insulin can be dangerous if used incorrectly. But it is also the best thing out there for serious muscle growth. Insulin created the mass monsters we see on stage today. It is even widely popular among recreational bodybuilders.

For anyone here who has used insulin....have you ever had a close call where you went hypo? Or even just felt slightly off and had to take in some sugar real quick? What did it feel like? What ended up happening and how did you manage to recover? Did you pass out? Hospital? What is your story?

We all know insulin can be dangerous if used incorrectly. But it is also the best thing out there for serious muscle growth. Insulin created the mass monsters we see on stage today. It is even widely popular among recreational bodybuilders.

For anyone here who has used insulin....have you ever had a close call where you went hypo? Or even just felt slightly off and had to take in some sugar real quick? What did it feel like? What ended up happening and how did you manage to recover? Did you pass out? Hospital? What is your story?

Would love to hear more. I’m contemplating usage this winter during my bulk cycle to bring up lagging body parts.

25% of the USA population is diabetic or prediabetic. of those how many millions use insulin daily?

1. they aren't dropping like flies dying from it
2. they certainly aren't 'jacked'

insulin is a tool ONLY. you cannot just take it and turn into a pro. you also need to be using a shit ton of hgh, steroids, and things like DNP too for it to work to your benefit

99.9% of you who use it will just gain fat that is very hard to get rid of

and many of you who use it will not even come close to going hypo because your blood sugar is already high due to your american style dieting.

Last edited:
I only use for 2 years with hgh and i play safe because i eat right after taking humalog , i know is better to wait 15 minutes but i dont take the risk . Interesting i fell all the signs of hypo when im one year on protein diet no carbs no fats and in fasted cardio i fell it ( is the death ) : cold sweats , shaking , you dont see clear, weakness .

Bro I'm surprised you haven't used it yet. I would have bet that you were already using it based on your size and the level that you compete at.

Yeah it was something I didn’t know Much about in the past and also scared me. Now that I have researched it and learned proper protocols my coach and I are looking at adding it to my offseason bulk cycle. Nothing crazy probably 5iu pre and post workout using humalog which is fast acting so I can time carbs easier intraworkout and post.

Yeah it was something I didn’t know Much about in the past and also scared me. Now that I have researched it and learned proper protocols my coach and I are looking at adding it to my offseason bulk cycle. Nothing crazy probably 5iu pre and post workout using humalog which is fast acting so I can time carbs easier intraworkout and post.
Yea I hear fast acting is best for beginners. With the long acting stuff you need to remember to keep the carbs coming in all day. You could pin it at 7am and go hypo at 2pm if you're not careful. I'd much rather use short acting...at least to start.
i don't need it for my goals
Nor do I at the moment. I honestly just don't think I truly need it yet. I still have a lot of gains to be made with just AAS alone before I nned to take it to the next level with slin...that is, if I ever reach that point. I don't compete so I probably will never have a use for it.

Back
Top Bottom