Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG powder solution how to store

YaniCaster

Hi guys

I have Pregnyl vials with powder in. Do I need to store that vials with powder before I even mix them with a water based solution in the frige ? Or in room temperature is ok? Im talking BEFORE I even open the vial and mix it. It obvious that after I do that I have to store it in a frige but the question is before.

Thx guys !

You can store them in a cool dry place, before they are reconstituted. There is no harm in storing them in the refrigerator at that point either though.

Even so. As always with meds - cool, dark and dry place.

I bought 3 packages with raw HCG in vials and stored it at the shelf in a box 5 months before, So latly here in spain is so hot so I though of thst. Now I throw them in a frige but 5 months are pased. Do you think they wolud be good to go when I open them . How do I know?

You don't really know without using it. I'd say the odds are they are still good, and at worst lost a little potency. Most compounds are pretty resilient until you reconstitute them.

Even if they aren't opened. Its a powder form in an ampule.

you can keep it at room temperature in a dark place unmixed, but i would STILL put it in the fridge.. i keep all my peptides in my fridge until ready to use, keeps them lasting longer

I bought 3 packages with raw HCG in vials and stored it at the shelf in a box 5 months before, So latly here in spain is so hot so I though of thst. Now I throw them in a frige but 5 months are pased. Do you think they wolud be good to go when I open them . How do I know?

Short of a lab test who knows. But why did you not store them like meds from the start? They cost you some bucks right?

Short of a lab test who knows. But why did you not store them like meds from the start? They cost you some bucks right?

I always strore my meds in a dark plays in a box, but yes, I didnt count with the temperature. I did put the HCG in the frige now. But still I have test ampouls that are in the box. Test might not need that lower temperature. Thx !

Back
Top Bottom