Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legit steroid websites

Well i can upload pictures of my current conversation with one of the repsif that would tickle your fansy. Still havent shipped my order from a month ago due to restocking the anavar..... :/

That's sad....

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hey, I get it, stimy, internet bulletin boards the likes of this one are very expensive to operate. So the revenue derived from commercial sponsors is sorely needed.
Nonetheless, readers need keep in mind the fact that sources that are not commercial sponsors are going to be maligned because of that economic motivation and irrespective of whether or not a non-sponsoring source is deserving of being maligned.

"I all start." "Napsgear, it is legitimately..."

Hey, for someone whose first language is likely to be Romanian, that isn't all that.

But, really, bestrong43...why not simply do whatever it is that you need to do to become an approved source here at Evo? That way you could stop all of these embarrassingly deceitful posts that aren't doing you any good...

I would really like to have an answer to that question. But I'm afraid that "bestrong43" won't be posting anymore.

I would really like to have an answer to that question. But I'm afraid that "bestrong43" won't be posting anymore.

No comment, eh, bestrong43? That's what I had thought would happen.

Napsgear is a spot on site. I have used them a handful of times in the past and they have always been spot on with their shipping, customer service, and product quality. Their products, especially with Dragon Pharm, are as legit as they come and couldn't have asked for better gains and results. They have what you need when you need it and it is just a click away. It is nice to sit behind a computer and find what you need instead of having to rely on someone else or Joe Blow down at the gym. Where do you think they are getting theirs from? So why pay double when you have everything you need at the click of a mouse. Try them... you wont be disappointed!

Napsgear is a spot on site. I have used them a handful of times in the past and they have always been spot on with their shipping, customer service, and product quality. Their products, especially with Dragon Pharm, are as legit as they come and couldn't have asked for better gains and results. They have what you need when you need it and it is just a click away. It is nice to sit behind a computer and find what you need instead of having to rely on someone else or Joe Blow down at the gym. Where do you think they are getting theirs from? So why pay double when you have everything you need at the click of a mouse. Try them... you wont be disappointed!

brother you're such a fake scammer review....shame

1 post and talks about napsgear like it's the second coming of jesus.

I agree with @gearhead on this one. Seems like a scammer.

I'll pose the same question to you, getswoleup; why not do whatever it is that you have to do in order to become one of Evo's approved sponsors? After all, you guys seem to meet the criteria.

does posting bot messages pay well? lol

Under Normal Circumstances, they would follow what has been the Established Rules.................. JP

P.S.

But in the case of Naps, too many Members already complained of being Ripped-off.

“...too many members already complained of being Ripped-off.”

Actually, aside from the many and expected negative comments from moderators, there really aren’t all that many negative reviews. And many of the bad reviews that do exist were posted under monikers with one post under their proverbial belts, and “one post wonders” are always highly suspect ( https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/search.php?searchid=5178391 ).

So, with all respect due you, JP, I just don’t see it.

Yes, like (all) such sources, including this forum’s approved sources, the source in question has its fair share of bad reviews. But if bad reviews were the barometer by which we decide not to order from a particular source, then none of us would have ever ordered anything from any source, no?

Too, of the literally thousands of sources of AAS, are we to believe that the tiny few that Evo recognizes as “Approved Sources” are the “only" reliable sources of AAS in this world? Methinks not.

Of the criteria listed, it is only “ource cannot post their own reviews” that could possibly be problematic. I wrote “possibly” due to the fact that it cannot be proven that the source in question has posted its own reviews. Now, of course, it probably has posted its own reviews. But to assert that other sources, including Evo's approved sources, have not also written their own reviews would be wholly naive if not outright disingenuous.

Therefore and in conclusion, I for one deem the source in question deserving of being adopted as an approved source. After all, the source in question has been doing right by me for some seven years now.

“...
So, with all respect due you, JP, I just don’t see it.

Yes, like (all) such sources, including this forum’s approved sources, the source in question has its fair share of bad reviews. But if bad reviews were the barometer by which we decide not to order from a particular source, then none of us would have ever ordered anything from any source, no?

Ed, you've only been here since 2016.
I've been reading in various threads since 2013, all the Guys who say they've been ripped by Naps.
it's allot of Guys.
Many times it will be in a Thread talking about a different source who ripped someone.
Then someone will post on Naps.

And remember something else about me.
I'm a Long Standing Member on at least 4 other Large Forums, a couple smaller ones.
And 2 Private Forums.
So I hear from more Guys and Gals then you can imagine..................... JP

Ed, you've only been here since 2016.
I've been reading in various threads since 2013, all the Guys who say they've been ripped by Naps.
it's allot of Guys.
Many times it will be in a Thread talking about a different source who ripped someone.
Then someone will post on Naps.

And remember something else about me.
I'm a Long Standing Member on at least 4 other Large Forums, a couple smaller ones.
And 2 Private Forums.
So I hear from more Guys and Gals then you can imagine..................... JP

All right, JP, we'll just have to agree to disagree with respect to Naps/Promedications.aa

All right, JP, we'll just have to agree to disagree with respect to Naps/Promedications.aa

There's Nothing to Agree or Disagree about.

You are taking your Experience ~ 1 Person.
And trying to make it fit to Dozens of others.

You just Prove my Point ~ Naps is a Selective Scammer !

That means, Not everyone is Scammed, or has their Order Changed.
That's one more thing Naps is Infamous for.
Sending you a Different Product, from what you originally order.............................. JP
P.S.
I've been seeing these Posts on every Forum that I belong to, for the Last 3 Years.

So am I Hallucinating !

Back
Top Bottom