Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PharmacomLabs (Basicstero) for Europe

DocTops

Registered
Hi guys I'm looking for someone with experience who could help me out about a source.

I ordered directly from Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero website) since they looked legit. Now I'm not really sure because I've found mixed reviews about them and it's not even approved on this website. I feel a bit paranoid about what I'm going to receive. I was going to order from PharmacomStore which has better reviews but they didn't have many things in stock.

I will post blood work before, during and after to see the results.

Anyone who has experience with them or knows someone who has, comment below, thanks.

So I posted this question on another thread and got good reviews on Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero) from Lean_N_Mean and Vision.

So I posted this question on another thread and got good reviews on Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero) from Lean_N_Mean and Vision.

Definitely keep us posted on your success my man I'm very confident you're going to be pleased. And you did the right thing by coming forward with your questions and concerns, that is exactly what this section is about it's about transparency and honesty.

Definitely keep us posted on your success my man I'm very confident you're going to be pleased. And you did the right thing by coming forward with your questions and concerns, that is exactly what this section is about it's about transparency and honesty.

I will and thanks for the feedback!

I just want to say that today I received my order from Pharmacom Labs (Basicstero). in came in 14 days, everything looks great and the package was very discreet. in 1 or 2 weeks I'll start my cycle and write my progress.

Back
Top Bottom