Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement like hcg?

mcgrathim

Registered
I am looking at a supplement that can work like hcg where it will make my balls start working again, but that is legal to buy without a prescription since i work in an industry that we aren't allowed to use anything illegal. my issue is my low test and libido problems. please help me i'm 44 years old

I am looking at a supplement that can work like hcg where it will make my balls start working again, but that is legal to buy without a prescription since i work in an industry that we aren't allowed to use anything illegal. my issue is my low test and libido problems. please help me i'm 44 years old

If you want an hcg-like supplement, try hcgenerate or ES version, I tried both, the ES version is stronger and lower dose, I did 3 tabs in PCT. It wasn't exactly hcg but was fairly comparable.

If you want an hcg-like supplement, try hcgenerate or ES version, I tried both, the ES version is stronger and lower dose, I did 3 tabs in PCT. It wasn't exactly hcg but was fairly comparable.

It's not named that anymore - not for years. Try N2Generate.

If you have low test it may be time to consult an endocrinologist to treat it. Especially at your age. Natural herbal stuff can only do so much.

Back
Top Bottom