Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

CaptainAAA

I’m 44, 6’2”, 210 lbs @ 10% BF, Healthy, 3 past cycles, ZERO contest experience, competing in A provincial Physique show Nov 14 2020. On prescribed TRT 120mg test e per week.

Here’s the 16 week cycle I’ve settled on leading up to the show:

bc0fcd19e30db4632cde6407a8e719b5.jpg

I figured I shouldn’t shock my system too much after the show and carry prop, winny, mast e, and Proviron past the show one week, with the exception of Aromasin which i thought wise to carry 3 weeks past the show as test levels normalize.

I thought I’d take my first 60mg TRT shot of Test E the morning after the show, and again every 3.5 days after that, as I do now. Then, as I carry the prop for a week past the show, the test e picks up. Aromasin covers me off while test levels normalize.

I know there’s lots of good PCT protocols out there. But I can’t find much out there for post contest when you’re going back on TRT.

Would really appreciate guidance here. Thanks!

you would not need PCT if you are going back on TRT, would call it " Blast and than Cruise" , you blast with the Cycle, than Cruise with TRT.
Post Cycle Therapy ( PCT )
TRT is your PCT.
TRT is for LIFE!

Good Luck!

So no other supps or peds required as I drop back to TRT levels?

I’m just thinking my shit will be all out of whack so my body must need something other than me just going back to 120mg of test e per week, no?

I get that it’s for life too ;-) It’s much better for me this way. [emoji120]

You're right about your shit being all out of whack for sure. But really the best thing you can do is stop using all of the gear. I would stop all of the gear including the prop the day of the show. I dont see any reason to continue them past the show. All of these things have half lives so stopping will still be a gradual come down. You could look at some of the organ support products from the sponsors but really after a marathon cycle like that the best thing you can do is try to get your body back to homeostasis as soon as possible. Bloodwork will be key. I would get blood work as soon as possible after the show. That will determine whether or not you need to do anything other that just getting back on TRT. Likely that will be all that's needed.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't plan on taking the AI for as long as you are either. That would most likely be able to stop along with the prop

So no other supps or peds required as I drop back to TRT levels?

I’m just thinking my shit will be all out of whack so my body must need something other than me just going back to 120mg of test e per week, no?

I get that it’s for life too ;-) It’s much better for me this way. [emoji120]

i would run a bottle of n2guard to help your body cause that is a lot of gear

i would run a bottle of n2guard to help your body cause that is a lot of gear

I was going to start an entirely new thread on organ support. But thank you. I’ll add this to the list now. Everyone seems to love the product. I’ve used it before. $$$ but health is #1 so eff it. I’ll get some [emoji106]

Read my reply in your other post.

I’ll answer your other question here. And thanks for this. It’s good to be accountable.

Mast E @ 800mg 16w through the show:
-it’s a hardener, I’m sub 10%, it’s mild, some positive sexual sides, it’ll help me see where I’m at.

Proviron @ 50mg 16w stopping 1 week post show:
-it’s a hardener, it’s extremely mild, not liver toxic, very positive sexual sides, it’ll help me see where I’m at.

Test E @ 400mg 13w stopping 3 weeks prior to show to shed water since it’s a long esther:
-it’s a solid base, will keep fullness in muscle, facilitates strength and motivation, it’s a modest dose, minimal sides, may require AI

EQ @ 800mg 12w stopping 4 weeks prior to show to dry out since it’s a very long esther:
-increases protein synthesis, well tolerated, mild estrogenic effects. I’ve used it before at this dose with little sides, other than periodic anxiety. Proviron and Aromasin for sides.

Test P @ 200mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
-TRT dose, minimal water, maintain hardness up to show. Some suggest stopping 3 days before show, others say carry to the show for fullness. I’m still not 100% here. And with no experience I’m not sure there’s an answer as to what will work for certain.

Winny @ 50mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
-Dries you out, minimal sides. I plan to inject to spare my liver.

Couple notes:
-I recognize many people would start Proviron later in the prep. I chose to run it the whole time because I suffer from low libido and everyone claims it’s perfect with EQ. But I could delay it for 2-3 weeks until the Test E and EQ pick up steam.
-I also recognize that masteron could be started later too but with Proviron the whole time I thought it would be fine.
-I know lots of people prefer Masteron and EQ up to 600mg and find sides and diminishing returns above that. This is something I would consider too. I plan to order lots and if I have extra that’ll be fine.
-originally I had considered halo at the end for 3-4 weeks as an energy boost, to help navigate the final depletion. Everyone seems to think it’s unnecessary. But it’s on my mind still since it’s the only liver toxic oral I’d be taking if I did decide to take it.

I was going to start an entirely new thread on organ support. But thank you. I’ll add this to the list now. Everyone seems to love the product. I’ve used it before. $$$ but health is #1 so eff it. I’ll get some [emoji106]

Especially since you are also running a liver toxic oral. Glad you will be including this.

All this said, I’m still open to opinions. I’ll need it 100% ironed out by July 1. But in the meantime these are my initial plans.

I’ll answer your other question here. And thanks for this. It’s good to be accountable.

Mast E @ 800mg 16w through the show:
-it’s a hardener, I’m sub 10%, it’s mild, some positive sexual sides, it’ll help me see where I’m at.

Proviron @ 50mg 16w stopping 1 week post show:
-it’s a hardener, it’s extremely mild, not liver toxic, very positive sexual sides, it’ll help me see where I’m at.

Test E @ 400mg 13w stopping 3 weeks prior to show to shed water since it’s a long esther:
-it’s a solid base, will keep fullness in muscle, facilitates strength and motivation, it’s a modest dose, minimal sides, may require AI

EQ @ 800mg 12w stopping 4 weeks prior to show to dry out since it’s a very long esther:
-increases protein synthesis, well tolerated, mild estrogenic effects. I’ve used it before at this dose with little sides, other than periodic anxiety. Proviron and Aromasin for sides.

Test P @ 200mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
-TRT dose, minimal water, maintain hardness up to show. Some suggest stopping 3 days before show, others say carry to the show for fullness. I’m still not 100% here. And with no experience I’m not sure there’s an answer as to what will work for certain.

Winny @ 50mg 4w stopping 1 week post show:
-Dries you out, minimal sides. I plan to inject to spare my liver.

Couple notes:
-I recognize many people would start Proviron later in the prep. I chose to run it the whole time because I suffer from low libido and everyone claims it’s perfect with EQ. But I could delay it for 2-3 weeks until the Test E and EQ pick up steam.
-I also recognize that masteron could be started later too but with Proviron the whole time I thought it would be fine.
-I know lots of people prefer Masteron and EQ up to 600mg and find sides and diminishing returns above that. This is something I would consider too. I plan to order lots and if I have extra that’ll be fine.
-originally I had considered halo at the end for 3-4 weeks as an energy boost, to help navigate the final depletion. Everyone seems to think it’s unnecessary. But it’s on my mind still since it’s the only liver toxic oral I’d be taking if I did decide to take it.

Thanks for the reply - it's good to see why. I did note the amounts will equate to about 2000mg a week

That too much?
Really open to criticism and critique here guys.

you're a competitor now bro... asking these questions on a forum will not always give you the answers you need (especially from keyboard warriors). what competitors have to do does not go along the same lines as what "normal" gym goers do. you need to realize that and get your advice from a coach.

Last edited:
you're a competitor now bro... asking these questions on a forum will not always give you the answers you need (especially from keyboard warriors). what competitors have to do does not go along the same lines as what "normal" gym goers do. you need to realize that and get your advice from a coach.

I agree with you. I have always had coaches in my life for one reason or another, including now. But for privacy I can’t let my diet / competition prep coach in on the gear of it. I get that it’s not ideal but these are the parameters and you’ll have to trust that this is for good reason.

So, in light of this, I’ve got someone helping me dial in calories, macros, prep, peak week, posing, etc.

On the gear front it’s just me and about 100,000 bro’s, on 6 forums, about 20 of whom will legitimately help me with good advice without reaming me out to hard for what appears, on the surface, to be a stupid, ill conceived, poorly thought out idea...

Meanwhile I’m a smart guy who needs some privacy and knows how to maintain it.

I agree with you. I have always had coaches in my life for one reason or another, including now. But for privacy I can’t let my diet / competition prep coach in on the gear of it. I get that it’s not ideal but these are the parameters and you’ll have to trust that this is for good reason.

So, in light of this, I’ve got someone helping me dial in calories, macros, prep, peak week, posing, etc.

On the gear front it’s just me and about 100,000 bro’s, on 6 forums, about 20 of whom will legitimately help me with good advice without reaming me out to hard for what appears, on the surface, to be a stupid, ill conceived, poorly thought out idea...

Meanwhile I’m a smart guy who needs some privacy and knows how to maintain it.
Your cycle layout looks good to me and doesn't seem excessive to me at all. It looks like you've done your research. The only thing that troubled me was you mentioned PCT even though you're on TRT. You should know you will never have to PCT ever again unless you want to recover from TRT which may never happen.

Your cycle layout looks good to me and doesn't seem excessive to me at all. It looks like you've done your research. The only thing that troubled me was you mentioned PCT even though you're on TRT. You should know you will never have to PCT ever again unless you want to recover from TRT which may never happen.

Thanks bro. I did get that piece sorted. I had assumed that I would need *something to come off smoothly back onto my TRT dose. But since then I’ve learned I should just stop everything the day of the show and get back to TRT and be GTG. With proper organ support I should be fine. I’m a little worried about RBC with the EQ so I should probably aim to let some blood go after the show but beyond that I feel confident thus far. Until someone tells me I’m an idiot. Someone did just suggest primo over eq so I’m currently researching that. Also that I bring the mast in later. I may do that too.

Thanks bro. I did get that piece sorted. I had assumed that I would need *something to come off smoothly back onto my TRT dose. But since then I’ve learned I should just stop everything the day of the show and get back to TRT and be GTG. With proper organ support I should be fine. I’m a little worried about RBC with the EQ so I should probably aim to let some blood go after the show but beyond that I feel confident thus far. Until someone tells me I’m an idiot. Someone did just suggest primo over eq so I’m currently researching that. Also that I bring the mast in later. I may do that too.
Yeah donate blood at the end of your cycle if you choose EQ. Primo is a great alternative but you already have Mast in there so personally I would choose EQ/Mast OR Primo. You don't really need Mast AND Primo together. Just my opinion.

Yeah donate blood at the end of your cycle if you choose EQ. Primo is a great alternative but you already have Mast in there so personally I would choose EQ/Mast OR Primo. You don't really need Mast AND Primo together. Just my opinion.

Appreciate that.

Haven’t heard the EQ & Mast vs. Primo.

Would you mind sharing your input and/or experience? I doubt I’d switch it up but I’m just curious. [emoji471]

Back
Top Bottom