Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD Dspark AI Clo

pogba

Banned
I apologize for being redundant as I've posted this in a few threads but couldn't quite get a definitive answer.

I'm going to run a 6 week LGD (5/6/7/8/9/10), hc gen, dspark (2-3), n2guard cycle.

With a 4 week PCT that looks like: Ostarine , Hcgen ES, Dspark (1-2), n2guard, and liquid clo 25/25/25/10

Questions:

Can you start clomid right when you're done LGD or is there a window of a certain # of days?

I know that over 5mg lgd it starts to suppress you and dspark and hcgen boost natural test to keep you up and reduce estrogen as that starts to rise but is dspark enough of an AI?

Is it smart to use dspark the whole cycle (including pct) or is it better just for during then a real AI for pct?

Thanks

bro wait 3 days and do your mini pct.....bro i would use dspark during and post cycle....

Not really a suppressive cycle so the dspark can basically be ran throughout and adjust

I apologize for being redundant as I've posted this in a few threads but couldn't quite get a definitive answer.

I'm going to run a 6 week LGD (5/6/7/8/9/10), hc gen, dspark (2-3), n2guard cycle.

With a 4 week PCT that looks like: Ostarine , Hcgen ES, Dspark (1-2), n2guard, and liquid clo 25/25/25/10

Questions:

Can you start clomid right when you're done LGD or is there a window of a certain # of days?

I know that over 5mg lgd it starts to suppress you and dspark and hcgen boost natural test to keep you up and reduce estrogen as that starts to rise but is dspark enough of an AI?

Is it smart to use dspark the whole cycle (including pct) or is it better just for during then a real AI for pct?

Thanks

Yes you can start Clomid right after. SARMs do not aromatize but for the off chance of having issues Dspark should be sufficient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions:

Thanks

you would start it right away.dspark has more properties then just a mild ai. so yes you can use it throughout.

Back
Top Bottom