Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THANK YOU PRESTIGE PHARMA ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinlifts

Big shout out to the guys over at https://prestigepharmagear.com These guys are on the ball. From order checkout to payment it was smooth and easy.
IMG-20190818-WA0006.jpg

Products ordered
2 x prestige pharma sustanon 250
2 x omega meds tbol
1 x magnus clen
1 x aromasin

Communication & Ordering
Sent out a few emails back and forth as I had originally made an order test, tren etc which I had decided to change. They were very quick to handle it and emails were returned usually within the hour.

Payment
Paid via bank transfer. Pretty straightforward once they sent their details over.

Delivery
9 days which was in the time frame they stated.

Packaging
Mail packaging was Discreet. Products came in original packaging. The packaging of the products are also top quality.

Big shout out to the guys over at https://prestigepharmagear.com These guys are on the ball. From order checkout to payment it was smooth and easy.
View attachment 11853

Products ordered
2 x omega meds tbol
1 x magnus clen
1 x aromasin

Communication & Ordering
Sent out a few emails back and forth as I had originally made an order test, tren etc which I had decided to change. They were very quick to handle it and emails were returned usually within the hour.

Payment
Paid via bank transfer. Pretty straightforward once they sent their details over.

Delivery

Packaging
Mail packaging was Discreet. Products came in original packaging. The packaging of the products are also top quality.

is this your first ever cycle ?

How much was aromasin ?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 11853

Products ordered
2 x omega meds tbol
1 x magnus clen
1 x aromasin

Communication & Ordering

Payment

Delivery

Packaging

How much for aromasin ?

No, just recently finished my pct for previous cycle. Decided to order early to take advantage of the sale they got going on. So won't be starting my cycle for a little while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks and Aha yh. I've already got some nolva left over. May need to top up on clomid though.

Oh how long left until your cycle.

No, just recently finished my pct for previous cycle. Decided to order early to take advantage of the sale they got going on. So won't be starting my cycle for a little while now.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks and Aha yh. I've already got some nolva left over. May need to top up on clomid though.

the prior cycle is from the same source?

the prior cycle is from the same source?
Yeah all from Prestige Pharma they always look after me tbh, had a minor issue second time I ordered as they ran out of stock for one of the products, but they gave me a $20 voucher and sent it 2days late,
Prestigepharmagear.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom