Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for advice on a safe 1st cycle

RealMfknG

Registered
Hello guys,

I've been fairly overweight for the last few years, i've started a diet and working out in september 2019, i've lost 25 kilos so far completely naturally (i started at 145, am now at 120). Weight loss has been a bit slower lately, i was wondering if there are any safe products that will help me build muscle and lose fat without messing too much with my hormones or organs. I'm 25 yo 186 cm and pretty healthy so i don't wanna do somthing that will cause irreversible damage, however, i am open to trying somthing relatively safe that will help me achive better results during my journey. I know there is no miracle product, i just wanna hear suggestions and hear what you guys would do in my situation.

Thanks

I would only say try cardarine and sr9009.

You have been working out since September man thats not even 6 full months man people (myself included) have been training for 10+ years.

You are 25 you have plenty of natural training to do before looking for anything.

Having said all of that cardarine and sr9009 are not hormonal so you could run that to lose more weight/boost endurance.

Spend the money on a trainer to help you learn how to train properly. Your first few years of training net the biggest results and it slows way down after that. You don't need gear yet. To put it into perspective. If a person who has been training for 5-7 years takes gear, they will get the results they got in their first or second year of training. Those first couple years are the best ones. Get a trainer to make the best of them.

noone is going to advise you to use steroids... you are nowhere near that right now... you want to go with a sarms cutting stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I get what some of you mean, that it's a bit too early for these substances, and you may be right. But from how i see it, if there is a scale out of 100 regarding gains and fat loss, i am currently at 30/100 and will get to 50/100 naturally in one year however, if i use some substances i could get to 80/100 in the same period of time. So yeah i'im not saying that it's the right way to go, but i want my time in the gym and my diet sacrifices to give the best results possible.

I saw that many of you mention sr9009, could anyone tell me what it does exactly and what are the side effects ?

Also @dylangemelli , i heard that some people can become blind because of sarms, are they the same as the one you recommend or is it a different kind of sarms, as i said in my op, i am looking for something as harmless as possible.

I've tried many dietary supplements like l-carnitine and other stuff but most of them are scams designed to steal from desperate people, the only supplement that work are proteins, creatine and BCAA, all the rest is fermented rat shit, that is why i am looking into illegal substances.

I get what some of you guys are trying to say, and you may be right. But from how i see it, if there is a scale of muscle gains and fat loss out of 100, i am currently at 30/100 and will get to 50/100 in one year naturally, however, if i use some subtances, i could get to 80/100 in the same period of time. I am not saying that it's the way to go, but i just want my time in the gym and my diet sacrifices to be as efficient and effective as possible.

I see that many of you recommend sr9009, can anyone tell me more about what it does and what are the side effects ?

Also @dylangemelli you mentioned sarms but i heard that some people turn blind because of them, is it the same kind of sarms that you mentioned or is that something else. As i said in my OP, i am looking for something as harmless as possible.

I would stick with something like cardarine at this point. I've had great luck with esarms.com cardarine myself.

I get what some of you guys are trying to say, and you may be right. But from how i see it, if there is a scale of muscle gains and fat loss out of 100, i am currently at 30/100 and will get to 50/100 in one year naturally, however, if i use some subtances, i could get to 80/100 in the same period of time. I am not saying that it's the way to go, but i just want my time in the gym and my diet sacrifices to be as efficient and effective as possible.

I see that many of you recommend sr9009, can anyone tell me more about what it does and what are the side effects ?

Also @dylangemelli you mentioned sarms but i heard that some people turn blind because of them, is it the same kind of sarms that you mentioned or is that something else. As i said in my OP, i am looking for something as harmless as possible.
SARMs are a far cry from something like creatine. They are selective androgen receptor modulators and are being developed by pharmaceutical companies to be a safer alternative to steroids to treat muscle wasting diseases, and they are from what you said exactly what you're looking for. S4 I believe can cause some problems with some peoples night vision, bit it won't cause blindness and even given this side effect the side effect profile is much safer than most anabolic steroids. Its a much better option

Turned blind?? What?? Lol thats insane man

S4 effects vision. the other sarms will not. just make sure you get esarms cause they are legit

other than that. you are only 120 pounds. pretty sure you are a male right? if so you have a lot of room to grow naturally if you get on a good workout program and diet

@dylangemelli @mobster this guy claims that S4 made him temporarily blind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmcTM8BMgc also, i've read multiple studies on legit health websites that day there are numerous reports of people losing visions because of S4

@genixcon i know that, that's what i've been doing and i had great results so far, but i feel like i am reaching a plateau so if there is any subtance that could help me i'm open to it

@stevesmi i think that my workout is great, but yeah my diet might be too low in calories in order for me to gain muscle or even preserve muscle, my main goal is to lose fat so i'll have so stick with it (i eat about 1500-1800 calories a day) so if there is something that could help me keep/gain muscle while burning fat that would be great. Also i am 120 kilos so that's like 250 pounds.

@dylangemelli @mobster this guy claims that S4 made him temporarily blind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmcTM8BMgc also, i've read multiple studies on legit health websites that day there are numerous reports of people losing visions because of S4

@genixcon i know that, that's what i've been doing and i had great results so far, but i feel like i am reaching a plateau so if there is any subtance that could help me i'm open to it

@stevesmi i think that my workout is great, but yeah my diet might be too low in calories in order for me to gain muscle or even preserve muscle, my main goal is to lose fat so i'll have so stick with it (i eat about 1500-1800 calories a day) so if there is something that could help me keep/gain muscle while burning fat that would be great. Also i am 120 kilos so that's like 250 pounds.

You need to read more carefully. S4's ability add a yellow tint to vision and specifically (cos of that tint) affect NIGHT VISION (so it'd be fkin awful driving here in the UK cos of the street lights we use) is well known. Heck, it's mentioned in our own articles on it.

It's dose related - so a lower dose equates to less issues.

It's not permanent.

And it's NOT the same as 'making me blind'.

You need to read more carefully. S4's ability add a yellow tint to vision and specifically (cos of that tint) affect NIGHT VISION (so it'd be fkin awful driving here in the UK cos of the street lights we use) is well known. Heck, it's mentioned in our own articles on it.

It's dose related - so a lower dose equates to less issues.

It's not permanent.

And it's NOT the same as 'making me blind'.
This is great info.. I didn't know this...

How about peoples eyes that are sensitive to blue light,, will it effect their eyes too? will it make eyes sensitive?

The more muscle you have the easier it is to burn fat. It is natural when in a calorie deficit for a prolonged time to plateau. Bumping your food intake would without a doubt get you through this minor plateau, as you really haven't been lifting long enough to truly hit a plateau that would require PED's. I think we were all under the impression that you were 120 lbs not kgs. But that doesn't really change much in terms of what your route should be now.

This is great info.. I didn't know this...

How about peoples eyes that are sensitive to blue light,, will it effect their eyes too? will it make eyes sensitive?

Check out our articles on it

noone is going to advise you to use steroids... you are nowhere near that right now... you want to go with a sarms cutting stack... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day
Excellent layout and what I would recommend as well.

Mini pct 13-16

gw-501516 20 mg day
This is what I'd recommend to you

I'm seriously looking into sr9009 + mk 677 and maybe something else as i don't want anything that requires a pct. I'm now searching for where to buy them and many of you recommend esarms.com, however, after some research, it seems a lot more expensive than other websites (like 2 or 3 times more expensive) so what's the deal here, it seems to be the same product.

Back
Top Bottom