Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MRI diagnosis

shaquille

Registered
After an MRI i have been diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff. I have some EQ-SUS-tren-WINNNY on hand. My question is should I save the stuff until I heal or will any of these HELP the healing process? I have been able to train as long as i stay lighter then normal and stay away from certain exercises.

After an MRI i have been diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff. I have some EQ-SUS-tren-WINNNY on hand. My question is should I save the stuff until I heal or will any of these HELP the healing process? I have been able to train as long as i stay lighter then normal and stay away from certain exercises.

no those will not help you heal at all.. save them... if you want help healing, mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 are what you want to go with.. you can get them at esarms.com

those will actually provide real healing benefits..

no those will not help you heal at all.. save them... if you want help healing, mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 are what you want to go with.. you can get them at esarms.com

Definitely go with the MK2866 and LGD4033. MK677 fucked with my insulin sensitivity pretty bad to the point i was waking up in the AM with a blood glucose level of 120+...NOT GOOD.

Also, I would highly recommend both BPC-157 and TB-500. I tore my labrum in my shoulder and used BPC-157 and TB-500 after getting it fixed and holy shit, it healed FAST AS HELL! look into them both, they work great. I also used them on my knee just recently because it was giving me issues, took 6 weeks and im back to normal.

This right here

Save them until you're healed.

good advice above but you never said how bad the tear was. if it requires surgery make sure you get multiple opinions from honest doctors who just aren't trying to make a buck off you

i tore my rotator cuff 6 years ago. you need to improve mobility and flexibility in your other shoulder and other areas of the body or you will continue tearing things. yoga is what you need to sign up for ASAP. don't waste money on physical therapists and there copy/paste youtube ideas you can get for free online

No reason to use it until you're healed. If you want help with healing get some mk2866, mk677 or HGH

Back
Top Bottom