Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro to log

xmann

Registered
Greetings,

My name is X and I am looking to start a log perhaps not as detailed as I would like-don't have access to blood sampling research at the moment but I would like to conduct a cycle for as I have found what works for me and think could use some tweaks from the more experienced. The main focus/goal for my log is for endurance, stamina and leanness. I currently follow a pretty average diet, lots of veg, fruit, 4-5L H2O/day, normal libido, no allergies, sickness or any gear used before or during this test but that mentioned.
So I started experiment with just GW1516 and was really amazed from the performance gains and side effects from it, have also branched into ostarine during off season during weight training in the winter. Now for the remainder of summer I have a planned cycle I wish to do of Ostarine and GW1516. I will only be doing 8 weeks max of GW and then will take time off from it but thinking to continue ostarine throughout. I also supplement with astragaloside IV and thinking about adding Toremifene Citrate, any help would be appreciated.
Specs to date:25 years old/6ft height/185lbs/
ETK6Uw4
Swor5u7

Here is a break down of the planned cycle.
Starting 8 weeks
5mg GW1516 /24H
12mg Ostarine /24H

After 8 weeks
25mg Ostarine /24H
30mg Toremifene Citrate 24H [new]
will do this until end of season so cycle will likely go from June to September.

Criticism comments always welcome!
Advice on the SERM would be most appreciated, thank you!

I will defiantly be following along with your log.

5mg is a very low dosage of cardarine GW. I would bump it up to at least 10-20mg/day.

Where did you order your SARMS from? There is a lot of fake SARMS floating around.

I will defiantly be following along with your log.

5mg is a very low dosage of cardarine GW. I would bump it up to at least 10-20mg/day.

Where did you order your SARMS from? There is a lot of fake SARMS floating around.

Yes you are probably right, I will most likely bump up too. I order all chem from iron-dragon. They have proven to be legit and real from experience.

Greetings,

My name is X and I am looking to start a log perhaps not as detailed as I would like-don't have access to blood sampling research at the moment but I would like to conduct a cycle for as I have found what works for me and think could use some tweaks from the more experienced. The main focus/goal for my log is for endurance, stamina and leanness. I currently follow a pretty average diet, lots of veg, fruit, 4-5L H2O/day, normal libido, no allergies, sickness or any gear used before or during this test but that mentioned.
So I started experiment with just GW1516 and was really amazed from the performance gains and side effects from it, have also branched into ostarine during off season during weight training in the winter. Now for the remainder of summer I have a planned cycle I wish to do of Ostarine and GW1516. I will only be doing 8 weeks max of GW and then will take time off from it but thinking to continue ostarine throughout. I also supplement with astragaloside IV and thinking about adding Toremifene Citrate, any help would be appreciated.
Specs to date:25 years old/6ft height/185lbs/
ETK6Uw4
Swor5u7

Here is a break down of the planned cycle.
Starting 8 weeks
5mg GW1516 /24H
12mg Ostarine /24H

After 8 weeks
25mg Ostarine /24H
30mg Toremifene Citrate 24H [new]
will do this until end of season so cycle will likely go from June to September.

Criticism comments always welcome!
Advice on the SERM would be most appreciated, thank you!

If you can, bump cardarine to 20mg/ed and ostarine 25mg/ed - these are the maximum non-suppresive dosages. So more benefit without any harm.

Yes you are probably right, I will most likely bump up too. I order all chem from iron-dragon. They have proven to be legit and real from experience.

That is good to know that you are getting the real stuff. However, just like @muskate said, I would increase the dosage of Cardarine GW.

Back
Top Bottom