Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 week transformation

92strauss

Using my phone so attaching photos on this site is difficult (not tech savvy) lol.

16 weeks
Starting weight: 185lbs @ 11-13% BF
Ending weight: 231lbs @ 15% BF

Calories: 4,600/day + 1 homemade weight gainer shake (didn't count those calories lol)

Cycle: Test E, Deca, Masteron, DBol

God I got mad respect for all you swole ass mother f***ers! This shit was a bitch for me. Eating big meals every 2-3 hours, constantly pinning, constantly checking glucose levels and BP, bloodwork every 4 weeks, keeping intensity during workouts, etc!
I'm tired from it and taking a few days rest and back at it. Cruising for 8-10 weeks and back on the gain train...fml Haha

Goal is to be 265-275 by next summer.

Attachments

• IMG_6142.jpg
    IMG_6142.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 149
Very solid transformation. Well done! Looks like the masteron did its job nicely. Gotta love masteron.

What doses were you running?

You use any caber or ai?
Masteron is enough ai for me as I'm a low aromatiser.

Very solid transformation. Well done! Looks like the masteron did its job nicely. Gotta love masteron.

What doses were you running?

You use any caber or ai?
Masteron is enough ai for me as I'm a low aromatiser.

400 then 500 test
300 deca
300 mast
12.5mg aromasin
Had caber on hand but never ended up needing it.
Test levels were above 4,100 and everything stayed within range. I'm the same way, but with the 50mg dbol I ended up needing aromasin

Using my phone so attaching photos on this site is difficult (not tech savvy) lol.

16 weeks
Starting weight: 185lbs @ 11-13% BF
Ending weight: 231lbs @ 15% BF

Calories: 4,600/day + 1 homemade weight gainer shake (didn't count those calories lol)

Cycle: Test E, Deca, Masteron, DBol

God I got mad respect for all you swole ass mother f***ers! This shit was a bitch for me. Eating big meals every 2-3 hours, constantly pinning, constantly checking glucose levels and BP, bloodwork every 4 weeks, keeping intensity during workouts, etc!
I'm tired from it and taking a few days rest and back at it. Cruising for 8-10 weeks and back on the gain train...fml Haha

Goal is to be 265-275 by next summer.

From 185-265/275? No. Not by next summer.

Good work in the photos so far.

Last edited:
That's an epic transformation bro and from looking at your calorie intake + cycle routine you worked your ass off for it. mad respect for you brother

Diet was everything here....packing down 4600cals a day is not easy feat! But that's what it takes if you want results like this....holy fuck those shoulders look like they were transplanted from another body.

To my untrained eye, you look about 13-15 % BF...I can see a shadow of your abs...that's my marker for 13-15%.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what brand of gear did you use?

Diet was everything here....packing down 4600cals a day is not easy feat! But that's what it takes if you want results like this....holy fuck those shoulders look like they were transplanted from another body.

To my untrained eye, you look about 13-15 % BF...I can see a shadow of your abs...that's my marker for 13-15%.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what brand of gear did you use?

Haha tha is brother.

Yeah, diet was rough for me, I'm not a big eater to begin with and although some can put down 4600 calories easily, I definitely could not lol.

Yeah, I'd say 15%-17% that's what is is between pinch test and hand held monitor thing.

I used Jekyll & Hyde. They worked great bloodwork came out great too! 4,164 test levels around halfway in. Liver count within range, cholesterol was good, estrogen stayed within range thanks to the low dose of mast p and 12.5mg aromasin.

Thank you. Yes it was fairly disjointed in but I know I should've been more strict. Had in-n-out a Cole times lol

Eh it wont kill ya cheating a few times as long as its not a steady diet of garbage you will be fine.

I eat clean 99% of the time but will opt for something when I have a craving and I just build it into my macros/calories.

Eh it wont kill ya cheating a few times as long as its not a steady diet of garbage you will be fine.

I eat clean 99% of the time but will opt for something when I have a craving and I just build it into my macros/calories.

That's kinda what I ate there for lol. Every now and then, I just could NOT down the amount if clean calories so I'd opt a little more fatty meal to still hit my calories at the least.

Back
Top Bottom