Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol

Sorry I seem to have messed up the previous post. I was referring to nolvadex when talking about progesterone.
So the question is given that he is only using anadrol is that something we should not be worried about as far as gyno problems go?
I read something like this about Nolvadex too, which wasn't my experience when I run it. One can always run Clomid instead, which works the same as nolva

Excuse all the misspells and auto-corrects, my phone thinks it knows better...

I read something like this about Nolvadex too, which wasn't my experience when I run it. One can always run Clomid instead, which works the same as nolva

Yeah some people like myself are super sensitive to Anadrol I can take one pill in the morning and 4 hours later my boobs especially the right is cone shape pointing out big-time. And by morning or a few days later it goes back down and goes away it's crazy how it does not convert to estrogen but at the same time people like me are so sensitive to the compound that I have to get a serm to combat it or else I'm not even going to bother. But tons of other people can take two pills a day and never even get a sore nipple. Crazy how it works and how everyone is different

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Yeah some people like myself are super sensitive to Anadrol I can take one pill in the morning and 4 hours later my boobs especially the right is cone shape pointing out big-time. And by morning or a few days later it goes back down and goes away it's crazy how it does not convert to estrogen but at the same time people like me are so sensitive to the compound that I have to get a serm to combat it or else I'm not even going to bother. But tons of other people can take two pills a day and never even get a sore nipple. Crazy how it works and how everyone is different

You actually should have had nolva and Clomid in hands already, before even starting a cycle. A simple rule to follow is, don't start a cycle unless you've got everything in hands to finish it.

You actually should have had nolva and Clomid in hands already, before even starting a cycle. A simple rule to follow is, don't start a cycle unless you've got everything in hands to finish it.

LOL on the phone thinking it knows better. But you're right should have known better from the start... This isn't my first rodeo and I am prepared for any other cycle except this one with Anadrol. Wasn't expecting to get all these from my friend but he gave me a s*** ton of them strong as f*** so I will just wait until I get prepared more properly and then handle my business.. but I do f****** love this form that we can all help each other out and criticize and put our minds in proper perspective because you are right should never have started without my PCT

That's true bro Anadrol temporary games anyways my problem is I just got 240 of them and my buddy so it's kind of hard not to be tempted LOL definitely appreciate it bro what do you think the optimal weight gain per year goal that I should shoot for 10 pounds 20 honestly I would like to gain 20 pounds a year if I put year round hardwork my problem is I can only get so big with the test I'm taking I don't like doing super high doses

I don't think you really want to gain more than say 5lbs of muscle per year. The idea being that you are adding pure muscle and not fat. Most guys will add 15lbs of "weight" but it isn't clean weight and they don't look good. If you add 5lbs of just muscle it will make a big difference in how you look.

I don't think you really want to gain more than say 5lbs of muscle per year. The idea being that you are adding pure muscle and not fat. Most guys will add 15lbs of "weight" but it isn't clean weight and they don't look good. If you add 5lbs of just muscle it will make a big difference in how you look.
Yeah I guess ur right .im aready ripped..so 5 pound would deff show..but I've never been.puffy because of my metabolism ..but anadral can and will do that if your diets shit..but cool bro..thanks

Yeah that was a voice text type error I meant to say with my metabolism I never get puffy regardless

Even though I know it has nothing to do with your metabolism I wish I could get puffy LOL

I'm telling ya man. Dump the anadrol and use a less powerful compound.... If you are super gyno prone then A bombs are not the shit to use.... Get slower gains with less water and all the moodiness and shit. Thats why I stay away from D-bol and Anadrol...

I'm telling ya man. Dump the anadrol and use a less powerful compound.... If you are super gyno prone then A bombs are not the shit to use.... Get slower gains with less water and all the moodiness and shit. Thats why I stay away from D-bol and Anadrol...

I agree with this as a general statement too. Stick to lower doses and more mild compounds until you deem it necessary to do more.

I agree with this as a general statement too. Stick to lower doses and more mild compounds until you deem it necessary to do more.
Are guys I really appreciate your info I guess I'll just sell them. Cuz they are strong as fuck. Might as well just take the test for a while. I'll take your advice because my right titty is still swollen and pointy and I was only on it for 3 days and now I've been off it for 3 days how fucking Long's is titty going to take to go away. I know it's not permanent I've been through this shitt before

Are guys I really appreciate your info I guess I'll just sell them. Cuz they are strong as fuck. Might as well just take the test for a while. I'll take your advice because my right titty is still swollen and pointy and I was only on it for 3 days and now I've been off it for 3 days how fucking Long's is titty going to take to go away. I know it's not permanent I've been through this shitt before

If it's just puffy and no hard lumps, it will go away eventually. But if there's a lump under your nipple, you may have to run an anti-gyno protocol, it's in the sticky.
Personally I loved it when I run drol, it got me super strong and super big, but if I ever to run it again, I'd stick with 25mg dose, I found 50 was too much.

If it's just puffy and no hard lumps, it will go away eventually. But if there's a lump under your nipple, you may have to run an anti-gyno protocol, it's in the sticky.
Personally I loved it when I run drol, it got me super strong and super big, but if I ever to run it again, I'd stick with 25mg dose, I found 50 was too much.

Yeah I've had small lumps under both nipples forever but they don't stick out much it's just my nipple is Puffy and pointy but very squishy. I think it'll go down I just need to be more prepared and maybe it is possible to open my cap and split it three ways and just take a third of a drawl a day and see what happens lol either way I'm playing with fire until I get nolvadex. But I do love the strength you get from drol

Yeah I've had small lumps under both nipples forever but they don't stick out much it's just my nipple is Puffy and pointy but very squishy. I think it'll go down I just need to be more prepared and maybe it is possible to open my cap and split it three ways and just take a third of a drawl a day and see what happens lol either way I'm playing with fire until I get nolvadex. But I do love the strength you get from drol

I need to stick to test can sell them b for I get in trouble permanently it's fucked up I just feel like I got a ton of dope in my hand and I can't use them LOL

Yeah bruh if it's that bad you definitely want to dump that shit... When gear feels like dope to me I know I need a break.....

This is why i rarely take orals...

The simple fact is that nobody should be running anything without ancillaries. I can't say that I'm very estrogen sensitive, but if I were using drol without anything, I'd be having itchy and puffy nipples too.
Ops mistake was starting taking it without proper support drugs.

The simple fact is that nobody should be running anything without ancillaries. I can't say that I'm very estrogen sensitive, but if I were using drol without anything, I'd be having itchy and puffy nipples too.
Ops mistake was starting taking it without proper support drugs.

Very true my friend this is the first time I was not prepared and learning the hard way.

Yeah thanks bro I started running nolvadex and it pretty much put a holt to any issues I was having at 20 mg a day. Definitely worth it to me. I love Anadrol no I'm just running 50 mg a day

You could still be getting estrogen conversion from the test you’re running. If you don’t have an aromatase inhibitor you need to get one, otherwise the swelling and tenderness may get worse and eventually permanent.

Back
Top Bottom