Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil supplement

mollert

Registered
I found some highly rated fish oils online but after reading recent reviews on amazon they said they changed up their formula in recent years. isn't this like a scam to do that? I want a good quality fish oil that is scientifically proven to be fda approved and all that. give me a brand, willing to pay up

I found some highly rated fish oils online but after reading recent reviews on amazon they said they changed up their formula in recent years. isn't this like a scam to do that? I want a good quality fish oil that is scientifically proven to be fda approved and all that. give me a brand, willing to pay up

No. It's down to you getting off on old reviews. Just look at the new ones.

My preference is for Krill-TS

How the hell do you change the formula in fish oil? Its literally just fish oil

Back
Top Bottom