Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron for treating low libido, ED & gyno?

dontsleep00

Registered
Greetings gentlemen,

I'm a 31 y/o lifetime natty who is experiencing some loss of libido and erection quality. I also have stable gyno which I plan to have removed in the future.

I have the following questions for you:

1) Would Proviron help alleviate my problems?
2) What type of dosage would you recommend? (3x25mg daily for a week and then going down to 2x25mg daily is what I'm considering right now.)
3) Would I experience any side effects from Proviron? Do I need to take something else to prevent them from happening?

Thanks for your time and may your gains be blessed and bountiful.

Wait, you're all natty and you have gyno? Is it gyno from puberty? Regardless Proviron won't help with it, instead, look into running an anti-gyno protocol, which is in the sticky topic on top of the page. If it's not a very bad case of gyno,m then it may help, otherwise your only other option is surgery.
As for your other problems - Proviron MAY help. 50mg a day is plenty so start with that and run it like this for a few weeks, then adjust if needed.
But the 1st thing 1st - do a bloodwork and check for your hormone levels, not only T/free T but also E and Prolactin. These all may affect your libido.

I would recommend just booking an appointment with your doctor instead of starting to self-medicate yourself.

proviron can help libido in certain circumstances but the key word there is "certain" and its not like some cure for all libido problems... if you have high shbg and low free test then it could help to a point but thats not what it is used for... you need to see a doctor to see what the actual problem is and get the PROPER treatment

Back
Top Bottom