Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II (M2) for tanning and libido?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
You probably heard that Melanotan II (M2) is used to increase your tan, but did you know it can increase your libido? want to know what dosages to use for that? read on....

Melanotan II (M2): http://www.evolutionary.org/melanotan-2-tanning-peptide

melanotan2-chemicalstructure.jpg

It made me a bit sick too during the buildup. Next time I will just use 100mcg a day and slowly do it until I get the desired tan. Maintenance is easy, but when I bumped anything past 100mcg I got nauseous and felt like crap. I would also suggest trying it by itself and not throwing it in the mix of a bunch of different compounds. It'll eat a week up trying to figure out what it is. Best and deepest tan I've ever had though and then you'll have to deal with the "how come you're so tan? Tanning isn't good for you, you know." Last guy that told me this was 70 years old with a huge gut and I held my tongue...

i can tell you from experience that it absolutely increases libido at a very high extent and it absolutely will get you dark, FAST, HOWEVER, i could not endure it... i tried 5 different companies and ALL made me sicker than a dog EVERY DAMN TIME i used them... it never failed and for me, i can tan far better ways than having to deal with throwing up after every injection within just a few minutes... definitely not for me...

I had no idea it increased libido to that extent, but the nauseous side effects are something that steers me away from it.

I experienced nausea when doing subQ injections around stomach. I moved to quads (much harder to find fat there though) which reduced nausea a great deal.

I only find minor improvements to libido but greatly increased my ability to tan.

I love the stuff. I only get nauseous for a minute after injecting it on days I bump up the dosage. Major boners on that stuff, especially while running test. I think if I could run fast enough I could penetrate steel with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just using 250mcg a week now for maintenance. I've been using it for years now no breaks.

I had no idea it increased libido to that extent, but the nauseous side effects are something that steers me away from it.

lower dosage and the nauseous side effects should go down.Worked for me.Got darker then i ever got in my life on this stuff.Too dark actually,i guess you can toy with it and find your medium point but it was just to much for me.I guess for people competing its perfect.But for an everyday average joe.It just looked too dark..almost fake

lower dosage and the nauseous side effects should go down.Worked for me.Got darker then i ever got in my life on this stuff.Too dark actually,i guess you can toy with it and find your medium point but it was just to much for me.I guess for people competing its perfect.But for an everyday average joe.It just looked too dark..almost fake

Agreed. Work your way up in dosage as it can make you look oddly dark, especially if you already tan easily.

I will definitely get you tan but it also darkens moles and freckles. It will make you sick. I am fair skinned and for one summer I had a tan. it was nice but be wary of your supplier. I stopped due to getting an infection.

I will definitely get you tan but it also darkens moles and freckles. It will make you sick. I am fair skinned and for one summer I had a tan. it was nice but be wary of your supplier. I stopped due to getting an infection.

i agree with the 1st 2 parts.But getting sick can usually be controlled by lowering dosage.I didnt really care for the tan it gave me though.Look fake and my skin looked leathery on it,which turned me off

I was under the impression that Melatonin II were pills until I read this post. Does it come in pill form?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. If a product comes in injectable form, it's for a reason. Usually it's to stop it being broken down when it first passes through the liver.

My first week on Melanotan 2

Yeah I haven't found many womens forums yet on this but it DEFINITELY made a noticeable change in libido for me these past two days. Almost to an obnoxious degree. I'm glad though because I'm on Lexapro 20mg which lowers the sex drive. But gee.... it does :rolleyes:

Yeah I haven't found many womens forums yet on this but it DEFINITELY made a noticeable change in libido for me these past two days. Almost to an obnoxious degree. I'm glad though because I'm on Lexapro 20mg which lowers the sex drive. But gee.... it does :rolleyes:

sex drive isn't a bad thing for women imo....

Back
Top Bottom