Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bone mass %

btutic

I know they are not accurate..but as I want to loose some fat before starting gear(last five year i didnt care about bodyfat) and I bought smart scale just to track progress..but wtf it showing me some ridiculous numbers..
I mean..i google it and cannot find something similiar to me...on scale it says that my bone mass is 8.5% wtf
All i can find online are guys with 3-4% bone mass. Can it be correct that i have that much or it must be mistake?

I'm not sure how it's calculating, but I wouldn't really trust it. I'd say get a dexa scan if you really want to know.
That said, bones aren't going to make up a lot of your mass for sure.

Your bone density is a good indicator for your weight and body mass. The relative density of your bones can predict your body mass within 87 percent using two methods: measuring your bone mineral density (BMD) and the calculating the cross-sectional area of the proximal femur. The combination of these methods is one of the best current indicators of obesity for skeletal remains. This indicates that the mass of your bones is proportional to your weight. Heavier or obese individuals will have denser bones, and their skeletons will make up a similar percentage of their overall mass.
So they use bone density to see if skeletons belonged to obese people. So unless you're an osteopathic 65 year old woman and you're worried about breaking your bones easily it doesn't seem to matter what so ever. If you want objective measurements of your body fat% why not use any of the proven and effective methods, that you as a living person and not a skeleton have access to, for finding that information out? Just out of curiosity, why the fuck do you want to know how much your bones weigh>

Thanks boys. Well no,i didnt want to know about my bones but i seen it on scale and was like wtf. I didnt know that anyone measure that even. Dont all attack me immediately,i just ask lol

Those scales are highly inaccurate. Not sure about this bone mass stuff. I've never even thought about it to be honest

Those scales are highly inaccurate. Not sure about this bone mass stuff. I've never even thought about it to be honest
Thanks. I bought it for fun,was very cheap too..300% discount..and i needed scale anyway and i know i got fat so f...it lets see...i am not surprised by any other number just about this bone mass thing which i first time seen and then check in the scale book it says normal is 3-4% and then check on internet and nobody got it 8%. I know they are not accurate but if I am fat it not gonna show me I am shredded...

I mean i never broke any of my bones and never had any problem with bones or wrists at any time in life..

Your bone density is a good indicator for your weight and body mass. The relative density of your bones can predict your body mass within 87 percent using two methods: measuring your bone mineral density (BMD) and the calculating the cross-sectional area of the proximal femur. The combination of these methods is one of the best current indicators of obesity for skeletal remains. This indicates that the mass of your bones is proportional to your weight. Heavier or obese individuals will have denser bones, and their skeletons will make up a similar percentage of their overall mass.
So they use bone density to see if skeletons belonged to obese people. So unless you're an osteopathic 65 year old woman and you're worried about breaking your bones easily it doesn't seem to matter what so ever. If you want objective measurements of your body fat% why not use any of the proven and effective methods, that you as a living person and not a skeleton have access to, for finding that information out? Just out of curiosity, why the fuck do you want to know how much your bones weigh>

He aint dead. And let's be brutally honest - it'll be pretty fkin obvious if he's fat.

Thanks. I bought it for fun,was very cheap too..300% discount..and i needed scale anyway and i know i got fat so f...it lets see...i am not surprised by any other number just about this bone mass thing which i first time seen and then check in the scale book it says normal is 3-4% and then check on internet and nobody got it 8%. I know they are not accurate but if I am fat it not gonna show me I am shredded...

I mean i never broke any of my bones and never had any problem with bones or wrists at any time in life..
I'd ignore the bone mass number completely

He aint dead. And let's be brutally honest - it'll be pretty fkin obvious if he's fat.

it says normal is 3-4% and then check on internet and nobody got it 8%. I know they are not accurate but if I am fat it not gonna show me I am shredded...

I'm just so confused, what does he want to know? Maybe the poor English is confusing me? I just have no idea what btutic is thinking or what he wants.

YOUR BONES ARE FINE. DO NOT PANIC

I'm just so confused, what does he want to know? Maybe the poor English is confusing me? I just have no idea what btutic is thinking or what he wants.

YOUR BONES ARE FINE. DO NOT PANIC
I just wanted to know if it could be possible to have that high bone mass,nothing else. I dont panic lol

I just wanted to know if it could be possible to have that high bone mass,nothing else. I dont panic lol

It's the old aft man line as in 'I've got big/heavy bones' vs being a fat assed slob.

It's the old aft man line as in 'I've got big/heavy bones' vs being a fat assed slob.
Dont know what you trying to say ? I never said I am in top shape or anything,this post is only about bone mass as I first time seen it and couldnt understand. This post is not I AM IN TOP SHAPE AND I JUST GOT HEAVY BONES..wtf..

When did I say that? Or u just trying to call me fat even if never seen me or what? If you do just say it lol,i will not get offended.

And what my body fat have with bone mass? Just dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom