Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ROIDDERS vs Tony Huge aka Enhanced Athlete SARMS scam

ROIDDERS

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Bros,

Ok I have had ENOUGH of "DR" Tony Huge. I'm going to rant this out.

This mofo is on national geographic injecting his chest and telling kids to use DNP, WHAT A JOKE?!

On top of it he sells sarms and sponsors Big ramy mr. olympia with sarms money? what?!

So more his sarms enahnced athlete sarms are counterfeit and fake with prohormones and other fakes, in India, Dubai, Egypt fake sarms.

Also HE IS NOT A DOCTOR! telling people you're a Dr. people think he's a real doctor but he's just a liar and a joke.

Dr. Tony Huge I am calling you out. How come you telling guys to use DNP that will kill them?
Why is your old partner in jail for selling sarms and DNP?
Why are you not in jail for selling fake counterfeit sarms?
Why are you not in jail for running the research company swisschems.is?
Swisschems.is scammed a lot of guys took money and ran, why aren't you answering them?

I have more coming!

ROIDDERS OUT!

Damn roidders you just burned tony huge.

I heard about swisschems.is, he was promoting them then they stole money and ran.

the word on the street is tony huge ran swiss chems behind the scenes then stole all the money and exit scammed. He sending people fake tracking numbers to keep collecting money.

Bros,

Ok I have had ENOUGH of "DR" Tony Huge. I'm going to rant this out.

This mofo is on national geographic injecting his chest and telling kids to use DNP, WHAT A JOKE?!

On top of it he sells sarms and sponsors Big ramy mr. olympia with sarms money? what?!

So more his sarms enahnced athlete sarms are counterfeit and fake with prohormones and other fakes, in India, Dubai, Egypt fake sarms.

Also HE IS NOT A DOCTOR! telling people you're a Dr. people think he's a real doctor but he's just a liar and a joke.

Dr. Tony Huge I am calling you out. How come you telling guys to use DNP that will kill them?
Why is your old partner in jail for selling sarms and DNP?
Why are you not in jail for selling fake counterfeit sarms?
Why are you not in jail for running the research company swisschems.is?
Swisschems.is scammed a lot of guys took money and ran, why aren't you answering them?

I have more coming!

ROIDDERS OUT!

He IS a doctor. Of law. Not of medicine. You can see him giving a statement to Lawyers in this regards in the documentary.

Selling sarms isn't the issues. Three (at least) of our sponsors do. Selling ProHormones as Sarms is the issue.

Not every user of DNP dies. However, the risk is high in SOME users hence why we (inc me) are so down on it here.

And you can't have both fake and counterfeit lol.

Last edited:
He IS a doctor. Of law. Not of medicine. You can see him giving a statement to Lawyers in this regards in the documentary.

Selling sarms isn't the issues. Three (at least) of our sponsors do. Selling ProHormones as Sarms is the issue.

Not every user of DNP dies. However, the risk is high in SOME users hence why we (inc me) are so down on it here.

And you can't have both fake and counterfeit lol.

His swisschems.is is scamming people left and right. And tony is not a doctor. since he talks about medical data, he misleads people by putting "Dr." in front of his name, he should put JD behind it. Very misleading almost criminal.

He sells the most dangerous DNP versions too btw, terrible.

His swisschems.is is scamming people left and right. And tony is not a doctor. since he talks about medical data, he misleads people by putting "Dr." in front of his name, he should put JD behind it. Very misleading almost criminal.

He sells the most dangerous DNP versions too btw, terrible.

I'm very clear in my reply. If you get a 'doctorate' you are or can use the title Dr. Now is he being mis-leading? 100% Hence the deposition with lawyers (you're probably right about JD). Now he may well do (and does) what you accuse him off. So does anyone giving you advice on PEDs here.

A buddy of mine is a 'Dr'. Of fkin philosophy lol. I made no comment on swisschems cos I know F'all about it

For me, hence my initial reply, is to be 100% accurate if we're gonna attack someone

Last edited:
there are a lot of businessmen in this industry who target the easiest group to target. young males.

they target them with junk marketing. hot tubs, women, motorcycles, fancy cars, fancy houses, memes. it is all a ruse and fake. they cannot sell their knowledge or products, so they resort to that brand of marketing. once they rope them in they then get to work bleeding them dry of every cent they can, before they dump them and move on to the next victim. in the end those people are phonies and cheats. when they get caught finally as this guy has, they then blame the government, system rigged, or whatever conspiracy they can come up with to play the victim themselves. to them that is being a 'smart businessman'. to people like me it is disgusting and immoral.

the damage that has been done from this guy is not reversible, look he put one of our members in the hospital https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...nced-athlete-sarms-put-me-hospital-79885.html

it is important to call these people out to warn others so they don't lose their money or get hurt so good post here. keep up the good fight.

Last edited:
I'm very clear in my reply. If you get a 'doctorate' you are or can use the title Dr. Now is he being mis-leading? 100% Hence the deposition with lawyers (you're probably right about JD). Now he may well do (and does) what you accuse him off. So does anyone giving you advice on PEDs here.

A buddy of mine is a 'Dr'. Of fkin philosophy lol. I made no comment on swisschems cos I know F'all about it

For me, hence my initial reply, is to be 100% accurate if we're gonna attack someone

Since he's talking about medical topics and telling guys to do injections etc, he should REMOVE Doctor from his name. It's not just misleading, it's fraud IMO.

He should put it like this, Tony Huge JD, that's reasonable and people will understand that, anything besides that is misleading and fraudulent IMO.

He was and probably still is promoting swisschems on podcasts and everywhere and they scam and steal money, total scumbag thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom