Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can creatine help with joints ?

venumxo

Registered
A friend of mine says creatine helps with joint relief ? Keeps everything hydrated as he claims. Not sure if thats right lol...

Creatine promotes intramuscular hydration. It won't help with joint/ligaments.

Creatine is a really good supplement, it just won't do anything for joint pain

A friend of mine says creatine helps with joint relief ? Keeps everything hydrated as he claims. Not sure if thats right lol...

He's yanking your chain.

Creatine simply "serves" to bloat those who use it, thereby propping up the illusion of "joint relief." This, then, leads to the very real possibility of exacerbating whatever ails your joints. So my advice is to discard your creatine and to then seek medical attention.

Creatine simply "serves" to bloat those who use it, thereby propping up the illusion of "joint relief." This, then, leads to the very real possibility of exacerbating whatever ails your joints. So my advice is to discard your creatine and to then seek medical attention.

While I agree that Creatine will do f'all to aid joint issues the subject of bloat has been discussed at length. It's well worth pointing out that Creatine is among the most researched and recommended supplements there is. It's boost to ATP adds reps and or weight to the bar.

Last edited:
While I agree that Creatine will do f'all to aid joint issues the subject of bloat has been discussed at length. It's well worth pointing out that Creatine is among the most researched and recommended supplements there is. It's boost to ATP adds reps and or weigh to the bar.

While creatine can, in fact, boost performance, I don't think that the bloat that creatine induces is a worthwhile tradeoff. I'm far too vain about my cuts.

While creatine can, in fact, boost performance, I don't think that the bloat that creatine induces is a worthwhile tradeoff. I'm far too vain about my cuts.

I never got any bloat that I can tell from using creatine. But I have heard others that experiences the bloat.

I never got any bloat that I can tell from using creatine. But I have heard others that experiences the bloat.

That crap causes me a puffy appearance similar to that of a pregnant woman; as opposed to a pregnant man, of course.

That crap causes me a puffy appearance similar to that of a pregnant woman; as opposed to a pregnant man, of course.

I've seen people say this, thankfully I've never had this issue with Creatine. But I've also never had Creatine help me with joint pain.

I have arthritis, my joints hurt most of the time .. and no creatine is not beneficial at all for joints not even 1% and after a few years using it nearly non-stop I can affirm that

Back
Top Bottom