Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Veteran Thread The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - EXPLAINED

Veteran Discussion
Ok I will not put proviron in my cycle but look the rest oke? Cause I really don't wanna mess my self up

proviron not being suppressive is something i have seen evidence of both .. i honestly do not know the true answer, it is variant it seems

Where can I get Cardarine, Ostarine and N2Guard? Anabolic store doesn't have it.

How do I cut clomid tabs for the final week 12.5 mcg dose which is 1/4 tab?

When it says kick start with HCG, when do you start taking it to officially begin PCT? Day you do last pin, the next morning, the Monday following to start week by calendar, pick a day?

For Aromasin, it looks like I will only need about 6 tabs to cover all split tab doses for the 4 weeks. The box on anabolic store comes with 30 tabs for $72...seems like I'm going to be wasting about 24 pills and $58. Is there something comparable that won't waste all that money? Or can I just not take Aromasin?

Where can I get Cardarine, Ostarine and N2Guard? Anabolic store doesn't have it.

When it says kick start with HCG, when do you start taking it to officially begin PCT? Day you do last pin, the next morning, the Monday following to start week by calendar, pick a day?

For Aromasin, it looks like I will only need about 6 tabs to cover all split tab doses for the 4 weeks. The box on anabolic store comes with 30 tabs for $72...seems like I'm going to be wasting about 24 pills and $58. Is there something comparable that won't waste all that money? Or can I just not take Aromasin?

Esarms.com

Just keep clomid at 25 mg. I personally dont recommend it at 12.5 anyway...

Hcg is ran the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct

There are plenty of other places to get aromasin if u simply go to the source section

I'm a bit confused here, but there is no science behind the perfect pct proposed by this thread! A PCT is necessary after a SARM cycle, and Ostarine is suppressive at a dose of 25 mg, how on earth can you expect your natural test levels to be back to normal when the "perfect" pct suggests to suppress even more testosterone production by using Ostarine on a PCT, when Ostarine needs a PCT!!! So basically a PCT for a PCT is needed !

is it suggested that all of those items need to be ran regardless of the cycle you run? Like if I run EQ and Tren Enan, do I have to buy and take all those in the PCT? As Tren had no estro effects or water retention. I understand that I might need AI for EQ and maybe N2Gen beginning the last 4 weeks to boost natty test...but do I need everything else?

- - - Updated - - -

And some cabaser for tren during cycle

Question about Sarms

I have a question I’m gonna start my first Sarm Mk2866 Or OS but im only running it for 8 weeks. Would I need a PCT and if I do which is best to use?

I have a question I’m gonna start my first Sarm Mk2866 Or OS but im only running it for 8 weeks. Would I need a PCT and if I do which is best to use?
you should be running the stack 12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8..

if you get everything at esarms.com, your pct will just be the banned nutrition supplements... it would look like this..

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

is it suggested that all of those items need to be ran regardless of the cycle you run? Like if I run EQ and Tren Enan, do I have to buy and take all those in the PCT? As Tren had no estro effects or water retention. I understand that I might need AI for EQ and maybe N2Gen beginning the last 4 weeks to boost natty test...but do I need everything else?
And I've read I need some cabaser for tren during cycle...

Can I get some help with this?

And I've read I need some cabaser for tren during cycle...

Can I get some help with this?
I advise you to check on this site,they've been of great help to me and reliable

There are a lot of guys who are confused about Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) and they are confused for the right reason. If you don't do your PCT right, you'll NEVER recover your natural testosterone levels and you'll be disabled for life. That's right, test levels don't just magically start back up. In fact, I've had numerous clients who had to run a 6 months PCT because they messed up their original post cycle. PCT is VERY serious and, if done wrong, you can literally hurt yourself; imagine, hormonal imbalances, high estrogen levels and low-testosterone. It's a recipe for disaster.

You're here on evo, so you want help right? You should start by reading and following the Perfect PCT, it's the sure way 200% to recover from any cycle.

Read the Perfect PCT article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

This is golden right here

Back
Top Bottom