Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First bulking cycle recommendations

Mr.Swolesthetics

I'm 23 5ft 9 182lbs 12%bf currently just been running test c 200mg just to see how I would feel and can say I love test!!! Been wanting to stack some more compunds lemme know what you guys think!
Deca 400mg weekly 12 weeks
D-bol 50mg Ed 12 weeks
Masteron 500mg wk 12 weeks
Test c 400mg wk 12 weeks.
Arimidex 1mg Ed 12 weeks
I'm new to all the Steriods never tried any of them! What do you guys think my goal is to gain mass and maintain a lean physique and if possible shred some pounds!

Do a standard test only cycle champ, at your age i would deff run hcg throughout cycle no point risking low fsh at your age. Do standard 500mg pw test e or c cycle for 15 weeks.
Run hcg @500iu pw forc15 weeks. Adex or asin as an ai standard dose and adjust if needed. I would say pct of asin/clom only nolv if you get gyno.

I wouldn't bother with other compounds eg dbol/deca etc until at least your 2nd cycle maybe 3rd. If you wanted you could add dbol in the back end of you cycle when gains start to slow say 50mg ed weeks 8-12.

Do a standard test only cycle champ, at your age i would deff run hcg throughout cycle no point risking low fsh at your age. Do standard 500mg pw test e or c cycle for 15 weeks.
Run hcg @500iu pw forc15 weeks. Adex or asin as an ai standard dose and adjust if needed. I would say pct of asin/clom only nolv if you get gyno.

I wouldn't bother with other compounds eg dbol/deca etc until at least your 2nd cycle maybe 3rd. If you wanted you could add dbol in the back end of you cycle when gains start to slow say 50mg ed weeks 8-12.

Awesome sounds like a solid plan will definitely do that and do sum dbol at the end! Then later on maybe will slowly introduce one compound at a time and take it from there!

Bro...the other day you said you were on doctor prescribed trt, now its "just to see how I feel"...which one is it? Not to mention the fact your tests came back with estro of the charts.
You stated then that you had never run a single cycle.
It was recommended to get the estro under control before you did anything...and then slow the fuck down. I know your excited about all this stuff-but take it easy. Your estro is outta control on 200mg cyp--what happens when you double the cyp AND add in other compounds ?

Again...get the estro under control-then,of which I don't recommend because you lack knowledge, if anything-run 500mg/WK test c ONLY. This is a marathon-not a sprint,bro!!

Run your hcg for 2 weeks prior to pct. Dont run it on cycle bro. Also as far as cycle goes..Up your test to 500 per week (12 weeks) , If you want add dbol at 30-50 mg ED. Preferably if it were me id run tbol for sure anyday over dbol though. Dbol is an oldschooler favorite for sure and for good reason. T-bol will give you more keepable and solid gains....most important part of a cycle is pct....so do your research bro

Bro...the other day you said you were on doctor prescribed trt, now its "just to see how I feel"...which one is it? Not to mention the fact your tests came back with estro of the charts.
You stated then that you had never run a single cycle.
It was recommended to get the estro under control before you did anything...and then slow the fuck down. I know your excited about all this stuff-but take it easy. Your estro is outta control on 200mg cyp--what happens when you double the cyp AND add in other compounds ?

Again...get the estro under control-then,of which I don't recommend because you lack knowledge, if anything-run 500mg/WK test c ONLY. This is a marathon-not a sprint,bro!!

Yea I know bro I'm not in no rush I was planning to start this when I got everything under control just asking questions is all want to see what you the expirenced guys say is all! And see how I should start this journey just trying to get more nolige and guidance

Okay...not to be a dick...but this is how people get all fucked up. A lot of advise starts being given before specifics are known.
I refer to: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/proper-pct-fot-me-im-trt-27239.html

No disrespect-but advise already given in this thread would not have had they known what was going on.

It's cool bro I should of mentioned that I'm on TRT that's my fault! Thanks for your help man! I'll admit I'am excited a bit entering this new side of bodybuilding just gotta be smart with it!

If you are trt...the only thing you should plan on doing, if anything, is increasing the cyp to 500mg/week for 12 weeks.and that is only after you have estro under control. No pct needed if on trt.

If not on trt...you need to come off the cyp right now-do a full pct and get everything back in order.
Then...don't do shit until you have down more research and attained some knowledge to work with.

There you go...there's your plan. End if story. Best luck bro

Thanks man will do what you said! Any recommendations where I can get some good nolige and research more about cycles and how to properly use steriods and maintain my health etc...

You're here,bro...just need to slow down. The search bar is your best friend.
Remember-not all advise is good advise. Be smart, man...we're talking about your health. A lot of bad things that will effect you for the rest of your life can happen when you go playing with hormones.

Run your hcg for 2 weeks prior to pct. Dont run it on cycle bro. Also as far as cycle goes..Up your test to 500 per week (12 weeks) , If you want add dbol at 30-50 mg ED. Preferably if it were me id run tbol for sure anyday over dbol though. Dbol is an oldschooler favorite for sure and for good reason. T-bol will give you more keepable and solid gains....most important part of a cycle is pct....so do your research bro
And why is that mate? Prevention of leydig cell death is far more effectice than just blasting at the end lol. Plus you'll have more total T running hcg alongside test.

Thanks man will do what you said! Any recommendations where I can get some good nolige and research more about cycles and how to properly use steriods and maintain my health etc...

You're in a perfectly good place. Ask around, and/or use search option - here and @ Google.

Back
Top Bottom