Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson Montana was a 100% percent right about sarms

addoco

Registered
I will never ever touch this poison again. My story is below
I'm 35 years old and I have never had any health problems before. I consider myself in top shape. I ordered three sarms from a company called Narrow labs. Ostarine MK, Cardarine GW, and S4 andarine. I have been on them for 3 days and last night I woke up from a really crazy dream that I was having where I was killing someone.

I could not even breathe and my boyfriend was in the bed with me and he started freaking out and took a pot and started banging me on the head to calm me down. 100% believe this experience was from taking the sarms because I've never had this happen any before. the next day I went to the doctor and told him what happened and showed him the sarms and he took them out of my hand and threw them in the trash and scolded me for using something like this which is very dangerous.

I also believe I'm shut down hard because the next day when I went to make love to my boyfriend I could not get it up while he was sucking me off and usually I'm able to get it up no problem. How bad did I screw myself up and what do I need to do from here. Nelson if you're listening you were right and everyone else was wrong. Please check your PM’s buddy would love to get together for a drink sometime if you are ever in New Jersey, you look smoking hot in your pic
Regards
Charlie M.

your problem is you used narrow labs. you used a pro hormone

next time use sarms.forsale if you want real sarms.

get on n2generate ES right now 5 caps a day and you will be banging like normal in no time

your problem is you used narrow labs. you used a pro hormone

next time use sarms.forsale if you want real sarms.

get on n2generate ES right now 5 caps a day and you will be banging like normal in no time

Steve, you don't think that is a real post do you? That's Jason trolling.

I'm 35 years old and I have never had any health problems before. I consider myself in top shape. I ordered three sarms from a company called Narrow labs. Ostarine MK, Cardarine GW, and S4 andarine. I have been on them for 3 days and last night I woke up from a really crazy dream that I was having where I was killing someone.

I could not even breathe and my boyfriend was in the bed with me and he started freaking out and took a pot and started banging me on the head to calm me down. 100% believe this experience was from taking the sarms because I've never had this happen any before. the next day I went to the doctor and told him what happened and showed him the sarms and he took them out of my hand and threw them in the trash and scolded me for using something like this which is very dangerous.

I also believe I'm shut down hard because the next day when I went to make love to my boyfriend I could not get it up while he was sucking me off and usually I'm able to get it up no problem. How bad did I screw myself up and what do I need to do from here. Nelson if you're listening you were right and everyone else was wrong. Please check your PM’s buddy would love to get together for a drink sometime if you are ever in New Jersey, you look smoking hot in your pic
Regards
Charlie M.

Narrow labs sells fake sarms, they are likely spiked with something. He even had the FDA after him so don't be surprised. It's likely prohormones or something worse.

You should do a sarms mini-pct if you want to recover or a full pct if it was prohormones.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve, you don't think that is a real post do you? That's Jason trolling.

We should just ask admin @stansmith please update us.

Good one Jason. Keep 'em coming!

Actually I'm Charlie not Jason. And Nelson I like your pictures you look lean and tight in those speedos, love to see lean older men a lot of love for you. Can you send me some pics?

I heard you on the podcast and I like the information. I don't understand about sarms and shut down that is why I asking.

addoco is not Jason (moderator) that is false information.

addoco and JasonPriest do no share IPs of MAC address locations in either IPv4 or IPv6 ranges.

Have you ever heard of someone using a different computer? Come on. This is stupid. It's Jason. But hey, I don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'm Charlie not Jason. And Nelson I like your pictures you look lean and tight in those speedos, love to see lean older men a lot of love for you. Can you send me some pics?

I heard you on the podcast and I like the information. I don't understand about sarms and shut down that is why I asking.

I think the guy you want is Jason. I heard he's hot for you.

- - - Updated - - -

bro ignore Nelson

what happen with you is yo taking fake ass sarms. use sarms.forsale only and you gonna see the difference

Yo bro. Jason is butt hurt because he's fanboy of Nancy Pelosi and he didn't like that I criticized her. I had no idea you liked her too.

addoco is not Jason (moderator) that is false information.

addoco and JasonPriest do no share IPs of MAC address locations in either IPv4 or IPv6 ranges.

Edit: he is a mod

Last edited:

Regards
Charlie M.

You have an issue, you used narrow labs who are known as selective scammers and they spike their sarms. I heard they stopped selling sarms now because of this. You should go on a regular post steroid pct, 8 weeks nolvadex, aromasin, n2generate and detox with 4 weeks of n2Guard.

As far as your sexual life, you can explain to your boyfriend you're going thru hormonal changes and you'll work thru it.

Nelson comment, I think everyone has the right to say what they wish it's free speech. I agree with Nelson on some things and disagree on many others but I think we can all be on forum and respect each other no matter the questions asked of us. This is, after all, a Q/A forum.

Ignore Nelson like I do. he thinks every post is from me. I just ignore him waste of time. your post alone offended him which is sad in 2021 which is hilarious ;)

as for your concerns, just stop using sarms from bad sources, I would go get some herbals, they work great.

He's not a moderator.

just for the record I AM A MODERATOR and a VIP

see next to my name in green where it says moderator with a star?

only reason I am saying anything is because it effects my repping jobs when you keep saying I am not one when I am. you wouldn't appreciate me telling people the same about you either right?

Last edited:
just for the record I AM A MODERATOR and a VIP

see next to my name in green where it says moderator with a star?

only reason I am saying anything is because it effects my repping jobs when you keep saying I am not one when I am. you wouldn't appreciate me telling people the same about you either right?

Indeed. I DID miss the green bit.

Funniest thread of the month. It's amazing how easily some of you guys are fooled. Or maybe you're not? Maybe you're in on the joke?

This guy (who is not jason cough cough) is the third person this week who just joined, yet curiously knows all about the accusations that Jason made about me and some Sarms company and makes a point of it. But this time out he adds the gay element -- AND YOU PEOPLE BELIEVE IT? That is hil-fucking-larious.

There is a good point to be made here. I really should be ignored. Please let everyone in administration know that , because I'm supposedly here for my expertise and instead it's just an ongoing battle to see how far I can be pushed. It's amazing how vacuous some people''s lives are. The irony is, none of this shit bothers me one iota. I'm just trying to be professional and contribute to NTBM. But apparently, I'm not qualified for that. I accept that consensus .

Jason is a mod and I'm just a has been. He really should be the one giving advice, not me, which is fine since I personally have a hundred thousand other things I can be doing that are more useful. I humbly accept that the best way for me to serve the members and promote NTBM is to be ignored and for me to ignore all the threads. Got it. Done. Whew! That makes things so much easier!

^^ just for the record I was told to ignore you going forward and that is what i am trying to do. that is what i am trying to tell the OP to do too. i realize you are just trying to get under my skin cause you always pick on mods. I'm cool with that, it is a badge of honor to me. but i will never get baited again by you, just gonna focus on my rep work and helping others.

^^ just for the record I was told to ignore you going forward and that is what i am trying to do. that is what i am trying to tell the OP to do too. i realize you are just trying to get under my skin cause you always pick on mods. I'm cool with that, it is a badge of honor to me. but i will never get baited again by you, just gonna focus on my rep work and helping others.

That hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. I'm sure there are at least three people here who believe you. LOL

Back
Top Bottom