Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ESARMS now LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I registered just to post this. Here is my take on ESarms 1 week in Cardarine...

ordering was very easy, used a CC, no issues.

Delivery got hemmed up. USPS showed that a label was printed but after several days, no luck. I contacted customer service and Erik and I both contacted the post office. Unfortunately the package is somewhere in the nebulous. Erik sent a new package with new tracking information and within 3 days it was at my front door, with a bennie included for the issue.

I waited a week to post because delivery is one thing. Does the product work? I've never used cardarine before. I am on Dr. Prescribed Cyp, and I have taken LGD, S4, and Osta before, but never Cardarine. I have been stuck at around 186 or so for a while, and while I eat clean, and work out 6x a week, as my name indicates, I'm and old guy. Old guys don't lose weight easily, and I have stubborn belly fat that drives me nuts. I am in no way fat, and few would call me fat, but I want a damn 6 pack again, and this belly won't go away. 7 days, 3.6 lbs, and I don't just feel leaner, I am leaner. I am excited to complete 12 weeks to see where I am at because this may be a great alternative to some of the other things on the market to achieve my goal.

Thanks Erik. You were a stand up guy, and I hope you continue to provide a great product and top flight customer service.

I registered just to post this. Here is my take on ESarms 1 week in Cardarine...

Delivery got hemmed up. USPS showed that a label was printed but after several days, no luck. I contacted customer service and Erik and I both contacted the post office. Unfortunately the package is somewhere in the nebulous. Erik sent a new package with new tracking information and within 3 days it was at my front door, with a bennie included for the issue.

I waited a week to post because delivery is one thing. Does the product work? I've never used cardarine before. I am on Dr. Prescribed Cyp, and I have taken LGD, S4, and Osta before, but never Cardarine. I have been stuck at around 186 or so for a while, and while I eat clean, and work out 6x a week, as my name indicates, I'm and old guy. Old guys don't lose weight easily, and I have stubborn belly fat that drives me nuts. I am in no way fat, and few would call me fat, but I want a damn 6 pack again, and this belly won't go away. 7 days, 3.6 lbs, and I don't just feel leaner, I am leaner. I am excited to complete 12 weeks to see where I am at because this may be a great alternative to some of the other things on the market to achieve my goal.

Thanks Erik. You were a stand up guy, and I hope you continue to provide a great product and top flight customer service.

Awesome brother, thank you for the feedback and great work so far

They have amazing customer service and i’m glad you are already leaner! looking forward to future results!

UPDATE:

Down 7lbs, 0 strength loss. Feel like I could go for days. I have had no side effects at all. The scale stalled for about a week but 1/4 inch fell off of the midsection.

I can’t vouch for anyone else’s experiences, but if you are looking for fat loss with no sides, this is an option. I will eventually get around to including pics.

UPDATE:

Down 7lbs, 0 strength loss. Feel like I could go for days. I have had no side effects at all. The scale stalled for about a week but 1/4 inch fell off of the midsection.

I can’t vouch for anyone else’s experiences, but if you are looking for fat loss with no sides, this is an option. I will eventually get around to including pics.
NICE bro, thanks for sharing

Whoops, found this thread and learned about the coupon after I ordered. Oh well, I am more concerned about the quality of the product anyways and, based on this thread, it seems to be good.

Whoops, found this thread and learned about the coupon after I ordered. Oh well, I am more concerned about the quality of the product anyways and, based on this thread, it seems to be good.
yes, absolutely bro.. esarms is the best you are going to find...

Made my order before I was aware of the 20% discount offer, but I am still pleased. The shipping was prompt, well packed, and discreet. They also included a bottle of M1-MK which is a nice gesture, which was nice and overall I am happy with my purchase.

Made my order before I was aware of the 20% discount offer, but I am still pleased. The shipping was prompt, well packed, and discreet. They also included a bottle of M1-MK which is a nice gesture, which was nice and overall I am happy with my purchase.
Nice bro... Thanks for sharing

A quick question on the best method to take the liquid sarms. I tried just using the dropper directly into my mouth, and while the taste is somewhat unpleasant, I wash it down with some water and it is no problem. I also mixed in a small glass with some lemonade, which was much more pleasant but I was concerned that perhaps some would be remain in the cup/be damaged by the juice. Are my concerns unfounded, or should I continue to drop directly into my mouth?

A quick question on the best method to take the liquid sarms. I tried just using the dropper directly into my mouth, and while the taste is somewhat unpleasant, I wash it down with some water and it is no problem. I also mixed in a small glass with some lemonade, which was much more pleasant but I was concerned that perhaps some would be remain in the cup/be damaged by the juice. Are my concerns unfounded, or should I continue to drop directly into my mouth?

i always recommend just taking it straight down... esarms should not have a bad taste at all though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom