Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimastane (Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione) Use for On Cycle Support and PCT

sean_powerbuilder

Registered
How safe is it to run Arimastane for extended periods of time? Many cycle support and PCT supplements contain relatively high doses of Arimastane (50mg - 75mg range, if not higher). Assuming a 8-12 week cycle and 4-5 week PCT, this would amount to running Arimastane for 12-17 weeks consecutively. How safe is this?

Now there are some ways to get around any issues, including EOD dosing, however if my cycle support and pct supps contain arimastane, along with all other ingredients for organ protection. EOD dosing may leave me vulnerable hepatic toxicity, among other things. So I'd prefer to dose every day if there are no issues with such prolonged use of Arimastane.

Specifically, I would like to know if there is any risk in using a suicide AI for this long. I know the body can produce more aromatase enzymes if needed, but are there any long-term effects on estrogenic hormone levels, i.e. crashing for extended periods of time and not being able to recover quickly?

Arimistane is a mild AI but it is also a suicide AI. It is all about not crashing estrogen. At a low dose it isn't going to be a problem. I suspect it isn't a high dose since it is in some kind of supplement you have, not solo.

If you are you trying to control estrogen, why are you use Arimistane instead of the proven pharma options like Aromasin or Arimidex. These compounds really shouldn't be used year around in my opinion or a high doses. They are tools to help dial in and control estrogen. Your body needs some estrogen...if you crash it...you will have no libido and feel very lethargic, among other side effects.

If you are you trying to control estrogen, why are you use Arimistane instead of the proven pharma options like Aromasin or Arimidex. These compounds really shouldn't be used year around in my opinion or a high doses. They are tools to help dial in and control estrogen. Your body needs some estrogen...if you crash it...you will have no libido and feel very lethargic, among other side effects.
i wonder the same exact thing anytime i ever see someone using it

Remember that the SERMS clomid and nolvadex have anti-estrogen properties.

Using an AI + SERMS in your PCT will most likely crush your estrogen levels

Remember that the SERMS clomid and nolvadex have anti-estrogen properties.

Using an AI + SERMS in your PCT will most likely crush your estrogen levels

I agree, in addition using third-generation type 2 inhibitors (non-steroidal), such as Letrozole (Femara), or Anastrazole (Arimadex) alongside SERMs is discouraged as it has been shown, for example, that Letrozole has a contraindication with Nolvadex and reduces blood serum levels of the SERM.

However, I have heard of people using Exemestane (Aromasin) alongside SERMs in a PCT protocol. This because while using Clomid and Nolva, the HPTA is stimulated and testosterone levels rebound but sometimes estrogenic hormone levels also rise. This is usually only a problem if the individual is prone to showing symptoms of high levels of estrogenic hormones (Gyno, water retention, etc.). Using a third generation AI, such as Exemestane or, in this case Arimastane, will hinder the conversion of Testerone to Estradiol by permanently binding to the aromatase enzyme, thus increasing testosterone by lowering serum levels of estradiol and signaling the HPTA to produce more Testosterone. The benefits here are two-fold, testosterone to estrogen conversion is decreased and because estrogen levels are lower more testosterone is produced than by using SERMs alone. Running a third-generation type 1 (suicide) inhibitor, would therefore be beneficial in PCT, correct? Or am I missing something here?

As for the PCT and On Cycle supplements, I may be better off purchasing products that do not contain an AI, and dosing an AI when needed, or when symptoms arise. Thanks for all the info and feedback fellas.

I agree, in addition using third-generation type 2 inhibitors (non-steroidal), such as Letrozole (Femara), or Anastrazole (Arimadex) alongside SERMs is discouraged as it has been shown, for example, that Letrozole has a contraindication with Nolvadex and reduces blood serum levels of the SERM.

However, I have heard of people using Exemestane (Aromasin) alongside SERMs in a PCT protocol. This because while using Clomid and Nolva, the HPTA is stimulated and testosterone levels rebound but sometimes estrogenic hormone levels also rise. This is usually only a problem if the individual is prone to showing symptoms of high levels of estrogenic hormones (Gyno, water retention, etc.). Using a third generation AI, such as Exemestane or, in this case Arimastane, will hinder the conversion of Testerone to Estradiol by permanently binding to the aromatase enzyme, thus increasing testosterone by lowering serum levels of estradiol and signaling the HPTA to produce more Testosterone. The benefits here are two-fold, testosterone to estrogen conversion is decreased and because estrogen levels are lower more testosterone is produced than by using SERMs alone. Running a third-generation type 1 (suicide) inhibitor, would therefore be beneficial in PCT, correct? Or am I missing something here?

As for the PCT and On Cycle supplements, I may be better off purchasing products that do not contain an AI, and dosing an AI when needed, or when symptoms arise. Thanks for all the info and feedback fellas.

99.9% of people won't need an AI on PCT. Unless you are SUPER estrogen sensitive ( you would know because you would have gotten gyno naturally from puberty) - an AI is not needed

Back
Top Bottom