Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mid cycle extension, plan and execution help, bit lost

santa666

Hello everyone :)

Some quick stats/background:
34 years old, 4th cycle(previously tried testo/tren/mast/var)
I'm 5.8(176cm), about 12ish% body fat (-+ 0.5%), weighing 71 kg -+ 0.5-1kg difference throughout the day.
I have sorta plateaued the last 3 weeks and not gaining much weight, although i'm losing bit fat so I guess the weight is balancing out between fat loss and gains.
I've gained about 10-12 lbs over these past 10 weeks and lost about 4-5% body fat.

------------------------

So i've been on about 9-10 weeks now, only taking 400mg testosterone enanthate, split twice weekly, with 250iu hcg and 1.5mg adex/wk.

I have to make this decision even though I don't like it because I have gear to make it a 30+ week cycle... and I want to recover lol.
Starting from monday, I'll run a maximum of 14 more weeks. Which is what my 20k iu hcg can cover.

With my supplies on hand what seems to make sense FOR ME is this(I'm out of my depth here, never ran winny or this many compounds plus peptides ever before, really need input and help here.) ;

On monday I have 3 weeks left of my opened test E vial.
I have 8 weeks of masteron and testosterone propionate @ 250mg per week(shout out to anon44 for his recommendation on lowering test/mast values when stacked with var/winny).
Plan is to do monday, wednesday and friday injections.

Have 25 days of 40mg winstrol inject, doing ED. (0.8ml?)
Also have 50 days of anavar and winstrol oral @ 40mg ED.

----------------------------------------------------

For peptides/ancillaries this is the plan.
500iu HCG. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Total 1500 iu per week.
Will run 20 mg proviron ED for 10 weeks.
CJC-1295 DAC will be taken every third day @ 500 mcg. Total 1000 mcg per week for 10 weeks.
GHRP-6 for synergy with cjc will be taking @ 142 mcg ED, just before bedtime. Total 10 weeks.
Aromasin 10mg per day, might be bumped up to 20mg knowing how sensitive I am.
50mg clomid every monday, wednesday and friday.
B12 vitamin shots every second week.

--------------------------

So i'll wait 1,5 week from now then i'll start peptides, in another 1.5week from that i'll start the winny/var/masteron stack for 8 weeks,, having all peptides covering full stack. This also be making the total cycle length about 21-23 weeks, can't remember exact start date and to lazy to look it up.

As you can see anavar will not last the full 8 weeks and will be off by 1 week, same with oral winny.
Obviously i'd prefer using up the injectable before eating all the pills because I still having to open a vial regardless, which means 25 days injectable and 45 days on oral. Should i start with orals and end with injectable or vice versa?
Would YOU delay starting anavar one week to match the final push so to speak or just start it with everything else?

Some input would be lovely as I feel bit clueless here and don't wanna fuck anything up :p
Any suggestions? Something I've missed? Anything you would do differently? Should I adjust training? Anything with diet? Plz help, i'm lost and desperate :(
Thanks bros

I don't agree with running a 24 week cycle. You will get well diminished returns, elevated risks, and make recovery difficult. You should be more reasonable about it, in my opinion.

I don't agree with running a 24 week cycle. You will get well diminished returns, elevated risks, and make recovery difficult. You should be more reasonable about it, in my opinion.

Would you still disagree if I said i was running EQ? Probably not.. anyhow, that wasn't my question bro.
I'm fully aware of the health risk and I'm already a TRT candidate judging from blood works over the past years and i'm fine with that.

Would you still disagree if I said i was running EQ? Probably not.. anyhow, that wasn't my question bro.
I'm fully aware of the health risk and I'm already a TRT candidate judging from blood works over the past years and i'm fine with that.
It doesn't matter what you're running. 24 weeks is to long. You're not going to get a different answer. It's to long. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to do it. It doesn't go bad. You will get far better results finishing what you're doing now. Recovering and going again in 6 months from now. Take it from someone on TRT. Having to inject yourself every week for the rest of your life isn't ideal and is definitely not something you want to push yourself into. Doing so is very short sighted.

It doesn't matter what you're running. 24 weeks is to long. You're not going to get a different answer. It's to long. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to do it. It doesn't go bad. You will get far better results finishing what you're doing now. Recovering and going again in 6 months from now. Take it from someone on TRT. Having to inject yourself every week for the rest of your life isn't ideal and is definitely not something you want to push yourself into. Doing so is very short sighted.

A minimum EQ cycle is 20 weeks. I'm more 22.5 weeks, so stop talking like its such an extremity because its not.
Either answers my questions and contribute to what i'm seeking help for or just dont reply.
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we're being anal about it... its not a 2x week cycle..its an 8 week cycle with just above cruise levels of testerone for the added time...

A minimum EQ cycle is 20 weeks. I'm more 22.5 weeks, so stop talking like its such an extremity because its not.
Either answers my questions and contribute to what i'm seeking help for or just dont reply.
Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And if we're being anal about it... its not a 2x week cycle..its an 8 week cycle with just above cruise levels of testerone for the added time...

It's true that EQ should be cycled for longer period of time but where did thid idea of 20 weeks come from? Just curious.

It's true that EQ should be cycled for longer period of time but where did thid idea of 20 weeks come from? Just curious.

Where did you get the idea that it shouldn't be run for 20 weeks?
I suppose the absolutely minimum is 16 weeks but standard is 20 weeks, is it not?

And if you read my proposed plan, its an 8 week finish :)

- - - Updated - - -

Can't edit but of course the ester is the reason for the longer duration coupled with the EQ characteristics as well.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. Argues against anything that doesn't allow him to do what he wants.

you don't want to run EQ that long bro. I don't care what the meatheads say.. even if you are going to go TRT anyway so you don't care about your HPTA recovering the simple reason is EQ, just like all steroids, will cause a rise to RBC and thus strain the heart the longer you run them.. it also will throw off cholesterol and more.. . that is why these guys are dropping like flies so young who abuse steroids.

is it true you are leaving 'gains' on the table stopping EQ at just 12 weeks as i suggest? i guess so. but if you are thinking in terms of 3 months at a time you are doing yourself a disservice. look at the 1 year, 2 year, 5 year, 10 year long term on this stuff. your heart health isn't getting any better as you age anyway.. in terms of 'gains' using steroids in 12 week cycles vs. 20 weeks will be nil and i would even argue keeping it shorter will yield MORE results over time. think of it as the turtle vs. the rabbit analogy.

Interesting. Argues against anything that doesn't allow him to do what he wants.

Interesting, nobody has answered a single question posted but only focus on the length.

Is nobody here experienced or knowledgeable enough to answer my relative simple questions for is all this forum can offer is echoing of something that hasn't even been asked?
Or is it a problem with reading comprehension? I'm not even running EQ ffs... I'm talking about an 8 week finish..... Stay on topic or just don't participate. Thanks.

Just to make it abundantly clear because the first 5 posters could not fucking read...

I would have made the thread "Can someone please explain to me cycle lengths and what's long or not" if thats what what I wanted to know....
I'm not asking about health risks, i'm not asking if 20 weeks is long or not... I'm asking specific questions about how to run a stack I will run regardless of whatever anyone thinks about.
If you think its so horrible in terms of health risk? Offer some harm reduction.
I'm I'm approaching it wrong? Educate me.

Etc etc etc

But dont even bother posting if you don't have basic reading comprehension and/or experience enough to actually provide answers...

Thanks....

- - - Updated - - -

is it true you are leaving 'gains' on the table stopping EQ at just 12 weeks as i suggest? i guess so. but if you are thinking in terms of 3 months at a time you are doing yourself a disservice. look at the 1 year, 2 year, 5 year, 10 year long term on this stuff. your heart health isn't getting any better as you age anyway.. in terms of 'gains' using steroids in 12 week cycles vs. 20 weeks will be nil and i would even argue keeping it shorter will yield MORE results over time. think of it as the turtle vs. the rabbit analogy.

If you recommend people to run EQ for 12 weeks you are giving bad and wrong advice, plain and simple.
The ester and blood plasma levels will have just peaked lol....

You may actually want to go back and read your opening post again. As you don't want to hear anything but confirmation of your plan, all we can do is wish you the best of luck with your cycle and recovery.

You may actually want to go back and read your opening post again. As you don't want to hear anything but confirmation of your plan, all we can do is wish you the best of luck with your cycle and recovery.
Yeah, best of wishes tbh. thats a decent case

You do realize that after 9 to 10 weeks of being on that your myostatin levels are at peak and further gains are impossible right?? Esoecially with what you gained already. Be happy with that and responsible. Not greedy. Because you wont win. So if you want to take risk and stay on, waste gear...go for it.

If it was easy as staying on to make gains everyone would be on the Olympia stage

Last edited:
You do realize that after 9 to 10 weeks of being on that your myostatin levels are at peak and further gains are impossible right?? So if you want to take risk and stay on, waste gear...go for it.

If it was easy as staying on to make gains everyone would be on the Olympia stage

Ohh, you mean thats why serious bodybuilders only drop down to TRT levels but are never off? Because they can't make more gains? Makes sense, not sure how I missed that.

Do you realize how esters work? EQ has what 16.5 days? And it takes about 6 half lifes to reach blood plasma levels. Thats 99 days just to peak. Thats 14 weeks. If i'm being nice and say 15 days and 5 half lifes thats still 75 days or 10.7 weeks.
Test E for example comes out to about 8 weeks.

And you're idea and logic is to quit the same week your levels peak and you will make the most gains? Yeh... Please don't comment if you dont know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in my post do you find me asking questions about cycle lenght?
Or health risks?

I'll make it easy for you....

These are the questions everyone seem to miss...

As you can see anavar will not last the full 8 weeks and will be off by 1 week, same with oral winny.
Obviously i'd prefer using up the injectable before eating all the pills because I still having to open a vial regardless, which means 25 days injectable and 45 days on oral. Should i start with orals and end with injectable or vice versa?
Would YOU delay starting anavar one week to match the final push so to speak or just start it with everything else?

Some input would be lovely as I feel bit clueless here and don't wanna fuck anything up :p
Any suggestions? Something I've missed? Anything you would do differently? Should I adjust training? Anything with diet? Plz help, i'm lost and desperate
Thanks bros

Where have I mentioned anything remotely to what everyone is commenting about? Give me a fucking break...

To answer your question as has already been answered. It is stupid to run gear that long. On top of that running winstrol for 8 weeks on top of anavar is not just a bad idea you can fuck your liver up in the process. Yes winstrol is just as lover toxic injected as it is orally. You said in the op that you didn’t want to fuck yourself and asking for advice but then you’re a dick to everyone, that very obviously has far more knowledge and experience than you, when they tell you it’s a bad idea and you could fuck yourself up doing it. You’re obviously going to do what you’re planning which is fine. It’s your life. If you want to be on trt for the rest of your life and fuck your liver, cholesterol, blood pressure, and kidneys that’s on you. Go to YouTube and see what Matt porter has to say about doing for extended periods. What he said was it’s a bad idea. Emphasis on said because he’s dead now and those extended cycles killed him. Good luck with your cycle.

To answer your question as has already been answered. It is stupid to run gear that long. On top of that running winstrol for 8 weeks on top of anavar is not just a bad idea you can fuck your liver up in the process. Yes winstrol is just as lover toxic injected as it is orally. You said in the op that you didn’t want to fuck yourself and asking for advice but then you’re a dick to everyone, that very obviously has far more knowledge and experience than you, when they tell you it’s a bad idea and you could fuck yourself up doing it. You’re obviously going to do what you’re planning which is fine. It’s your life. If you want to be on trt for the rest of your life and fuck your liver, cholesterol, blood pressure, and kidneys that’s on you. Go to YouTube and see what Matt porter has to say about doing for extended periods. What he said was it’s a bad idea. Emphasis on said because he’s dead now and those extended cycles killed him. Good luck with your cycle.

I'm not a dick, i just want constructive discussion and criticism. I'm fully aware of the health risks, which I mentioned in my first reply but i've recently done blood work confirming i'm tip top and donated blood just a week prior to that. ASAT/ALAT is perfect, hematocrit/hemoglobin and my HDL/LDL ratio is slightly out of whack but no significant change over start off cycle.
This is a great reply bro... I understand 20 weeks is stretching it, but i've only been on 400mg test e and nothing else for 9ish weeks.
I'm also lowering it to 250mg per week for the finish.
Running orals and specially winstrol for 8 weeks is pushing it, I agree but figured my dose was relatively low at 40mg per day combined with the fact anavar is not super hepatotoxic.

Do you think 6 weeks would make more sense for the var/winstrol and keep masteron at 8 weeks?

About TRT, even though i've recovered 100% from all cycles (the longest being 5 months...) i'm still about 250ng/dl lower than what I should have for my age and the difference from on and off is so huge, that I'm fine with it. Its such a huge quality of life for such a little trade off, with minimal health risks long term if done right.

I would obviously run NAC and milk thistle everyday along with the orals, but i suppose that's a given anyhow.
NAC is amazingly good for alcohol liver recovery, had a 2 month binge last summer and before cycle checked my values and they were shit... Went on nac for a month and 100% recovered to optimal values :)
Never checked it for orals but im assuming its a decent enough protection alongside MT.

Ohh, you mean thats why serious bodybuilders only drop down to TRT levels but are never off? Because they can't make more gains? Makes sense, not sure how I missed that.

Do you realize how esters work? EQ has what 16.5 days? And it takes about 6 half lifes to reach blood plasma levels. Thats 99 days just to peak. Thats 14 weeks. If i'm being nice and say 15 days and 5 half lifes thats still 75 days or 10.7 weeks.
Test E for example comes out to about 8 weeks.

And you're idea and logic is to quit the same week your levels peak and you will make the most gains? Yeh... Please don't comment if you dont know what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Where in my post do you find me asking questions about cycle lenght?
Or health risks?

I'll make it easy for you....

These are the questions everyone seem to miss...

Some input would be lovely as I feel bit clueless here and don't wanna fuck anything up [emoji14]
Any suggestions? Something I've missed? Anything you would do differently? Should I adjust training? Anything with diet? Plz help, i'm lost and desperate
Thanks bros

Where have I mentioned anything remotely to what everyone is commenting about? Give me a fucking break...
Dude gtfoh with this bullshit. Seriously. I dont know what I'm talking about? I've been in this game almost as long as you've been alive, and myostatin I've written articles on. I know a thing or two on it. It's actually quite laughable that you even bring up the genetic elite....many of whom have a myostatin deficiency at the MSTN gene position. But you wouldn't know a thing about that would you? I know more about esters than you can even bullshit and copy and paste your way through.....but guess what? It means dick. The myostatin levels in your body could give two fucks about what compounds in your body are at peak or not. So go run your bullshit since you know it all already, since everybody here that's miles beyond you obviously does not. I'm not sure why you're even here. Your stats dictate you shouldn't even be on steroids, and 4th cycle? You know everything but apparantly not how to grow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom