Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Order Seized

James_D

Registered
So I check my mail yesterday and find a letter from U.S Customs an Border Security stating my PSL order had been seized. I was given an option to sign over the rights to the order and nothing would happen to me or I could contest it through the DEA. Obviously I signed it over, what do you all recommend I do now?, thanks.

So I check my mail yesterday and find a letter from U.S Customs an Border Security stating my PSL order had been seized. I was given an option to sign over the rights to the order and nothing would happen to me or I could contest it through the DEA. Obviously I signed it over, what do you all recommend I do now?, thanks.
This is exactly why I buy in country. I would rather have underdosed gear than worry about this shit. Good luck. I hope your mail isn't watched closer now.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

This has been a bad month for a lot of sponsors out there because they stepped up costumes because there was a huge investigation going on with fentanyl and there was a major major bust on the Eastern seaboard.. in fact it was one of the largest bust they have ever made..

In regards to your letter do not sign anything and do not send anything back.. we will send you a replacement..

This has been a bad month for a lot of sponsors out there because they stepped up costumes because there was a huge investigation going on with fentanyl and there was a major major bust on the Eastern seaboard.. in fact it was one of the largest bust they have ever made..

In regards to your letter do not sign anything and do not send anything back.. we will send you a replacement..

damn, that is crazy but makes sense.. China did afterall say they would stop producing it.. simple supply and demand driving up the price and nailing the dealers.

damn, that is crazy but makes sense.. China did afterall say they would stop producing it.. simple supply and demand driving up the price and nailing the dealers.

My dude there was some huge busts, it was actually targeted with more of shipping containers rather than mail.. but to my understanding they were targeting every angle.. things will loosen up..
These damn junkies are destroying a good thing..for people that want to improve their lives it's being taking away because other people want to destroy their lives..

Wipe your ass with it bro. DO NOT RESPOND, SIGN, OR SEND ANYTHING BACK. Contact one of us reps and we'll get you set up for a re-ship.

I think my order might have been seized... it’s been 28 days since I ordered and haven’t gotten any info on informed delivery since tracking stopped
However I haven’t received a letter from customs?? This is frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
People... Please use common sense and do not talk about where items are being shipped from.. you're going to ruin a good thing for a lot of people...there's other ways to deliver your message without getting into sensitive detail..

I think my order might have been seized... it’s been 28 days since I ordered and haven’t gotten any info on informed delivery since tracking stopped
However I haven’t received a letter from customs?? This is frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brother drop them an email. no reason to get frustrated. they are excellent about reshipping products if it has been a long time and they know what they are doing.

this is why they give you a tracking # so everyone is on the same page.

Back
Top Bottom