Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Need help) I’m looking to come off injecting test completely

bluestacks

(Need help) I’m looking to come off injecting test completely And if it’s worth it losing gains and everything for like 6-12 months. Is it worth waiting? Or will it come back...

If so than I will come off completely. I’m gonna take a blood work before I start and I want a protocol. I was roughly thinking of like 2 weeks HCG than a clomid and nolvedex and also maybe some MK677 or stuff to maintain some gains..

I am a young guy who used to be extremely stupid, uneducated and super freaking curious about the use of gear.. I started at 17 and done like 3 full blasts till 20 and cruised most of the time well I did come off some point with pct twice... my first cycle I did a pct came off fine. Is it worth the time. I’m just sick of injecting testosterone and the estrogen sides. Is it worth coming off?

If your only 20 yes. Cruising isn't such a bad thing many think it's better than yo yo doing PCT each time. You should be able to get natty test back in a few weeks maybe two months...take 500 to 1000iu HCG a day for 7 days post last shot. 14 days after last shot Run Clomid nolva at 100mg/40mg two weeks then 50mg/20mg two weeks and nolva two weeks after at 10mg just in case any crazy estro Rebound.

But if you can't manage the sides you need BLOODWORK. Otherwise you got no fucking idea what's going on.

If your only 20 yes. Cruising isn't such a bad thing many think it's better than yo yo doing PCT each time. You should be able to get natty test back in a few weeks maybe two months...take 500 to 1000iu HCG a day for 7 days post last shot. 14 days after last shot Run Clomid nolva at 100mg/40mg two weeks then 50mg/20mg two weeks and nolva two weeks after at 10mg just in case any crazy estro Rebound.

But if you can't manage the sides you need BLOODWORK. Otherwise you got no fucking idea what's going on.

Appreciated mate! I was thinking maybe a two week HCG to make sure? Or is 7 days a perfect amount? Also do I take an Ai on HCG as I heard it increases estrogen and you don’t want high estrogen during pct.. I just want to make sure as I don’t want to go back on roids or injecting ever again..

I was told here 100mgs of clomid is way to much but anyway thanks mate I’ll be ordering it

It is a lot maybe just a week at 100. You could take an AI with the HCG or just nolva at 10 to 20mg. But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard. It's going to suck. Only thing that may prevent too much loss of muscle is HGH rest is waste of time. But you won't even be near your natty peak bro. Wont hurt getting off for awhile especially if you were only taking for image.

It is a lot maybe just a week at 100. You could take an AI with the HCG or just nolva at 10 to 20mg. But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard. It's going to suck. Only thing that may prevent too much loss of muscle is HGH rest is waste of time. But you won't even be near your natty peak bro. Wont hurt getting off for awhile especially if you were only taking for image.

your absolutely fucken spot on "But don't fuck around with a small PCT hit it hard." thats what i want as i don't want to get back on... i might just do a 2 week HCG.. if i do 2 week hcg will i start my Clomid and nolvedex straight away or wait a week or so?
i'm gonna purchase my HCG tonight so it comes before my injection date Tuesday... but i want to make the absolutre most out of my pct so i'm willing to spend big this time.. but i'm not buying any sarms for pct as i've heard of some to use..

so don't buy anything else? no IGF 1 lr3 for muscle wasting? or just rely on the clomid and nolvedex

appreciate the responses alot mate

So just my opinion but HCG is not necessary and doesnt help you recover. Its suppressive it mimics LH so not conducive to recovery.

Honestly I would run a 6-8 week PCT of Clomid, Nolva, and N2Generate ES then literally take a loooooooong time off before running anything potentially suppressive.

You could run peptides, HGH, cardarine, sr9009, or mk677 as those will not suppress but thats about it.

Triptorelin shot. Plus the protocol u have.
Followed by another Triptorelin shot 3 months later.

honestly the situation looks dire if you were on 3 straight years and frankly the truth is throwing more hormones (hcg and triptorelin) and drugs at your body will not help you recover. remember only your own body can recover. you are welcome to use natural test boosters during this time which won't interfere with your bodies recovery

you are going to have to suffer through months of hell and cross your fingers you recover.

Even the perfect PCT is gonna struggle to help someone who's been on 3 years.

I haven’t done many blasts anywyw. I have done blasts after my 2 but they were incomplete and were only a few weeks long...

I did a PCT after my first cycle and I did a full pct last year which I should of kept it up but I went back on for reasons than did a pct and went back on but now I’ve fully made my mind up and staying off.. while trying to figure out myself for years and now I have. I think I should be fine ive did many pcts and I’m young

I recommend coming off and running the Perfect PCT: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Be patient as you recover and just stick to the natural route for now.

i'll stick to the natural route for ever... might babble with the weak sarms that wont need the pct and hurt my natural production.. might babble with some growth hormone joints could do some HGH tbh.. but nah i'll never touch anabolics again...

i'll stick to the natural route for ever... might babble with the weak sarms that wont need the pct and hurt my natural production.. might babble with some growth hormone joints could do some HGH tbh.. but nah i'll never touch anabolics again...

It's gonna take some getting used to but you can do it.

It's gonna take some getting used to but you can do it.

absolutely mate! nothing feels like an accomplishment on gear for me i get no happiness from the grind when i reach goals ect.. i wanna be happy with my goals and with what i achieve, as there is still a lot of fitness goals i'm still going for.. i will be updating in the forum in future on if i do recover by blood work and to see how i go to give hope to other guys wanting to make this decision... look out in future!

You want to come off, so you need drugs to come off. Do the perfect pct or whatever. And if I was u I'd also do the triptorelin, and 3 months later another Triptorelin shot. That's my 2 cents.
Triptorelin is powerful and beats pushing on and on with low test being depressed trying to hang in there while it very slowly gets Better.

steroids at 17? wow... if you recover it will be a miracle. taking steroids in the developmental stage is the worse time to take them. good luck... i don't really have any advice except to try and pct but like a said it's going to take a miracle. then if you get back on your just going to continue with the damage.

steroids at 17? wow... if you recover it will be a miracle. taking steroids in the developmental stage is the worse time to take them. good luck... i don't really have any advice except to try and pct but like a said it's going to take a miracle. then if you get back on your just going to continue with the damage.

😂 we’ll I think I finished puberty at a young age lol started growing a moustache like 10-11. Nah I’ll see how I go man i did a PCT 3 times so maybe I have a chance and I reckon I will if not than I’ll just inject test

Back
Top Bottom