Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL stock issues ?

jillyn

I went to make an order the other day and after I placed it I got a message 3 Days Later saying my products were out of stock. I didn't check the website and indeed they were out of stock.
They said I could order something else and have that shift at equal value. My question is this a common occurrence on their website?

I went to make an order the other day and after I placed it I got a message 3 Days Later saying my products were out of stock. I didn't check the website and indeed they were out of stock.
They said I could order something else and have that shift at equal value. My question is this a common occurrence on their website?

I think Puritysourcelabs is all full stocked now. Reorder they have all EP gear in stock.

No it is not common. And they'll make sure you are well taken care of

Go back and check to be sure

On occasions this may happen, its rare, the net work if gearing up for BULK season.

We deeply apologize for any inconveniences that this way have caused you..

Back
Top Bottom