Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[APPROVED] Ozshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys first time poster. Looking to make my first order through ozshop and wondering which lab out of the ones hes got in stock has the best deca, test and bold. Much appreciated!

Oz is legit as .. had my first delay in 5 orders ... can confirm that oz did get back to me and was apologetic .. sending me tracking and said theres couple of extra goodies which he didn't have to do but it's just good business.... Will update again when it arrives..

could you please mention their website? i can't seem to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys, misread it. This forum has put oz shop as a approved source.But there is no website for oz shop. Whenever you type ozshop, website of oz gear turns up.

Are oz shop and oz gear different or same?

Yes i did contact them on email. They sent me their wickr, but i can't seem to find them. Maybe its wrong username or what, can you send me their link to wickr or their username. The one they sent didn't work.

Hi Ozshop, I have just received a text on Wickr, just want to confirm it is indeed you.
I know there are some pretenders out there in the world:)
Cheers
ExodusX ;TylerX

Hi Ozshop, I have just received a text on Wickr, just want to confirm it is indeed you.
I know there are some pretenders out there in the world:)
Cheers
ExodusX ;TylerX

What is your Wickr name ? Message me now. I’ll check, Normally i don’t send messages to anyone, if someone send me message then i reply
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom