Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my primo pip legit

Cart86

Registered
Sorry for another pip question from a newb but...

I am wondering how much “normal” pip can radiate/range? Is it usually local to the injection spot or can it radiate out to large areas of the body?

I’m trying Primo for the first time (200mg/ml) after only doing TRT. Injected 1ml into glute with good technique using a 1 1/2 in 25g needle. Injection was good—no pain at time. But pain slowly increased and peaked at 3 days post inj to where that entire side of my body ached from my low back to knee making simply walking sitting standing hard and is painfully tender to touch in the glute/low back. It is Still tender and aching 6 days post, but not as bad.

I did not expect the primo pip to be as bad or incorp such a large area with the joint aches. Is this at all normal? I’ve been hesitant to do another shot. If I do I plan on doing all the regular recommendations from the board (cut it some more sterile oil, warm it, inject super slow) to see how it goes. Hopefully just my body acclimating. Not trying to sound like a pussy, just my first rodeo and trying to learn While I go.

i've used bayer primo and it was crippling PIP for days.

UGL's have done a good job of figuring out ways to reduce that to some extent but it depends. try diluting the gear and heating it up

pip from primo is not something new man... its a common thing with it and if you do any research on it thats one of the first things that you come across so it makes me wonder if you did one stitch of research on it before using it

pip from primo is not something new man... its a common thing with it and if you do any research on it thats one of the first things that you come across so it makes me wonder if you did one stitch of research on it before using it
Yea thanks man. I did my research. If you actually read my whole post, which your answer makes me wonder if you read a stitch of it after the title, I expected some localized pain. But was curious if it what I was experiencing was common. Post injection pain is kind of a broad term, and like I said I’m new. I never imagined pip meant aching from my toes to my low back and my ass hurting so bad I could barely sit for 5 days.

Yea thanks man. I did my research. If you actually read my whole post, which your answer makes me wonder if you read a stitch of it after the title, I expected some localized pain. But was curious if it what I was experiencing was common. Post injection pain is kind of a broad term, and like I said I’m new. I never imagined pip meant aching from my toes to my low back and my ass hurting so bad I could barely sit for 5 days.

No clearly you didnt do research because primo is not for newbs at all, mainly because of this

First off, 1 1/2 is a longer pin than you need.

And I did Primo as a first cycle because it was mild and many years later I still liked it and it still hurt.

The most I ever did was 500 mgs a week for 6 weeks prior to a contest and by the 4th week I was so cramped that I could barely stand up straight.

Primo definitely has bad pip. Thats why i run it and cut it with other smooth compounds. Some people get it worse than others too

Primo definitely has bad pip. Thats why i run it and cut it with other smooth compounds. Some people get it worse than others too

Cutting it is smart. For example, if you're shooting 10 mgs of test and 100 mgs of Primo, insread of doing teo shot of one or the other, mix each vial half and half and shoot in different area. That'll alleviate the pain a bit.

I did pharmaceutical primo 100 mg/ml. It is
thick stuff and heating it up was a good tip.
Injection was each time 2 ml but no PIP with
all the instructions from this website like
massage.

Yes all the tips to be easy:
heath oil before inject
massage after injection
use hot water in zone during shower or just take a bath on epson salt
never inject only porimo mix it with any other compound to be more soft

Back
Top Bottom