Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Placed my order and made payment over a week now. Haven’t heard anything back from PSL. Can someone please help me follow up on this? I emailed PSL, no response.

I just received my shipment. Thanks alot. Doin bloods in a week prior to and than while on. Where would you like my labs sent to?

Placed my order and made payment over a week now. Haven’t heard anything back from PSL. Can someone please help me follow up on this? I emailed PSL, no response.
Check your spam folder. If everything was done properly you should have received confirmation and tracking. You can also log into your account and go down to order history. And it should show you info/trqcking.

You gotta read the info on the website homie.

ORDER-STATUSES1.jpg

I just received my shipment. Thanks alot. Doin bloods in a week prior to and than while on. Where would you like my labs sent to?
Shoot one of us reps a PM when you have your on-cycle blood work results. Have your receipt ready and a picture of the (preferably uncapped) results. We will reimburse you for the blood work and you will post them publicly here in the source talk section. EZ PZ :)

Label Created, not yet in system is all my tracking number shows even after 5 days. I first thought it was because of veterans day but now it seems something might be wrong

Hi there, I emailed you few days ago but no answer. I asked what is difference in HGH Eurotropin, Somatropin and G Tropin found on your web site, except the price? Is there a quality difference or its just price supplier difference ??

Label Created, not yet in system is all my tracking number shows even after 5 days. I first thought it was because of veterans day but now it seems something might be wrong
Don't worry friend nothing is wrong. That status means that the package has been brought to the post office and the shipping labels have been printed and stuck on the package. Now it's sitting at the post office awaiting to be scanned and sent out. Veterans day likely wouldn't be the cause of delay. Right now post offices all around the world are beginning to get backed up due to the holidays and Christmas shopping. You can expect some delays during this time. This is why PSL closes up shop during the month of Decmber because it's just not worth the hassle of trying to ship that time of year. Tracking should update in next few days I'd assume. Just be patient for now, all is normal. :)
Hi there, I emailed you few days ago but no answer. I asked what is difference in HGH Eurotropin, Somatropin and G Tropin found on your web site, except the price? Is there a quality difference or its just price supplier difference ??
Based on our lab testing there is very little difference in quality between the brands. Eurotropin is our in-house brand so we have full control over production and quality. That would be your safest bet for obvious reasons. Somatropin is made by Medicare who has been around FOREVER and has always put out solid products without fail for their entire existence. They are a no-gimmick/no-bullshit type company who sticks to the basics and just puts out a damn good product. G-Tropin is a brand that we have been doing business with for a few years now. They have always tested well and been consistent. The only real differences when comparing these brands on a lab test was a small variance in the presence of dimers which are chemical by-products formed in the manufacturing process. All were minimal and within the acceptable range, Eurotropin just happened to have the lowest content which is a good thing. I'll see if I can dig up the lab results, I might have them buried somewhere.

Noted. I also got answer on email, it is said that Eurotropin comes with water, other two do not, if I understood correctly, then you have to order water separatel, right?

Got my order today of test c. The last vial I ordered as well as all orals I've seen have come with a box (for vials) and a baggy (orals) that have the serial/batch number and an authorization code on them. This order just had two loose vials without the box, and there is no code anywhere to verify it on the site.

Is this safe to use?

Got my order today of test c. The last vial I ordered as well as all orals I've seen have come with a box (for vials) and a baggy (orals) that have the serial/batch number and an authorization code on them. This order just had two loose vials without the box, and there is no code anywhere to verify it on the site.

Is this safe to use?
if you order from PSL than yes its is good, sometimes poxes are shipped with items are in a different package. If you want the boxes we can surely ship them to you, chances are they were not including just to keep the package weight low..
You're G2G if you use PSL.. :)

if you order from PSL than yes its is good, sometimes poxes are shipped with items are in a different package. If you want the boxes we can surely ship them to you, chances are they were not including just to keep the package weight low..
You're G2G if you use PSL.. :)

I do feel better getting vials with the boxes at the same time, that way I can verify it on the euro pharmacies site, it makes me feel safer. However, I don't think if you just shipped me some random empty boxes that it would change anything as it wouldn't be the original ones anyway, or anyway to verify the vials and boxes went together.

Regardless, I'll trust you and run this a few weeks and see what the blood work says. Thanks for the response!

I do feel better getting vials with the boxes at the same time, that way I can verify it on the euro pharmacies site, it makes me feel safer. However, I don't think if you just shipped me some random empty boxes that it would change anything as it wouldn't be the original ones anyway, or anyway to verify the vials and boxes went together.

Regardless, I'll trust you and run this a few weeks and see what the blood work says. Thanks for the response!

We are authentic distributors of EP, you can guarantee that anything you have in your possession is authentic and legit.
And no we would not be sending you any random boxes..
Why would we have authentic legit boxes, with questionable product inside of vials? we have in our possession both the authentic product and the boxes, and sometimes we may or may not include the leaflet, it depends on where we are shipping from..

We are authentic distributors of EP, you can guarantee that anything you have in your possession is authentic and legit.
And no we would not be sending you any random boxes..
Why would we have authentic legit boxes, with questionable product inside of vials? we have in our possession both the authentic product and the boxes, and sometimes we may or may not include the leaflet, it depends on where we are shipping from..

I see. Gotcha

I tried to PM but haven't enough posts.
Can you help with an order.

First package never updated on tracking (it clearly wasn't sent) and 'resend' got seized.

Customs letter also detailed the products seized and the order was wrong, Test P instead of Test E I ordered etc.

I contacted customer support and they said resend not possible.

I done a lot of research into buying and trusted PSL, I know obviously that there are risks on my end too, but the whole thing is just very unsatisfactory and has being going on since early October.

I appreciate any help.

I tried to PM but haven't enough posts.
Can you help with an order.

First package never updated on tracking (it clearly wasn't sent) and 'resend' got seized.

Customs letter also detailed the products seized and the order was wrong, Test P instead of Test E I ordered etc.

I contacted customer support and they said resend not possible.

I done a lot of research into buying and trusted PSL, I know obviously that there are risks on my end too, but the whole thing is just very unsatisfactory and has being going on since early October.

I appreciate any help.

When you say that the first package never updated, did it say label created and from that point on there was no update?

I couldn't get any message from the tracking.
When I contacted support they gave me a date it was posted on that they could see.
And to be fair they said they would repost after the weekend immediately.

Back
Top Bottom