Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MK677 cycle off ?

YaniCaster

Hi guys,

I did 6 months streight with MK677, great benefits overall, sleep, fat free mass. I love it. The issue is that I discoverd that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2. I bought myself a glucometer and im pining my self after every meal to see how is my blood glocose going. So After every meal Im level is no more than 125 - 138 (if its a very high carb meal) and 2 hours later it gets to 112 mg/dl . Should I be worry or its a normal value and no insulin resistance has ocurred . Should I cycle off mk 677 and how long should be cycled off ?

That is a pretty high value to be sure, and I wouldn't run mk that long to begin with

Hi guys,

I did 6 months streight with MK677, great benefits overall, sleep, fat free mass. I love it. The issue is that I discoverd that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2. I bought myself a glucometer and im pining my self after every meal to see how is my blood glocose going. So After every meal Im level is no more than 125 - 138 (if its a very high carb meal) and 2 hours later it gets to 112 mg/dl . Should I be worry or its a normal value and no insulin resistance has ocurred . Should I cycle off mk 677 and how long should be cycled off ?

Let's start with why you ran it six months.

yes you should be worried. anything over 100 is a red flag, however where are your levels when you wake up fasted?

i would not be quick to blame the MK though

I just mesured it fasted just after getting out of bed. It was 80 mg/dl
I also checked in internet, just by putting "blood sugar level" it says under 100 fasted, and under 140 after meal for non diabetic. Above 100 fasted and above 180 after meal.

Let's start with why you ran it six months.

Because studies shows that there arn´t any side effects even for an year of use and because the longer you use it the better. Also if people use for example GH for a longer period of time, the same would be applied to a an oral secretagogue . Also I had periods of low dosing it by 10 mg a day instead of 25mg a day. As it seems my blood sugar its fine fasted (way under 100mg/dl) and fine after every meal (under 140 mg dl
So I will take probably a month a break and try a 5/2 day protocol 5 on and 2 days off. What do you guys think?

Because studies shows that there arn´t any side effects even for an year of use and because the longer you use it the better. Also if people use for example GH for a longer period of time, the same would be applied to a an oral secretagogue . Also I had periods of low dosing it by 10 mg a day instead of 25mg a day. As it seems my blood sugar its fine fasted (way under 100mg/dl) and fine after every meal (under 140 mg dl
So I will take probably a month a break and try a 5/2 day protocol 5 on and 2 days off. What do you guys think?

You said ''studies show arn't any side effects''. But also said this: The issue is that I discovered that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2.

It's one or the other fella. Once we know which it'll be easier to choose.

You said ''studies show arn't any side effects''. But also said this: The issue is that I discovered that it can lead to insulin resistance and diabetes type 2.

It's one or the other fella. Once we know which it'll be easier to choose.

Actually the studied showed that after 12 months of use, the fasted glucose level raised by 5 mg/dl which with a normal diet and healthy lifestyle can keep you in range. Im not saying you should use it year round. No one from the study subjects developed type 2 diabetes. Overall yes, of course you should give a break on your pancreas so that 5 mg dl, drop down. Im now monitoring my blood sugar levels every morning . And im now a week off the MK 677.

One issue which happens a great deal in the use of PED's is the lack of, for obvious reasons, of long term studies. The other is at levels used - again moral and ethical reasons prohibit it - by guys like us.

Remember always, with almost no exceptions, extraneous use of PED's has a price. More so with medium to long term use.

One issue which happens a great deal in the use of PED's is the lack of, for obvious reasons, of long term studies. The other is at levels used - again moral and ethical reasons prohibit it - by guys like us.

Remember always, with almost no exceptions, extraneous use of PED's has a price. More so with medium to long term use.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Thats a fact ! So how long do you suggest I should take a break ? Its that mk677 makes me feel so good, sleep, recovery, its a very good drug.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Thats a fact ! So how long do you suggest I should take a break ? Its that mk677 makes me feel so good, sleep, recovery, its a very good drug.

Look at how the GH your body produces is released by the body - focus on peaks etc through the year rather than daily.

Look at how the GH your body produces is released by the body - focus on peaks etc through the year rather than daily.

Also I just bought a mg scale and mesured that the scoop isnt actualy 10 mg as it says but its like 5-6mg, and most of the time i was taking 1 scoop so I was actualy taking 6 mg at most of MK677.

Im on month 5 of sarms1 mk677 dosed 25mg a day and i feel great and bloodwork is all in line for what its worth.

that is exactly why these compounds are so awesome

same thing with steroids and half your #'s would be out of whack

Back
Top Bottom