Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm Cycle Advise

powerup

Buff Brother
So my current Sarm cycle plan (which is my 2nd cycle of anything) is as follows. - I am currently on day 9

Weeks 1-16 Ostarine 25/mg
Weeks 2-4 Cardarine 10/mg
Weeks 5-16 Cardarine 20/mg
Weeks 6-16 Stenabolic - once a day 10/mg pre workout

Weeks 16-20 PCT - Clomid 25/mg day and test booster

I am in a pretty good calorie deficit 500-750 per day and the goal is to recomp, i really wanna bring in my 6 pack whicch is there but i always have issues with getting the lower abs to pop. im 6 foot 166 8% BF (according to a DEXA so give or take) - Question is do you think it would be beneficial to add 10/mg of Rad 140 in at some point? Is that too many compounds?

So my current Sarm cycle plan (which is my 2nd cycle of anything) is as follows. - I am currently on day 9

I am in a pretty good calorie deficit 500-750 per day and the goal is to recomp, i really wanna bring in my 6 pack whicch is there but i always have issues with getting the lower abs to pop. im 6 foot 166 8% BF (according to a DEXA so give or take) - Question is do you think it would be beneficial to add 10/mg of Rad 140 in at some point? Is that too many compounds?

You can add RAD140.

The issue is a caloric deficit doesnt always work. You need to vary your diet to make sure it doesnt get stagnant. at 8% though I mean how much fat do you really need to lose??

You can add RAD140.

The issue is a caloric deficit doesnt always work. You need to vary your diet to make sure it doesnt get stagnant. at 8% though I mean how much fat do you really need to lose??
Im dont buy the 8% from the DEXA. My lower abs are not defined enough to be that low.

I know the full dose is usually 20/mg a day of the Rad140 but was thinking of just doing 10/mg on top of everything else and maybe only for 30 days, do you think it would be best to do that in the middle of the cycle or toward the end?

You should be able to add it anytime, and personally I'd go with the full dose. As far as your deficit, I wouldn't probably go for intermittent fasting and varying your intake rather than a consistent hard deficit.

Im dont buy the 8% from the DEXA. My lower abs are not defined enough to be that low.

I know the full dose is usually 20/mg a day of the Rad140 but was thinking of just doing 10/mg on top of everything else and maybe only for 30 days, do you think it would be best to do that in the middle of the cycle or toward the end?

So there is no reason you cant run the 20mg from day 1.

I have run Cardarine 20mg/day, osta 25mg/day, sten 20mg/day, LGD 10mg/day and rad140 20mg/day and had great results.

At 8% you ought to be able to see your abs.

So there is no reason you cant run the 20mg from day 1.

I have run Cardarine 20mg/day, osta 25mg/day, sten 20mg/day, LGD 10mg/day and rad140 20mg/day and had great results.

wow, i figured 4 was too many compounds. Did you have any sides? how was the recovery after the cycle? Last time when I just did Ostarine and Cardarine. I didnt lose one ounce of gains but with more compunds Id assume harder bounce back and less likely to keep 100% of gains?

- - - Updated - - -

At 8% you ought to be able to see your abs.

I can def see them.. Just the lower one dont pop as much as the higher ones.

620906886~2.jpg

Is that 8% I don't know but you can see how there is poor definition.

wow, i figured 4 was too many compounds. Did you have any sides? how was the recovery after the cycle? Last time when I just did Ostarine and Cardarine. I didnt lose one ounce of gains but with more compunds Id assume harder bounce back and less likely to keep 100% of gains?

- - - Updated - - -

I can def see them.. Just the lower one dont pop as much as the higher ones.

They dont suppress as much as AAS. Recovery was fine I just ran 25mg clomid a day for 4 weeks along with N2Generate. Zero sides.

I would agree. At 8% you should have decent lowers and psoas.

You could add RAD if you want but what kind of lower an exercises do you do? Do you do cardio?

Hanging leg raises and bottom up rotation stuff. I do abs twice a week. Cardio I walk an hour in the morning and an hour at night on the treadmill at 3.5 no incline.

- - - Updated - - -

1900-2200 calories a day.

Noted will start right with 20mg Cardarine.

Since im gonna add 10mg of RAD in for 4 weeks (maybe extend it), you think I should do that in the middle of the cycle or toward the end?
4 weeks of rad wont do much of anything for you. You need to run it longer and it really needs to be 20mg to be worth it

4 weeks of rad wont do much of anything for you. You need to run it longer and it really needs to be 20mg to be worth it

I dont know man, maybe I just respond really well to sarms but for example iv been on Ostarine for 2 weeks 25/mg day and already strength gains going up a little work out over workout and im gaining about .2 to .4 lbs per day even in a HUGE deficit.

Hanging leg raises and bottom up rotation stuff. I do abs twice a week. Cardio I walk an hour in the morning and an hour at night on the treadmill at 3.5 no incline.

- - - Updated - - -

1900-2200 calories a day.

You walk? How old are you and what’s your BF% roughly if you know it? I don’t recommend running a lot to people but fast paced cardio is great for lower abdominals and getting rid of fat to boot.

You walk? How old are you and what’s your BF% roughly if you know it? I don’t recommend running a lot to people but fast paced cardio is great for lower abdominals and getting rid of fat to boot.
Yeah walking 3.5mph on the treadmill. Hour on the morning and hour in the evening. Dexa says 8%bf for what it worth.

Back
Top Bottom