Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grand OPENING PuritySourceLabs.ru here on Evo! (lab work included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed an order, got a confirmation email. Talks about payment. Just had a couple questions before I send money blindly lol

Trust me man your in good hands I'm just a regular guy who works out everyday and does competitions maybe 9 12 times a year psl won't let you down if you have any questions holler at vision or message psl back they will help you all they can look above you can see my bloodwork if that's not proof there legit idk what is I've placed 9 or more orders and everything has went smooth my first time I was worried like you it can take a little time but before you know it you have high quality great gear and your workouts get better and your ready for more take it from just a normal guy this place is great I'm actually at the gym now but they will help with all you have and they will make sure your taken care of the customer service is just as good as the gear but everything is top notch I know it's hard to believe now days but vision and the psl team have there shit together I couldn't be happier I use WU everytime it does take a few extra days but what's a day or 2 when you get your order it's like Christmas and your 12 again for real. Shout out to vision thanks for all u have helped me with man truly you and psl are amazing.

I just placed an order, got a confirmation email. Talks about payment. Just had a couple questions before I send money blindly lol
Trust me man your in good hands I'm just a regular guy who works out everyday and does competitions maybe 9 12 times a year psl won't let you down if you have any questions holler at vision or message psl back they will help you all they can look above you can see my bloodwork if that's not proof there legit idk what is I've placed 9 or more orders and everything has went smooth my first time I was worried like you it can take a little time but before you know it you have high quality great gear and your workouts get better and your ready for more take it from just a normal guy this place is great I'm actually at the gym now but they will help with all you have and they will make sure your taken care of the customer service is just as good as the gear but everything is top notch I know it's hard to believe now days but vision and the psl team have there shit together I couldn't be happier I use WU everytime it does take a few extra days but what's a day or 2 when you get your order it's like Christmas and your 12 again for real. Shout out to vision thanks for all u have helped me with man truly you and psl are amazing.

Use Bitcoin, it's instant and you get discounts.
Yeah this may sound bad I use WU because I'm not 100% familiar with Bitcoin yet it's something I need to learn more about I can't figure out how to buy a certain amount I can only buy what they're selling I mean hell I don't need $5,800 worth of bitcoin when I'm only buying $1,200 worth of product from PSL plus the price can drop so ideal in the stock market but Bitcoin seems to drop a little quicker but it can also rise so as soon as I figure it out I'm making my order and that's all the Bitcoin I want LOL

Most recent order from PSL with bloodwork

Shout out to vision great guy great communication couldn't ask for better company if your worried don't be i just placed an order and paid everything is on track I love psl and you will too.

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great PSL is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times from them and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl and all the hard work you do yall are great honestly I truly appreciate everything.

Product review 10-10

Customer service 10-10

Shipping Time Domestic 9-10

Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but PSL has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys.
9f6049adff20ccb337ff31305889fa9c.jpg
096c3aa8fd6ca590ee843e691e357809.jpg
So how much test were you running a week?

250mg twice weekly.
Equals to 500mg weekly.

Add that with the tren e and 50mg winstrol x4 for my competition the results were awesome this is one of the best Cycles I've ran. Psl has been great can't wait for my next order to come in I just placed. And there customer support is just about as good as there products lol thanks Vision. There all around a great company I've not have any problem and I've ordered 9 or 10 times now & I'm 100% satisfied with everything PSL has done. Like I say it's like I'm 8 years old and its Christmas morning when that package shows up lol can't beat it. All I need is some wrapping paper lol. :)

Pivotal vs Euro-Pharms for their Tren Ace? I'm strongly considering going to the true dark side with a Tren cycle. Done test and deca cycles already. Anyone have preferences or experiences as to which brand you'd get it?

Hey guys, im new to the international market, I have been using local suppliers but gear in Australia is way too expensive. Got a questions to purity source labs:
Do you ship to aus and if so what is your success rate of your clients getting the product?

thanks!

Hey guys, im new to the international market, I have been using local suppliers but gear in Australia is way too expensive. Got a questions to purity source labs:
Do you ship to aus and if so what is your success rate of your clients getting the product?

thanks!
I'm not sure that theh do but holler at vision and he will know but psl is awesome I've been using them over 10 orders they are great in everyway possible they actually care about ya and how everything is working out with great prices and shipping I've been doing this over a decade and have not found a local or online source as top notch as psl there the best I've used here's my last order
557473e63325b8c61effb4fc7e6be7f4.jpg

Hi, just checked your site out. Are you all out in Europe, til the new year?

We are currently closed down for winter recess..
If you look at our history we do the same thing every year.. it's just for the holidays..
That's why we advise people to load up on domestic supply while the sale is opened because it goes quick.

We are currently closed down for winter recess..
If you look at our history we do the same thing every year.. it's just for the holidays..
That's why we advise people to load up on domestic supply while the sale is opened because it goes quick.
When do y'all reopen

Looking forward to hearing feedback from a few guys. Shipping and tests. Glad to see another approved source with reasonable prices. Do they take bitcoin?

Looking forward to hearing feedback from a few guys. Shipping and tests. Glad to see another approved source with reasonable prices. Do they take bitcoin?
Yes and please check the forum. Plenty of feedback reviews test etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom