Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

International Shipping Experiences

corto

Hello All,

I have a order coming in from our trusted forum sponsor and everything was going great until tracking seemed to stop on Monday(its Thursday now) where the package has been at the same International Shipping Center for almost 4 days. Should I be concerned or do you think this is another USPS tracking flop? What are peoples timelines from packages getting to the US and then showing up at their mailbox?

Hello All,

I have a order coming in from our trusted forum sponsor and everything was going great until tracking seemed to stop on Monday(its Thursday now) where the package has been at the same International Shipping Center for almost 4 days. Should I be concerned or do you think this is another USPS tracking flop? What are peoples timelines from packages getting to the US and then showing up at their mailbox?
4 days is nothing. Give it time

I have only once in my life had a package out of ICS one day later. Usually it takes a few days to a week (LA is especially slow for me). Give it time.

I appreciate it everyone, first time international so just not clear on the process. Thank you so much!

I appreciate it everyone, first time international so just not clear on the process. Thank you so much!
No problem at all. For what it's worth, my experience with international shipping is it takes roughly 3 weeks from ordering to my mailbox, but occasionally a week longer. International standard air mail is fickle.

No problem at all. For what it's worth, my experience with international shipping is it takes roughly 3 weeks from ordering to my mailbox, but occasionally a week longer. International standard air mail is fickle.

gotcha, I guess I just got a bit too optimistic when it reached the NY ICS so quickly...sounds like it could be there for a bit though.

I would expect it out soon then, although they aren't diligent about scanning when it leaves.

I would expect it out soon then, although they aren't diligent about scanning when it leaves.

gotta love usps, I will update this thread as things develop, hopefully others can use it at a reference. Here is what has been posted since monday. it took only 3 days to get to this point:

July 16, 2019, 12:13 am
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 12:13 am on July 16, 2019.

My last international went from Boston sort to my county back to Boston back to county then I googled and found out it’s the same building just freakin massive give it time international takes time. I sent Christmas gifts to family in Poland 2 weeks before Christmas took 6weeks for them to get it.

Hey all! We have movement! I want to thank everyone for the encouraging posts. Here are the masters updates, hopefully this helps others on how packages progress.

July 21, 2019, 5:37 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
************ DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
************ DISTRIBUTION CENTER
July 20, 2019
In Transit to Next Facility
July 19, 2019, ************

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
************ INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Glad to hear it, and you should have it in just a few days now barring USPS shenanigans. International shipping can be a little stressful at first since it's not like the Amazon next day we've all gotten used to. Eventually, you learn to just be patient and have faith though.

It’s a rollercoaster for sure. I’m really not sure if I’ll do it again but the deal our guys had on hgh was too good to pass up. I really shot myself in the foot by 1) not having all my gear when the cycle started 2) procrastinating thinking it was gonna be like 7 days. Shame on me. Good news if it gets here Tuesday/Wednesday I’ll only be a couple days behind.

Expected Delivery on Monday, July 22, 2019

Well that escalated quickly. Shipped on the 11th. This was after it was held at customs for 5 days. That’s just bezerk.

Expected Delivery on Monday, July 22, 2019

Well that escalated quickly. Shipped on the 11th. This was after it was held at customs for 5 days. That’s just bezerk.
It's a crapshoot how long it sits in customs as standard mail gets done when it's done, and priority mail always gets precedence over it. Priority mail also gets extra scrutiny though, hence why it is rarely used for these types of services.

Wow that’s a huge slip I was trying to make sure I didn’t do that. How do I edit delete a thread? I don’t see the button anywhere!?

Back
Top Bottom