Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is my body ready?

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
Hello, I've been training naturally for 9 years, 6 years taekwondo and 3 years bodybuilding.
Me pre-competition and in contest shape at 2 different events. The picture relaxing is pre-competition (for bodybuilding of course, not taekwondo)
In the abstract background I'm at 8% body fat; in the awards picture I'm at 6% (using the measuring tape method). There's a 5 lb difference between both pictures.
It's possible 100% naturally and it looks decent; however, I'm significantly smaller than other bodybuilders...I wonder why? :rolleyes:

This next round I can try new things and run a cycle. This will be my first time. I have no plans in returning to taekwondo or trying a new martial art.
I've done my blood test and everything is optimal.

I have the following items in my cabinet:
Testosterone E. 24 amps x 250mg.
Aromasin, 40 pills x 25mg
Stanozolol, 100tabs x 10mg.
Liv-52, 100 pills.

Provironum, 50 pillx x 25mg. (I don't know why I bought it)
Tamoxifen, 90 pills x 20mg. (Originally I was going to use them during cycle and PCT, but thankfully the mods intervened and told me to run aromasin or arimidex on cycle, so I bought aromasin)
Clomid, 40 pills x 25mg
Clenbuterol, 100 pills x 40mcg
A lot of fish oil.

What I've learned about the usual first cycle.
12 weeks - 500mg test e, or test c / week. (preferably 2 shoots x 250mg on different days)
From the beginning of the cycle, 12.5mg aromasin / EOD. (I think some users start before the cycle, yet others use an AI only if side-effects appear).

week 13 and week 14, don't use gear or AI (I believe you would still use an AI and/or tamoxifen if AI symptoms occur).

Week 15 until ?? - Originally I intended to run tamoxifen and clomid only (I was told I won't need hcg since my cycle Isn't stacked with other AAS and it is a short 12 week cycle); however, there's the perfect pct posted here, evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ .
What would you do?

I'm currently standing at 14% body fat, at first I read to go below 16% body fat before cycling, then I read to be at least 12%, and finally I read powerlifters can be an exception to this rule.
How lean do you go before starting a cycle?
Is my body ready to start a cycle? I want to gain lean mass, so I'm not sure if I should use test + stanozolol, or if I should just go ahead and get a bottle of dianabol instead and later cut with clen and stanozolol. What do you recommend?

Attachments

• natural.jpg
    natural.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 76
  • natural2.jpg
    natural2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 80
that is up to you to decide and at the end of the day you are the one who has to eat the consequences.

most guys who hop on steroids aren't even close to 'ready' .. they just do it cause a friend or because of some bonehead on social media they worship does it

I will say in those pictures you look fantastic, so not sure why you are hard on yourself. in the USA the avg american is 30%+ body fat so you would be considered extremely lean there

You're in perfect condition for steroids. If you're ready to make that decision then dump the orals (especially clen lol) except proviron (masteron would be better) and buy some NPP & trenbolone acetate. start at 200mg test p/200 mg tren EOD and proviron daily 50 mg for 16 weeks upping the tren until you can no longer take the side effect then adjust back down. if you eat right you'll stay lean and gain alot of size. Once that cycle is complete cruise on a TRT dose of test sustanon 150-200 mg a week until your ready to go again and do a true bulking cycle with test and npp then cut with the tren. PCT is a roller coaster ride.. if you want to do steroids and get the best results then you need to go all the way. People say you shouldn't do tren as a first cycle but in hindsight I would have done it that way. FYI.. Some people cant tolerate tren at any dose. Test/tren/npp/mast or proviron/caber/aromasin is all you need. (Keep it simple) Blood work is mandatory.

You're in perfect condition for steroids. If you're ready to make that decision then dump the orals (especially clen lol) except proviron (masteron would be better) and buy some NPP & trenbolone acetate. start at 200mg test p/200 mg tren EOD and proviron daily 50 mg for 16 weeks upping the tren until you can no longer take the side effect then adjust back down. if you eat right you'll stay lean and gain alot of size. Once that cycle is complete cruise on a TRT dose of test sustanon 150-200 mg a week until your ready to go again and do a true bulking cycle with test and npp then cut with the tren. PCT is a roller coaster ride.. if you want to do steroids and get the best results then you need to go all the way. People say you shouldn't do tren as a first cycle but in hindsight I would have done it that way. FYI.. Some people cant tolerate tren at any dose. Test/tren/npp/mast or proviron/caber/aromasin is all you need. (Keep it simple) Blood work is mandatory.

Start with tren....awesome idea 👌

Starting off with Tren is a absolutely horrible idea...for many reasons. I shouldn't have to even say this on here...everyone will back me up

Most will but i still wanted to share my opinion. Wasn't my first cycle but my third and if i had to start over id go straight to NPP for bulk and tren to cut.

Yes, low dose and titrate up. Offer some constructive feed back.. sarcasm is juvenile

He's a very small framed guy and everyone knows Tren and it's side effects and yet you're suggesting it as his first cycle. You even say it wasn't your first. Advice is meant to be what's best for him - not what you'd do now.

As for the OP. You're just a small framed guy. Blame your parents and genetics. However, any muscle added will look amazing.

How old r u

Yes, thank you. I'm glad members in both forums are active with helpful feedback. (except the trenbolone jokes, lol)

that is up to you to decide and at the end of the day you are the one who has to eat the consequences.

most guys who hop on steroids aren't even close to 'ready' .. they just do it cause a friend or because of some bonehead on social media they worship does it

I will say in those pictures you look fantastic, so not sure why you are hard on yourself. in the USA the avg american is 30%+ body fat so you would be considered extremely lean there

Indeed, I see.
I do admire someone cycling, but even before that, he was already huge and strong. He never did bodybuilding, he got this natural body through powerlifting / strongman. Now he's on gear and he's massive!
Thank you for the compliments :eek:
Oh, the body fat comment was only made because I was considering following the 12% advice. I've lean / dirty bulked to 170lb (77kg) @ 17% body fat, I still used to receive compliments on my legs and thick body back then, I looked good! It's really difficult to go above that for me. It could be because of my height 5'09" (174cm), genetics, or even me just looking for excuses. Lol.

He's a very small framed guy and everyone knows Tren and it's side effects and yet you're suggesting it as his first cycle. You even say it wasn't your first. Advice is meant to be what's best for him - not what you'd do now.

As for the OP. You're just a small framed guy. Blame your parents and genetics. However, any muscle added will look amazing.

I got the prank trenbolone references. No worries, lol.
Yes! It is difficult to gain weight. I even used to do competitive eating back in college, I can't make this up (I have videos).
You go to an eating competition hosted by a restaurant, they set a timer, and you and other opponents eat as much as they can. I don't regret this phase in my life.
Right now I look like this, still natural of course. My friends that don't workout think I'm "big", lol/

That's odd, I thought I posted my reply earlier. I think it needed Mod approval. Is so, please delete this re-reply. Thank you.

See my response on the other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I did. It's nice to see the same members between forums and actually helping :D

How old r u

I'll turn 30 this year.

Thanks for the compliments :)
Indeed, that's why I am doing my due diligence and research. I just learned what SARMS are and feel I could have gone that route to worry less about side-effects.
I do admire someone that's cycling; however, even before that he was already huge and strong! He never did bodybuilding, he does powerlifting / strongman.
Oh, the body fat comment was only made because I was contemplating it as a starting point to cycle, I've bulked before naturally. Up to 170lb (77kg) @ 17% body fat. I still received compliments about how buff I looked back then.
I might be overestimating how much muscle mass and body fat I would gain on a test only cycle (I was thinking in stacking test with dianabol, but they didn't have it at my pharmacy that day, and I won't do it anymore since I'm getting recommendations here to do test only and find out how I react, visibly and with blood tests)

I understood the tren joke. No worries.
Yes, I agree. Even while bulking, the heaviest I got was 170lb (77kg), and that was actually trying. I did competitive eating during college as well to bulk, I can't make this up.
Basically you go to a restaurant hosting an eating competition, there's a timer, and you and the other contestants eat as much as possible before the time ends. I don't regret that phase in my life.
Currently I look like this. My friends that don't workout think I look " too big", lol, I wish.

He needs to start with test only. Tren is for advanced users, but I dont really recommend that poison to anyone. It's the most unhealthy steroid you can run and really takes a toll on your body. Not worth the results potentially taking years off of your life

Excellent! Thanks for the advice (test only).
And for those tren comments, I wasn't really thinking about tren, but I was thinking, "if I'm only going to do 1 cycle in my life, let me go all-in", and ended up buying things that I didn't need or knew what they were, for example clen, yet I'm as lean as possible, lol.
I still don't know if striated glutes are possible naturally, but it's really not worth it to go even lower than I've been before.

There's really no rush. I was waiting for my 30th birthday this year and maybe see if my blood tests say I need TRT, then maybe start test only.
Now I live in Philippines and some steroids are available on the counter legally without a prescription. I believe tren and other hardcore substances are available underground, but I still don't want to venture that deep into the rabbit hole.
I don't know how long will I live here, so I might as well try it when it's easy, there's no legal consequences, and can get pharmacy grade products.

I recently learned about SARMS thanks to this forum. I even think I would have been better off if I had simply bought a SARM, stop worrying about side-effect and how to combat them, and just focus on working out and let the SARMS do their job post-workout (it's my understanding that SARMS don't have severe side-effects, but please correct me if I'm wrong).
I'm a newbie and really don't know much about either AAS or SARMS.

I could start the Test only cycle right now, followed by PCT, and take a break.
Afterwards who knows? maybe I'll run a SARMS cycle for my 30th birthday :)

Wow, all the people who think you should do anything more than a simple test only cycle are just plain giving you bad advice. Rick is giving you solid advice if you are set on taking steroids. Test only at 500mg/wk will give you amazing gains if your diet and workout are on point. I gained about 20 pounds on my first test only cycle and I was only doing 350mg/wk for 12 weeks. Aromasin is necessary from day one and read the sticky on the perfect PCT, as it will ensure you recover properly.

He needs to start with test only. Tren is for advanced users, but I dont really recommend that poison to anyone. It's the most unhealthy steroid you can run and really takes a toll on your body. Not worth the results potentially taking years off of your life

This is the truth right here! Test only brother!

I would stay away from tren.

Thanks for everyone.
I weighted the pros and cons. I was delaying it till I turn 30 this year, but I can't guarantee I'll live in Philippines another year (it's legal to buy some steroids over the counter).
So by doing things legally here, I have one less thing to worry about. Moreover, I'm now attracted to do SARMS for my 30th birthday instead, after my cycle and PCT :)
This might be my first and last cycle, followed by SARMS only in the future. :D

Back
Top Bottom