Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where did my sperm go?

Jakson

Registered
So this is really crappy but my wife and I I've been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. We haven't had any success which is weird because I have four kids from a previous marriage. I always consider myself very fertile. I had all my kids when I was in my twenties very young. Now I'm in my 40s and we're not able to have one

the only thing that has changed from those days is I have been using anabolic steroids throughout my 30s. I started using them when I was 29 years old and have used them for about 7 years in between off and on

my wife has been nagging me non-stop that she wants a baby because she doesn't have one and she is almost 40 years old. I ran and got my fertility checked and I have no sperm to my surprise. I'm trying to keep the results from my wife and I lied to her and told me that I had sperm but it was on the low side. My doctor said that I won't be able to conceive since I have no sperm. Do you think I should be upfront and honest with her because she doesn't know about my steroid history and I'm worried that if she finds out she'll divorce me and get really pissed off

there is a stack you can go with which consists of hcg, hmg and clomid... this stack has worked extremely well with helping people to conceive...

yes you should be honest with her 100%

and there are a lot of kids out there who need families so look into adopting, you already have 4 kids already, i think you did enough

if your wife is understanding enough to marry a guy with 4 kids already then i'm pretty sure she will understand your previous steroid abuse and how that destroyed your fertility.

it doesn't help you now but you never marry someone without agreeing on the kid situation ahead of time. and if you had done your proper bloodwork like i always say then you would have been upfront.

#1: HCG and HMG

#2: What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

#3: Having a baby because your wife is nagging you for one is a really bad reason to have a baby.

So this is really crappy but my wife and I I've been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. We haven't had any success which is weird because I have four kids from a previous marriage. I always consider myself very fertile. I had all my kids when I was in my twenties very young. Now I'm in my 40s and we're not able to have one

the only thing that has changed from those days is I have been using anabolic steroids throughout my 30s. I started using them when I was 29 years old and have used them for about 7 years in between off and on

my wife has been nagging me non-stop that she wants a baby because she doesn't have one and she is almost 40 years old. I ran and got my fertility checked and I have no sperm to my surprise. I'm trying to keep the results from my wife and I lied to her and told me that I had sperm but it was on the low side. My doctor said that I won't be able to conceive since I have no sperm. Do you think I should be upfront and honest with her because she doesn't know about my steroid history and I'm worried that if she finds out she'll divorce me and get really pissed off

You can consider adoption, that's always an option. I suggest you adopt if you don't have kids.

Before that, you should consider HCG, Clomid, HMG and N2generate es stack, but you would need to run that for at least 3-4 months and it's not a guarantee.

I also have it on good authority that HGH helps with sperm counts.

You can do a pct full recovery sperm load pct.
Clomid
Nolvadex
HCG
N2generate es
and some hgh

I have seen the stack Dylan sent used for many years with a very high success rate. Domestic Supply carries all of these products so you can easily get them

If you have no sperm, that is obviously a problem. Work with your doctor or a fertility clinic.

If it is precisely this then there's only so much the others suggested protocols can do

I wouldn’t lie about it. Just be truthful like the guys say you can always adopt

I wouldn’t lie about it. Just be truthful like the guys say you can always adopt

The following point is one that's been made before:

WTF are you doing married to someone who you can't be truthful to? Sure maybe don't mention that one time you f**ked a donkey at a stag party or how many times you was 'taken' by the donkey in revenge. But, all joking aside, how is it you think it's ok to want to have children with this woman when you CAN'T tell her you used a AAS or two BEFORE you met her?

Back
Top Bottom