Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation Log

7/24/21

This week
Down 1lb1/2.
Walked 5 miles
35 min stretching daily
Ropes 30 min 3 days
running stairs..... trying, ha!
Food/ 75 percent
water/ 75 percent

mindset very incongruent. I want the results without the discipline. I hate dealing with this.

I like your updates but you need to tell us if you're doing fasting or not? have you tried fasting yet?

you know this doesn' thave to be torture. do fun activities for exercise

also instead of torturing yourself with low calorie or low carb dieting and feeling like shit all day it is much healthier and effective to do fasting instead.

7/24/21

This week
Down 1lb1/2.
Walked 5 miles
35 min stretching daily
Ropes 30 min 3 days
running stairs..... trying, ha!
Food/ 75 percent
water/ 75 percent

mindset very incongruent. I want the results without the discipline. I hate dealing with this.

nice session man!

you know this doesn' thave to be torture. do fun activities for exercise

also instead of torturing yourself with low calorie or low carb dieting and feeling like shit all day it is much healthier and effective to do fasting instead.

How are you fasting? IF? Longer? How do you train while fasting?
I am eating 2x per day. 5hr window.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your updates but you need to tell us if you're doing fasting or not? have you tried fasting yet?

I am doing IF. 2 meals, 5hr window. Would love to hear how others re handling training and fasting.

8/1/2021

This week
5miles walk, 1 mile per day ... pretty easy
ropes 3 days 30 min ... trying some harder positions
hopping stairs two feet at a time ,, hanging onto banister for balance and some help, one arm up in front of me. wow, my glutes and legs feel it. width of feet apart hits some different muscles. Using my whole body actually. Challenging.
stretching... 30 min daily
Eating... 8
water... 10

I was sick for so long. Its taking time for my body to respond. Felt impatience and disappointment over this for a few weeks. This week I think Ive settled into acceptance and just doing the work everyday. Making that my focus. Enjoying it. Marking my progress however small.. Showing up.
Ive been expressing gratitude everyday..... I have enough of everything I need to accomplish what I want. Great weather to go outside. Beaches nearby. Beautiful parks to tie my ropes up in. A pond right across the street to walk around. Equipment. Enough money for good food and supps. Enough time to do it all.
Ill continue to get well. I love this.
Starting some resistance training next week. Figure out what I can do.
I need to understand how fasting and building muscle can happen. It is a new idea to me. I will look through the articles here for info on it. I have heard of fasted training. I want to do a 4 day fast eventually. I am interested in the health benefits of autophagy. Antiaging.

Next week
start resistance on Total Gym
Research how to do fasting and training. Any suggestions or recommendations for reading appreciated. I need to put some muscle on. I sustained a lot of muscle atrophy being sick so long but I still see the potential there.

8/11/21

Front Press... 9 rep ..3 sets...rest 45 sec
Butterfly...8 reps ... 2 sets...rest 45 sec
Seated Bench Press...8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45
Front Deltoid Raises... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Side Deltoid Raises... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Rear Deltoid Raises... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Seated Curl... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Laying Curl... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Pulley Ab Crunch... 8 reps... 2 sets... rest 45 sec
Twister ... Lower Ab, Upper, Lower back... 8 reps... 2 sets ...

Using Total Gym. It feels awkward but we will see what works. Uses incline and bodyweight which isnt all that easy when you are weak. Still, it feels good to be using targeted muscle groups. Working out routines, legs, chest etc and workout days.

Weight is at a standstill. Moving away from the scale. Remembering how this always happens to me. Body recomp and how I look is actually more important. I always look like I took off way more than the scale shows. I do not know why. Muscle? Dont know. Taking weekly pics. I wont look at them for a few mos. It always gives me a lift. I think I have body dysmorphia. I cant see myself accurately. Seeing the pics always surprises me. Even after that I still cant see myself accurately.

Eating...8
Water... 7
still tweaking my eating. All the veggies are good. Some berries.
Its tough being an emotional eater. My sugar jones is gone however. Relief.
This is gonna take some time.

Solidify workout routine
start some helpers...

8/11/21

Using Total Gym. It feels awkward but we will see what works. Uses incline and bodyweight which isnt all that easy when you are weak. Still, it feels good to be using targeted muscle groups. Working out routines, legs, chest etc and workout days.

Weight is at a standstill. Moving away from the scale. Remembering how this always happens to me. Body recomp and how I look is actually more important. I always look like I took off way more than the scale shows. I do not know why. Muscle? Dont know. Taking weekly pics. I wont look at them for a few mos. It always gives me a lift. I think I have body dysmorphia. I cant see myself accurately. Seeing the pics always surprises me. Even after that I still cant see myself accurately.

Eating...8
Water... 7

Solidify workout routine
start some helpers...

sister you looking good. i like berries too grow them on ranch

8/11/21

Eating...8
Water... 7

Solidify workout routine
start some helpers...

100% right

Back
Top Bottom