Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with this cycle

supreme33

Registered
33 year old
I'm in shape and my body fat is in the low teens. I have not ran a cycle in 2 years. Just looking for some feedback on a short cycle going to do testosterone propionate for 8 weeks 500mgs and kick start with anadrol the first 3-4 weeks. do you recommend I use nolvadex on cycle or do I need to use an AI.

nolvadex will only block estrogen binding to certain sites but it will still remain in ur blood but an ai will decrease the estrogen completely.Furthermore nolvadex decrease igf levels.Ai is a better choice.

- - - Updated - - -

run the cycle for up to 12 weeks even for prop

33 year old
I'm in shape and my body fat is in the low teens. I have not ran a cycle in 2 years. Just looking for some feedback on a short cycle going to do testosterone propionate for 8 weeks 500mgs and kick start with anadrol the first 3-4 weeks. do you recommend I use nolvadex on cycle or do I need to use an AI.

Test prop 500mgs/week is a good cycle but anadrol to kickstart? I would go with dianabol to kick start 50mgs/day with n2guard and add aromasin to make sure you estrogen is in check. Nolvadex is not enough here.

nolvadex will only block estrogen binding to certain sites but it will still remain in ur blood but an ai will decrease the estrogen completely.Furthermore nolvadex decrease igf levels.Ai is a better choice.

- - - Updated - - -

run the cycle for up to 12 weeks even for prop

yes and aromasin doesn't harm IGF-1 from what we know.. great post

33 year old

Do the same as you last did. You've been off long enough for it to work just grand

I have heard Dave Crosland talk about running Nolvadex at 20-40 mg/day until week 4 bloodwork. After getting the results, using the appropriate amount of AI (I prefer Aromasin. For me, 12.5 mg/EOD works for cycles under a gram) to get you estrogen where you want it. Having slightly elevated estrogen isn’t bad, and I find most guys crush their estrogen way more then they need to. Also, kickstarting is an impatient way to use orals. Finishing a cycle with it will be more beneficial as you’ll need the boost more at the end than you will at the beginning. A-Bombs are fine.

Should be good with this cycle but I would choose a less harsh oral like tbol or anavar

Back
Top Bottom