Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Adderall as Fat loss agent and preworkout?

LordEscanor

Adderall is way easy to get comparing to other Peds. And when I tried it, it suppress my appetite like nothing else. Made me so focus, it literally blow caffeine, ephedra And every other stimulant I ever tried out if the water. But I don't see many discussion on Adderall in bodybuilding forum. Any thoughts?

Adderall is way easy to get comparing to other Peds. And when I tried it, it suppress my appetite like nothing else. Made me so focus, it literally blow caffeine, ephedra And every other stimulant I ever tried out if the water. But I don't see many discussion on Adderall in bodybuilding forum. Any thoughts?

Useless for adding muscle and even worse for students thinking it'll help them pass exams

I actually have a dr script for it. It’s ok as a pre workout. I typically just take a 1/4 of the pill in the morning. That’s about 7 mg. I no longer feel the appetite suppressant side effects. And honestly don’t feel that much of an energy bust from it either. I mainly use it for studying. I’m a nursing student. If you do use it, just make sure you’re staying hydrated and maybe chew some sugar-free gum. Drys my mouth out and I’ve noticed receding gums because of it.

Useless for adding muscle and even worse for students thinking it'll help them pass exams

It does help maintain focus for long periods of time but will agree that retention is not the best. But I think that is because most people use it to cram for last minute all nighters.

Having adhd it does the opposite makes me a zombie exactly what it’s used for to control kids with adhd definitely kills appetite gives you bad breath due to dehydration

- - - Updated - - -

Got prescribed ritalin as a kid hated it

It does help maintain focus for long periods of time but will agree that retention is not the best. But I think that is because most people use it to cram for last minute all nighters.

Agreed. But there's ZERO evidence to show that it ups a persons IQ or has proved to make a person more intelligent. Just able to focus more on what they don't actually 'get' lol

Adderall is an upper. If u need an upper to function then there is an underlying problem that should be addressed. Now I’m not saying that some people need it. But it’s prescribed like candy today and it’s disturbing

Adderall is very addictive like speed I wouldn't use it unless you have serious mental issues.

Something that has never peaked my interest but have had a lot of buddies ask if I can get it for them. Not something I mess with

Deffff not a good thing to take while using anabolics and trying to gain muscle.

I know because Iv used it, to help nightshift ect.

Being on test, tren, caber and prescription amphetamine iv spent entire nights and weekend's having sex with this girl. She was on it too.... So there is some fun if the girl is wild. It can make u just want to not stop fucking. So all night sex is fun. But overall it's a hugely detrimental to gym. Trust me.

I would not fucks with Adderall as it is highly addictive and not really mean to be a fat loss agent. The effects on your brain and possible negatives will far outweigh any possible benefits.

Back
Top Bottom