Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Risky to use steroids at my age?

frede25

Registered
I am 25 years old and everyone says to wait till that age. I ran my bloodwork and my levels are in the 800's so really good. my friend is my age and ran several cycles and his bloods came in half that number. I am worried if i use steroids my numbers will drop too so having to weigh my options. what do you think?

I am 25 years old and everyone says to wait till that age. I ran my bloodwork and my levels are in the 800's so really good. my friend is my age and ran several cycles and his bloods came in half that number. I am worried if i use steroids my numbers will drop too so having to weigh my options. what do you think?

Go with your gut

Ultimately it's your decision. There is a good chance that you could fully recover with a proper pct. Or you could end up like your friend with 400-500 levels before you're 30.

I don't know your training experience but at your age with those levels I think you could probably eat and train hard and still gain naturally.

I will say this...I know plenty of guys who started younger and say they wish they would have waited. I don't know many who started later and wish they would have started younger.

My advice is to wait just a few more years. Your endocrine system is still developing and there is no reason to risk messing with it.

All depends on your long term goals and where you are currently. If you have been training for several years and have truly reached or come close to your natural potential, then AAS might be what you need to continue to progress. 99% of the time that is not the case. There is no way of knowing how your body will recover from a cycle. Your test levels are great right now. You could recover perfectly, or you could recover half way or less, or anything in between. The fact is, the more cycles you run...eventually your natural test levels WILL decline. It's just a matter of time and depends on you and your body.

25 is fine to start cycling as long as you're prepared for all possibilities.

Dude if I had your levels man I wouldnt run anything personally

Using steroids will cause you to recover less and less over time until you require TRT. The longer you wait the better. Once you cross over to the dark side it is all about being responsible and conservative. 1-2 cycles per year max and run a full PCT. I think you should just continue to crush it with your diet and training until you are absolutely sure you want to start using gear.

I definitely would not... Ive been doing this over a decade and had hundreds of thousands of emails and if i had a dollar for everyone that ive spoken to that regretted using steroids that was your age or younger i would be able to retire easily... you do what you want, most guys your age think they know everything and have to learn the hard the way... you do whatever you feel... im only answering your question honestly....

I agree with most that already posted. Ultimately it’s up to you. But your numbers are great currently. You have to know that once you come to the dark side there is no going back. As Masonic pointed out, eventually it leads to trt. Might be in a year or 30 years.....but it’s a decision that you shouldn’t take lightly.

bro you Can run steroids...at 25 you're alright....But how about your 1st cycle with sarms instead of aas?...that would help you develop a base...something like gw+osta+cardazol...think about it...

do you need to run steroids right now? no
can you run steroids right now? yes

ultimately it is your decision. i used at 28/29 and wish i had waited and taken my time more.

So what do you suggest as the 1st cycle? if i have to wait until 28

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimately it's your decision. There is a good chance that you could fully recover with a proper pct. Or you could end up like your friend with 400-500 levels before you're 30.

I don't know your training experience but at your age with those levels I think you could probably eat and train hard and still gain naturally.

I will say this...I know plenty of guys who started younger and say they wish they would have waited. I don't know many who started later and wish they would have started younger.

I been training for 4 years since 21 with my boy whos on the cycle now he looks good!

- - - Updated - - -

bro you Can run steroids...at 25 you're alright....But how about your 1st cycle with sarms instead of aas?...that would help you develop a base...something like gw+osta+cardazol...think about it...

yea i was reading about sarms and wondering if I will go the sarms route, any good 8 week layout?

You don't need to do a steroid cycle with Test levels that high. Just train and eat.

Yeh exactly.

Its a different story if ur natty levels sukked. Than Yehh go for it.
I was 25 and mine suked. So it was a no brainer.

But when u first get on and like I started blasting/cruising right away hi doses. And fucked every girl I could and just turned into 'I am God' fuk head probably. So lost my 8.5 year relationship and home.
Now living In my parents garage saving for a house deposit to buy a house on my own.

Idk if any of you know or follow, you tuber vitaly. And vitaly uncensored.
He used to be cool then got on the gear and sold out, turned into a massive douch bag as steroids can day. And thats where ur relationships fail as u flirt and fuk Eveyone and think Ur fking God!
Eventually u come down to reality.

Back
Top Bottom