Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm starting to develop gyno.

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
I don't get it. I did 5000mg of test, did aromasin, 12.5mg a day, and feel a very small ball behind my left nipple.
Where did I go wrong?
It's just a basic cycle.
Do I do more aromasin now or letrozole?
I also have nolvadex on hand and provironum

I don't think you did anything wrong. You just might be one of those unfortunate people who are super prone to gyno.
So did you already finish your cycle or are you still on it?

I don't think you did anything wrong. You just might be one of those unfortunate people who are super prone to gyno.
So did you already finish your cycle or are you still on it?

I'm still on it, I didn't even make it six weeks before I noticed the small lump.
We Live and learn really.
No one can see it, but if I press it down, I feel a tiny hard ball; if hurts.

What does your bloodwork say?

I haven't done my bloodwork (I didn't reach mid cycle, I only did precycle).
Yesterday I was fine, there was nothing, but today I started feeling something near my left nipple itchy.
It looks fine, but if I press it, I feel a small ball (it feels like an ingrown hair)
It basically happened overnight.

I haven't done my bloodwork (I didn't reach mid cycle, I only did precycle).
Yesterday I was fine, there was nothing, but today I started feeling something near my left nipple itchy.
It looks fine, but if I press it, I feel a small ball (it feels like an ingrown hair)
It basically happened overnight.

So you mean 500mg not 5,000mg right?

Some people are more prone to aromitizing compounds.

How many weeks are you in? I usually do mid-cycle bloodwork at week 5 and see where estrogen is.

For what its worth I needed 15mg aromasin for 500mg/week of Test only. That got me smack dab into the middle of the healthy range. At 12.5mg on a range scale of 0-40 I was at 49 on estrogen.

Its really the bloodwork that will dial it in. Id say get it done as quickly as possible, see where your test and estrogen levels are, and go from there.

Not saying your AI is bunk but its always good to run it anyways to ensure you are good.

Hi, I went to buy a pill of letrozole (should I cut it in four pieces and drink one tonight?). I can keep buying more since I don't need a prescription in Philippines.
It's already late at night, but I can try to see if a hospital will run a blood work for me today.

So you mean 500mg not 5,000mg right?

Lol, of course 500mg. 2 shots of 250mg per week.
My bodybuilding friends don't believe It's gyno since I'm leaner than them and they run d-bol and test and are fine.
I just 500mg of test, nothing else. They also carry more body fat than me and never got gyno. They've cycled for years, this is my first cycle.
It's a bit weird that I still look "natural".
Sure, I look good, but there's nothing exceptional in my physique that screams, "steroids!".

You are probable very sensitive like me. I have to take 20mg a day with 500mg a week Test. Where did you get the aromason? You could have bunk shit or your really sensitive like me.

You are probable very sensitive like me. I have to take 20mg a day with 500mg a week Test. Where did you get the aromason? You could have bunk shit or your really sensitive like me.

Alpha Pharma, Aromex. In Thailand.
The letrozole pill I just bought tonight, at the local pharmacy. I only bought 1 made by Dracenax.
I'm still looking around hospitals to see if one will do a blood test this late at night (before I do anything with the pill).
I would have drank more aromaxin, but I was fine yesterday. I just started feeling itchy near the nipple and can feel a ball if I press.
To be honest, it's not as bad as in the pictures you see online. I'm only at 14% body fat and cannot see it, it's very likely I won't be able to see it when I cut down to 12%.
I don't plan to go lower than that.

You don’t want it to get worse. It will get harder to control. I don’t know anything about that product. I would order from PSL if you can, they are legit for sure.

A little know drug called roloxifene is very effective at getting rid of gyno. It’s used by doctors on men that have had it since teens with great success. It’s not very expensive even for pharma.

You can use it on or off cycle.

A little know drug called roloxifene is very effective at getting rid of gyno. It’s used by doctors on men that have had it since teens with great success. It’s not very expensive even for pharma.

You can use it on or off cycle.

You don’t want it to get worse. It will get harder to control. I don’t know anything about that product. I would order from PSL if you can, they are legit for sure.

Thanks I'll go get some too. Everything is cheap in Philippines :)

some guys get gyno issues on even small amounts of test

it isn't the end of the world man. but you do need to stop using the test asap and get the gyno squared away

from there don't use aromatizing compounds. you know you don't NEED to use test in every cycle. in the old days guys never used test in their cycles.. it was primo, deca, proviron that they loved..

some guys get gyno issues on even small amounts of test

it isn't the end of the world man. but you do need to stop using the test asap and get the gyno squared away

from there don't use aromatizing compounds. you know you don't NEED to use test in every cycle. in the old days guys never used test in their cycles.. it was primo, deca, proviron that they loved..

Hi!
Yes, it's not as bad as the pictures you see online. Those are the worst case scenarios.
I'm about to go get roloxifene.
If that's the case, I will stop my cycle. I have no regrets ;-)

Hi!
Yes, it's not as bad as the pictures you see online. Those are the worst case scenarios.
I'm about to go get roloxifene.
If that's the case, I will stop my cycle. I have no regrets ;-)

you don't HAVE TO use test in cycles. that is an area which most guys disagree with me but i have NOT used test in a cycle in years and i love it

you don't HAVE TO use test in cycles. that is an area which most guys disagree with me but i have NOT used test in a cycle in years and i love it

I will be trying a test-less cycle this year. As I’d like to know for myself.

What would you recommend running? What have you had success with?

I will be trying a test-less cycle this year. As I’d like to know for myself.

What would you recommend running? What have you had success with?

Hi, I just want to add that I was able to reverse the gyno with letrozole in 2 days with:
Day 1:
1.25mg letrozole
50 mg provironum
40mg tamoxifen.

Day 2:
1.25mg letrozole
25mg provironum
20mg tamoxifen.

I'm squeezing my nipple to check if the tiny ball is somewhere under my skin. I can't find it anymore.
I'll go get a blood test later.
The good thing about being estrogen sensitive (me) is that you're also very responsive to letrozole.
It really killed the gyno ball. I'm almost considering continuing my cycle with 1.25mg letrozole E3D.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention:
Day 1:
aromasin 75mg

Day 2:
no aromasin.

Hi, I just want to add that I was able to reverse the gyno with letrozole in 2 days with:
Day 1:
1.25mg letrozole
50 mg provironum
40mg tamoxifen.

Day 2:
1.25mg letrozole
25mg provironum
20mg tamoxifen.

I'm squeezing my nipple to check if the tiny ball is somewhere under my skin. I can't find it anymore.
I'll go get a blood test later.
The good thing about being estrogen sensitive (me) is that you're also very responsive to letrozole.
It really killed the gyno ball. I'm almost considering continuing my cycle with 1.25mg letrozole E3D.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention:
Day 1:
aromasin 75mg

Day 2:
no aromasin.

bro you are taking 75mgs of AROMasin??? u sure?

Back
Top Bottom