Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low blood pressure guy + Steroid effects ?

Arnold_3.0

What happens when a person with low blood pressure take dbol or any steroid that effect bp . Is it gonna heal his problem ? I mean is it gonna get him the normal bp since steroid elevate bp ?

It's mainly unchecked estrogen conversion leading to water retention that causes a rise in bp. Using a proper AI on cycle mitigates this effect (and you should use an AI). No this will not heal a low blood pressure condition, and you should have a plan with your doctor to manage this.

It's mainly unchecked estrogen conversion leading to water retention that causes a rise in bp. Using a proper AI on cycle mitigates this effect (and you should use an AI). No this will not heal a low blood pressure condition, and you should have a plan with your doctor to manage this.

Well , The question came in my mind out of curiosity but i now know how it works . Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

oral steroids are c17 alpha alkylated, making them toxic so they can cause an increase in blood pressure
you mean to say if a guy take orals and his blood pressure is 80 and takes it it will increase the bp to lets say 120 . I mean , isnt it good for him to be at this bp or is it gonna over increase it ?

Well , The question came in my mind out of curiosity but i now know how it works . Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

you mean to say if a guy take orals and his blood pressure is 80 and takes it it will increase the bp to lets say 120 . I mean , isnt it good for him to be at this bp or is it gonna over increase it ?

Im not a psychic

What happens when a person with low blood pressure take dbol or any steroid that effect bp . Is it gonna heal his problem ? I mean is it gonna get him the normal bp since steroid elevate bp ?

Let's assume it did. It's a shit way (and a temporary one) to do so.

No. Solving the problem would mean correcting what gives him low blood pressure in the first place

Back
Top Bottom