Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RAD140 isn’t as good as enhanced LGD sorry

TansbgeDe

Not sure why you guys keep saying that rad 140 is the stronger sarm
I ran rad140 for 8 weeks, only gained 3 pounds. I could have gained more off creatine lol
I did lgd4033 4 weeks only and gained 8 pounds!
Enhanced lgd blows away RAD from the board sponsors, live with it

LOLLL yeah right... if you only realized how ridiculously stupid you sound and how little, if any, credibility you have... lets see the bloodwork on your "enhanced lgd" as well...

I ran rad140 for 8 weeks, only gained 3 pounds. I could have gained more off creatine lol

The board sponsors do not sell any 'Enhanced' line of products. Live with that

YOu are going to have to live with the fact you are not using a sarm and are using a prohormone or possibly something even worse. You are going to have to live with the fact that your bloodwork will be quite bad and reflective on the fact you are completely misguided and wrong. You will just have to learn. Deal with it.

it's possible because enhanced athlete "LGD" is actually spiked with prohormones and steroids thats why

tony huge runs enhanced athlete and swisschems both sell spiked sarms

FACT CHECK: THERE IS NO PROOF TONY HUGE OWNS SWISSCHEMS, BUT EVIDENCE SUGGESTS HE WAS INVOLVED HEAVY WITH ENHANCED ATHLETE

By saying you would have gained 3 lbs off creatine shows how ignorant you really are. You are assuming that all your growth comes from a supplement/PED. Bro, if you ate right and trained right you would gain 3lbs natty no problem in 8 weeks.

Ya ok man. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom