Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloodwork Results, what are your thoughts.

92strauss

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 228lbs
BF%: 14%

Cycle:
600mg Test E
250mg Deca
150mg Mast (To keep SHBG low & AI properties, nothing more)
50mg DBol/day (Not on the DBol anymore though but was when bloods were taken)
25mg Aromasin M/W/F

I would just post a picture of my lab corps bloodwork results but when I use my phone it won't allow me to attach a picture so he they are with the ranges as well. I was pretty happy with the results, what do you guys think?

Testosterone: 4164 Range: 264 - 916
Estradiol: 40.3 Range: 7.6 - 42.6
LH: .2 Range: 1.7 - 8.6
FSH: .2. Range: 1.5 - 12.4

LDL: 69. Range: 0 - 99
HDL: 26. Range: >39

ALT: 42. Range: 0 - 44
AST: 50. Range: 0 - 40

Hematocrit: 46.7 Range: 37.5 - 51
Hemoglobin: 16. Range: 13 - 17.7

That tt number is ridiculous! Are you on pharma grade test? I've been at 4,000+ total test on 500mg per week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i'm surprised on 50mgs of dbol your AST/ALT aren't higher. that shows that dbol isn't as liver toxic as some other orals like superdrol for example

everything looks good, keep an eye on that HDL when you come off.. we need that in range

That tt number is ridiculous! Are you on pharma grade test? I've been at 4,000+ total test on 500mg per week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It sure is. There was also this other guy (can't remember the name anymore) not long time ago who scored like 5000 total test.
Friggin mutants.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm surprised on 50mgs of dbol your AST/ALT aren't higher. that shows that dbol isn't as liver toxic as some other orals like superdrol for example

everything looks good, keep an eye on that HDL when you come off.. we need that in range

It probably has a lot to do with genetics as well.

This is week 12 of a 16 week cycle. I ran dbol the first 3 weeks and then week 9-12. I was also very surprised and happy with that!
That is good to know, I will keep an eye on it! Thank you!

It sure is. There was also this other guy (can't remember the name anymore) not long time ago who scored like 5000 total test.
Friggin mutants.

- - - Updated - - -

It probably has a lot to do with genetics as well.

Wow, thats crazy! I will say, i don't feel much different at 4,100 levels than I do in the high 2,000s/low 3,000s

No, you wouldn't

Note the 'lol'. Make it 320lbs. Here's why.

Monday, so yesterday, I weighed 297lbs. Here's the cycle that was in the first post.

600mg Test E
250mg Deca

That's 2x the Test E (which I never felt I got much from) I've ever used a week.
Deca is about the same (might have been 300)
Never used Mast
50mg dbol is a fair amount and every dbol cycle I did added 10lbs (not saying I kept that but at the end it was usually around 10lbs).

So the dbol alone would push me to 307lbs give or take. Even if I don't add the kind of 'bulk' (water and or muscle) that I used to it'd certainly add a shit load. Keeping it is another matter.

Last edited:

Monday, so yesterday, I weighed 297lbs. Here's the cycle that was in the first post.

600mg Test E
250mg Deca

That's 2x the Test E (which I never felt I got much from) I've ever used a week.
Never used Mast
50mg dbol is a fair amount and every dbol cycle I did added 10lbs (not saying I kept that but at the end it was usually around 10lbs).

So the dbol alone would push me to 307lbs give or take. Even if I don't add the kind of 'bulk' (water and or muscle) that I used to it'd certainly add a shit load. Keeping it is another matter.

Ehhhh, maybe 250 if your'e lucky lol

Ehhhh, maybe 250 if your'e lucky lol

No deffo 297lbs yesterday. Twenty one stone 3lbs on a gym scale yesterday. I'm 6'3 and I've been doing this 40 years this Summer. Check out my log. Plus there's a bunch of photos and videos of me online. There's no six pack for sure :D

I'd be 250lbs in the avatar but that's a few years old.

Profile pic.jpg

More recent

Last edited:
No deffo 297lbs yesterday. Twenty one stone 3lbs on a gym scale yesterday. I'm 6'3 and I've been doing this 40 years this Summer. Check out my log. Plus there's a bunch of photos and videos of me online. There's no six pack for sure :D

View attachment 11700

More recent

no six pack but you look lean for your size.. you aren't some obese fuck with a pot belly

View attachment 11700

More recent

Nice lol. I came off an injury and shed a ton of weight in late 2017 early 2018. Spent 6 months after just recovering and eating healthy plain ass low calorie diet. Got to a measly 187lbs at 8% BF then started this cycle. So as of now I've put on 41lbs and and went up by 6% BF. I got 3 more weeks and considering eating everything under the sun because I'm stuck between 228 & 233 for the last 10 days. Screw this clean bulking shit haha

600mg Test E
250mg Deca

Never used Mast

I will say, this low dose of mast is quite a good compliment to this cycle. If I had proviron I would've used that but I couldn't get it at the time.

Yeah, next time I may bump up the deca and lower the test to 300mg-400mg. After this, I got some work to do to keep as much as possible and then back to growing. Goal is 250lbs at/or below 15% BF. Trying to compete by next summer but not even considering it if I can't reach a certain physique and weight I'm looking for.

Back
Top Bottom