Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Classic - facts and lies exposed

I have a question is there that big of difference between hc generate or hc generate-ES? i KNOW THERE are some tweak-age on some of the ingredients but is there that much difference especially since i can 2 bottles for the price of 1 .hc generate-ES..
I will be using it during a Test Only Cyp only along with GW and N2Guard!

ES stands for extra strength.

If you are using the product for a PCT where the goal is to restart natural testosterone production - stick with the ES version.

If you are just looking for a libido boost - then the regular version is more then sufficient

I have a question is there that big of difference between hc generate or hc generate-ES? i KNOW THERE are some tweak-age on some of the ingredients but is there that much difference especially since i can 2 bottles for the price of 1 .hc generate-ES..
I will be using it during a Test Only Cyp only along with GW and N2Guard!

I've not tried the ES yet

the ES has more of the same ingredients and additional ingredients like mucuna pruriens that actually helps inhibit prolactin

it comes down to your budget. back in the old days we would always double hcgenerate before sex or a workout. so they came up with ES

hcgenerate is such a superior and more secure option than hcg... I can't reveal to you what number of individuals abuse and manhandle hcg and wind up in such loathsome condition when they stop utilize... hcgenerate has NO symptoms and a mile not insignificant rundown of advantages AND can be utilized all through your cycle to guarantee a solid charisma as well as downplaying shutdown, subsequently guaranteeing a smoother progress into pct which permits for an ideal recuperation as well as a million percent higher liklihood of keepable additions... its an easy decision to use on each cycle...

Regards,

hcgenerate is such a better and safer alternative than hcg... i can't tell you how many people overuse and abuse hcg and find themselves in such horrible condition when they discontinue use... hcgenerate has NO side effects and a mile long list of benefits AND can be used throughout your cycle to ensure not only a strong libido but also keeping shutdown to a minimum, thus ensuring a smoother transition into pct which allows not only for an optimal recovery but a million percent higher liklihood of keepable gains... its a no brainer to use on every cycle...

libri di medicina

Competitive Edge Labs M-Test is such a better and safer alternative than hcg... i can't tell you how many people overuse and abuse hcg and find themselves in such horrible condition when they discontinue use... Competitive Edge Labs M-Test has NO side effects and a mile long list of benefits AND can be used throughout your cycle to ensure not only a strong libido but also keeping shutdown to a minimum, thus ensuring a smoother transition into pct which allows not only for an optimal recovery but a million percent higher liklihood of keepable gains... its a no brainer to use on every cycle...and doesn't cost as much as a semester of college.

libri di medicina

I just happen to agree with this post.

-

Thanks for the FYI

I happen to like HMB also. It is one of the few "supplements" I use.
It's got proper studies that demonstrate its effectiveness, and it produces noticeable results for me.

I ordered some N2guard and HC gen off the website definitely looking forward to using the products, but I’m located in Ontario Canada and it seems to be taking a long time to get to me it’s been almost two weeks and is still in N.Y and alternative websites to use for faster shipping ?

I ordered some N2guard and HC gen off the website definitely looking forward to using the products, but I’m located in Ontario Canada and it seems to be taking a long time to get to me it’s been almost two weeks and is still in N.Y and alternative websites to use for faster shipping ?

Thank you for your support and for using our products!

we do use DHL for packs going outside of North America and to some parts of Canada.

We have been considering switching over to UPS since it seems our local USPS network is particularly delayed. Sometimes the packs are not scanned until they arrive, not sure why this keeps happening.

Please contact me at my email addy bigrickrock at needtobuildmuscle dot com and I'll look into your order further and maybe not your account so we only use DHL from now on. Below are the links you would need to hit me up via social, please reach out.

hcgenerate is legit test booster
im using 5 caps ed right now and my test levels are super high
4 weeks in right now from PCT

I’m Always skeptical of products where all the amazing reviews are from people who have a referral link at the bottom of all their comments.
(No offence intended)

I find the claim of “it’s as strong as 250mg per week of test prop” pretty hard to believe.
I’d obviously rather use a natural oral product like hcgenerate instead of injectable HCG. If it were as (or more) effective, like others have said.

Is this stuff really the fountain of youth people claim it to be?

Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom