Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Estrogen sides

msimplay

Registered
I feel like I'm having symptoms of high estrogen as I didn't have any anti aromatase during cycle. I tried to use masteron to keepn it under control which was fine for testosterone cypionate at 200mg / 400mg per week but I feel they are out of control right now @ Estrogen side effects.

I doubt it would be low estrogen buty question is how much Exemestane before I tank my e2 levels?
The estrogen sides are driving me mad and the last injection 200mg cypionate was on Monday the 8th of July

The tabs come in at 25mg.

I'm waiting for the nurse from medicheck to come on Tuesday 23rd of June.

But wondering if its safe to take a tab of exemestane while I wait as the sides are driving mad?

The anxiety mostly

You can take it now, and it is really the only AI to take on PCT as it controls estrogen rebound. Try 12.5mg eod, and get bloodwork.

You can take it now, and it is really the only AI to take on PCT as it controls estrogen rebound. Try 12.5mg eod, and get bloodwork.

+1 this is why you take your AI from day 1 you dont wait for estrogen side effects as once you feel them its too late and you could end up with gyno which sucks....

10mg-12.5mg EOD is a good dose but as P0N said get bloods done asap as you need to see whats going on. Also if you start taking your dose prior to bloodwork not sure how quickly it will lower your estogen but you should be able to see if you are in the normal range if its in your system for a week.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 this is why you take your AI from day 1 you dont wait for estrogen side effects as once you feel them its too late and you could end up with gyno which sucks....

10mg-12.5mg EOD is a good dose but as P0N said get bloods done asap as you need to see whats going on. Also if you start taking your dose prior to bloodwork not sure how quickly it will lower your estogen but you should be able to see if you are in the normal range if its in your system for a week.

Also are you done your cycle? Whats your PCT look like? If your PCT isnt adequate you could have high estrogen and obviously test is going to have dipped due to the fact that you havent dosed in about 10 days so you could also be feeling that as well which will make you feel like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Also are you done your cycle? Whats your PCT look like? If your PCT isnt adequate you could have high estrogen and obviously test is going to have dipped due to the fact that you havent dosed in about 10 days so you could also be feeling that as well which will make you feel like shit.

Yes finished cycle completely long story I feel better finishing off as I was starting to have high amount of sides my guess in hindsite was high estrogen conversion but here's the thread detailing what happened to me

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...cle-due-anxiety-how-do-do-properly-68674.html

After half life of steroids = 2 - 3 weeks
HCG 18 days after 1000iu hcg per week 500iu twice a week Sunday and Wednesday
Clomid 50mg + 20mg Nolvodex everyday 1st 15 days then 50mg clomid finish off next 15 days

Check where blood work is after this

With this

https://www.medichecks.com/tests/male-hormone-check

I would very strongly recommend you do NOT run HCG during PCT. It will make you feel good, but it will in fact delay your recovery. If HCG is something you want in your arsenal, use it in the last weeks of your cycle itself. Also, a 6 week PCT will serve you far better, as it gets you closer to being recovered before jumping off. Check out the PCT sticky.

masteron is NOT a substitute for an AI in any way, shape or form... it MAY allow you to lower your ai dose but that does not always hold true either...

Changes In Estrogen Levels

With the introduction of exogenous testosterone and other AAS, estrogen levels become elevated. Occasionally, with the use of AI, estrogen levels can crash as well. Here are the sides effects that result from both high and low levels of estrogen.

High estrogen sides ones I have experienced i have highlighted

Acne
Loss of libido
Water retention (Bloat)
Moon face
Small testicles
Scrotum hanging too high
Soft testicles
Extreme oiliness all over wouldn't call it extreme but oilier than before
Moodiness (Aggression, depression, increased irritability) << Anxiety is the big one, Depression can follow
Lethargy
Insomnia
Soft erections
Extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate
High BP
BP spikes
Enlarged prostate
Pressure in lower abdomen when urinating
Thin stream when urinating
Constipation (from water retention)
Itchy nipples
Gynecomastia

Low estrogen sides << Will rule out this because i didn't take an AI I tried to make do with his masteron sometimes but this didn't work so much I was on 200mg Cyp Monday and 300mg Enanthate Thursday

Dry skin/lips
Feeling of dehydration
Loss of libido
Erectile Dysfunction
Loss of sensitivity
Dry glans (penis)
White glans
Loss of girth
Irritability/Mood swings
Crying for no reason
DHT rage (aggression you take out on others)
Dull orgasm
Hesitation just before urinating
Night sweats
Loss of appetite
Constant fatigue
Lethargy
Constipation (due to dehydration)
Diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming)
Itchy scalp
Obsessive thoughts

masteron is NOT a substitute for an AI in any way, shape or form... it MAY allow you to lower your ai dose but that does not always hold true either...

Yes it worked for me when my dosing was just 200mg per week after that it seems to have gone haywire

I feel like I'm having symptoms of high estrogen as I didn't have any anti aromatase during cycle. I tried to use masteron to keepn it under control which was fine for testosterone cypionate at 200mg / 400mg per week but I feel they are out of control right now @ Estrogen side effects.

I doubt it would be low estrogen buty question is how much Exemestane before I tank my e2 levels?
The estrogen sides are driving me mad and the last injection 200mg cypionate was on Monday the 8th of July

But wondering if its safe to take a tab of exemestane while I wait as the sides are driving mad?

The anxiety mostly
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/88/12/5951/2661508

we get this question almost daily

you don't wait until shit hits the fan, if you are running anything more than what your body would NATURALLY produce you need an AI PERIOD. there is too much bullshit on social media with guys saying this or that. either do this the right way or don't do it at all

The anxiety mostly

For other members reading - this is why you need an AI!!

I would very strongly recommend you do NOT run HCG during PCT. It will make you feel good, but it will in fact delay your recovery. If HCG is something you want in your arsenal, use it in the last weeks of your cycle itself. Also, a 6 week PCT will serve you far better, as it gets you closer to being recovered before jumping off. Check out the PCT sticky.

With Test Cypionate it's half life is 14 days or so. So should be in the system still for a further 14 days.

I have read Testosterone is not fully out of the system until 6 weeks or so.

Would it still not be feasible to use HCG9

Test cyp is dissipated enough in 14 days (or a handful more if you feel you must wait as long as possible) that you should be starting PCT not using HCG. You can do whatever you like, of course, but you're harming your recovery and causing an estrogen spike if you use HCG when you should be doing a proper PCT.

Test cyp is dissipated enough in 14 days (or a handful more if you feel you must wait as long as possible) that you should be starting PCT not using HCG. You can do whatever you like, of course, but you're harming your recovery and causing an estrogen spike if you use HCG when you should be doing a proper PCT.

Okay estrogen spike is something I don't want

The anxiety mostly

your only really going to know how much to take and for how long from getting bloodwork done. ive been doing alot more reasearch recently and so many many people are in the habit of throwing out doeses and numbers. when really everbody is different. the only way the way you will know your body truly is through bloodwork.

Yea as P0N said HCG artificially makes you feel better but its suppressive so if you do use it its in the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle (give or take). I dont use it but it shouldnt be in PCT. Others disagree but if you even just search HCG is suppressive you can see multiple studies suggesting it is.

I usually end my cycle, 2 weeks break so a majority of the test cyp has bled off, and then I start my 6 week PCT with Clomid, Nolva, aromasin (also use it entire cycle), N2Generate, cardarine, and osta.

Back
Top Bottom