Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could Trestolone (MENT) be the perfect solution for middle or older aged men?

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor

Let's look at the facts here...

What do middle/older aged men want?
-To feel young and energetic.
-A healthy, active sex life.
-To not have to worry about having more children.
-To have a healthy prostate
-To have a healthy hairline

Let's see what these studies have to say about Trestolone and how it could help with all these things...

7Alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone Maintains Sexual Behavior and Mood in Hypogonadal Men

The Potent Synthetic Androgens, Dimethandrolone (7α,11β-dimethyl-19-nortestosterone) and 11β-methyl-19-nortestosterone, Do Not Require 5α-reduction to Exert Their Maximal Androgenic Effects

7 Alpha-Methyl-Nortestosterone (MENT): The Optimal Androgen for Male Contraception

If you didn't feel like reading all those studies (totally understandable) here's the key takeaways:

-Trestolone maintains sexual function and mood just as well, if not better than Testosterone, and at lower doses. This makes it suitable if not superior for Androgen replacement therapy.

-Trestolone does NOT require 5a reduction to exert their maximal androgenic effects. This means no conversion to DHT which means much less risk of prostate issues and much less chance to impact your hairline. Both of these issues can be triggered by DHT. Without the presence of excess DHT the risk for these issues is very low.

-Trestolone induces temporary cessation of gonadtropins and sperm production while in use. This means little to no chance of reproducing. Less to worry about.

In conclusion, Trestolone seems to perform all the necessary functions of Testosterone, at a better rate, with less health implications, all while functioning as a potent male contraceptive. Tell me this isn't every middle/older aged man's dream?

Let's look at the facts here...

What do middle/older aged men want?
-To feel young and energetic.
-A healthy, active sex life.
-To not have to worry about having more children.
-To have a healthy prostate
-To have a healthy hairline

Let's see what these studies have to say about Trestolone and how it could help with all these things...

7Alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone Maintains Sexual Behavior and Mood in Hypogonadal Men

The Potent Synthetic Androgens, Dimethandrolone (7α,11β-dimethyl-19-nortestosterone) and 11β-methyl-19-nortestosterone, Do Not Require 5α-reduction to Exert Their Maximal Androgenic Effects

7 Alpha-Methyl-Nortestosterone (MENT): The Optimal Androgen for Male Contraception

If you didn't feel like reading all those studies (totally understandable) here's the key takeaways:

-Trestolone maintains sexual function and mood just as well, if not better than Testosterone, and at lower doses. This makes it suitable if not superior for Androgen replacement therapy.

-Trestolone does NOT require 5a reduction to exert their maximal androgenic effects. This means no conversion to DHT which means much less risk of prostate issues and much less chance to impact your hairline. Both of these issues can be triggered by DHT. Without the presence of excess DHT the risk for these issues is very low.

-Trestolone induces temporary cessation of gonadtropins and sperm production while in use. This means little to no chance of reproducing. Less to worry about.

In conclusion, Trestolone seems to perform all the necessary functions of Testosterone, at a better rate, with less health implications, all while functioning as a potent male contraceptive. Tell me this isn't every middle/older aged man's dream?

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing!! I’m pushing 40 so it may be something long term to consider. Would you not use Testosterone then and just use Trestolone?

Interesting read. Thanks for sharing!! I’m pushing 40 so it may be something long term to consider. Would you not use Testosterone then and just use Trestolone?
Yep. That's the great thing about Trestolone...it mimics Testosterones essential biological functions which no other steroid besides Testosterone can do. This means it can successfully be used IN PLACE of Testosterone. Pretty neat I think.

Yep. That's the great thing about Trestolone...it mimics Testosterones essential biological functions which no other steroid besides Testosterone can do. This means it can successfully be used IN PLACE of Testosterone. Pretty neat I think.

Nice! Definitely may try that when cruising.

Am I missing something? Everyone I know that’s used trest has gotten gyno. All in their 30’s, Don’t know if that matters.

Am I missing something? Everyone I know that’s used trest has gotten gyno. All in their 30’s, Don’t know if that matters.

Defiantly want to stay away if gyno prone. I would love to run it but I’m way to gyno prone to even try.

No you're not missing anything at all. Trestolone does aromatize to estrogen fairly rapidly. At bodybuilding doses it can be a problem if estrogen control is not dialed in. But the cool thing about Trest is that you can actually use it for TRT in place of Testosterone, but at much lower doses. It's so potent that you can use a fraction of the dose and still get all the benefits of traditional TRT, and because the dose is so low, e2 conversion really isn't an issue.

No you're not missing anything at all. Trestolone does aromatize to estrogen fairly rapidly. At bodybuilding doses it can be a problem if estrogen control is not dialed in. But the cool thing about Trest is that you can actually use it for TRT in place of Testosterone, but at much lower doses. It's so potent that you can use a fraction of the dose and still get all the benefits of traditional TRT, and because the dose is so low, e2 conversion really isn't an issue.

Interesting! What kind of dose is typical for TRT?

Thanks for elaborating. I’m new and still learning.

I love adding trestolone acetate with test-e. It increases my libido a lot. Adding in a little proviron daily also helps. Has anyone tried Euro-Pharmacies trestolone acetate? And if so, was it of high quality? I'm looking for another supplier. Thanks guys!

I love adding trestolone acetate with test-e. It increases my libido a lot. Adding in a little proviron daily also helps. Has anyone tried Euro-Pharmacies trestolone acetate? And if so, was it of high quality? I'm looking for another supplier. Thanks guys!

Ask them, as per the other reply, for test results.

Naturally I'm going to say that I've tried it, and this is factual.
This is one of those hormones that you really have to know what you're doing, and obviously you've used it before because you stated what other hormones to add with it that make you feel at your best.
We have never had any complaints whatsoever under any circumstance with this compound.

How about this, you place an order without advising us, send a sample in and get it Mass spec tested. Let the results speak for themselves.

If you do decide to take the plunge do not forget your AI's.

Naturally I'm going to say that I've tried it, and this is factual.
This is one of those hormones that you really have to know what you're doing, and obviously you've used it before because you stated what other hormones to add with it that make you feel at your best.
We have never had any complaints whatsoever under any circumstance with this compound.

How about this, you place an order without advising us, send a sample in and get it Mass spec tested. Let the results speak for themselves.

If you do decide to take the plunge do not forget your AI's.

Great insight on this compound.

I still have some left over. I plan to jump on for a heavy bulk sometime next year after I (hopefully) knock up my wife. Gotta keep my sperm count high till then.

Nice man! I’m in the same place waiting for the wife to get knocked up so I can get back to the using PSL superior products! Can’t wait and I may have to try me some ment. I’m itching for that gold line!

Back
Top Bottom