Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Duration of Test/Deca Cycle??

JBrizz

Registered
First I wanted to give an unsolicited review of Domestic Supply- They are just awesome. I cannot personally attest for all of their products but what I have used is legit. And their service is like Amazon just takes 4-5days instead of 2- so really, really great.

The question- Next year I wanted to try a Test/Deca cycle. I have all the ancillaries and will run Perfect PCT. Curious if there is something I'm missing out on by doing 12wks instead of 16? Other than the obvious extra 4wks, I mean. I've read conflicting opinions and wanted to hear from ppl who've actually ran it successfully. Any advice is appreciated, so thanks for any input in advance.

First I wanted to give an unsolicited review of Domestic Supply- They are just awesome. I cannot personally attest for all of their products but what I have used is legit. And their service is like Amazon just takes 4-5days instead of 2- so really, really great.

The question- Next year I wanted to try a Test/Deca cycle. I have all the ancillaries and will run Perfect PCT. Curious if there is something I'm missing out on by doing 12wks instead of 16? Other than the obvious extra 4wks, I mean. I've read conflicting opinions and wanted to hear from ppl who've actually ran it successfully. Any advice is appreciated, so thanks for any input in advance.

As per my reply to the same question on FB I think you'll be fine with 12 weeks

It is more of a personal choice. Risk vs reward. For me, I always stick to 12 weeks because I think the health benefits of not running longer outweigh the extra gains at the end that may show up. I always try to think long-term.

I go 16 on deca. You dont go from recovering perfectly in 12 weeks to all the sudden problems with 16 either. The extra 4 weeks makes a minimal difference. If you have trouble recovering after 16, chances are youd have the same difficulty recovering from 12.

16 weeks is ideal to get the most of the deca

Back
Top Bottom