Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice on Second Cycle - Tren

Thanks Dylan! This is exactly the info I was looking for. So tren is out of the picture right now. What's your opinion on an NPP cycle? A Primo cycle is a bit too expensive for me to run right now, but I might be able to run it for my third or fourth. And yeah, I definitely appreciate some help with the layout. Thanks brotha! I don't know how much this affects the gear I use, but I've never had a problem with keeping my bf % low, since my metabolism is so fast. The issue issue I keep running into is in putting on mass. That's originally why I was looking at tren.

I'm sure you've heard of Zyzz. That's the body "type" that I have and pretty much the aesthetics that I'm shooting for.

Great info! Thanks man!

once again bro... npp is not what you would want here... the best thing for you if you don't run primo would be eq... here's a different look for you...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
5-18 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard www.n2bm.com

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es www.n2bm.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms1.com

Last edited:
Running two orals (one it the beginning and one at the end) is fine as long as you give yourself enough of a break of a good 4 weeks in between them.

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input.

Week 1 - Week 4

Tren Ace: 50mg ED
Test Prop: 500mg per week
25mg Turinabol or Winstrol (to avoid prog buildup)
Cabergoline: 1mg divided per week
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED (to prevent prolactin buildup)
Cranberry Extract (for kidneys)

Week 5-6

Tren Ace: 40mg ED
20mg Turinabol or Winstrol
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 25mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

Weeks 7-8

Test Prop: 250mg per week
Cytomel T3: 50mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 50mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

I also read that it was always good to take letro with a Tren cycle as it offsets the prog and prol sides very well. But I have no clue how much and how often to take it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is only my second cycle and I've never run Tren so I may be way off with my measurements. Let me know what y'all think.

If you need anymore info let me know.

Thanks in advance brothers!

tren is not for a second cycle, its a marathon, not a sprint

once again bro... npp is not what you would want here... the best thing for you if you don't run primo would be eq... here's a different look for you...

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
5-18 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day www.n2bm.com

pct 19-22

n2guard n2bm.com

I would run this instead bro. Tren for a second cycle is not ideal

I agree with Dylan's cycle layout man. Glad you're open the advice as many aren't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

n2guard n2bm.com

Nice layout for him i agree.........but WINNIE n2bm ????

1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

n2guard n2bm.com

Thanks bro! This is some great stuff! Quick question though (and anyone can answer obviously). From what I know of these, most of them are used for cutting cycles. Is that correct? If so, how much lean muscle mass could I expect to gain throughout the cycle (of course supposing I kept a strict diet and kept everything else inline)? I have a fairly important photo shoot coming up this spring, and I'm trying to do some fairly serious bulking before then. Luckily, I don't have any important events coming up until then so now seemed ideal to start a short bulking cycle.

Thanks bro! This is some great stuff! Quick question though (and anyone can answer obviously). From what I know of these, most of them are used for cutting cycles. Is that correct? If so, how much lean muscle mass could I expect to gain throughout the cycle (of course supposing I kept a strict diet and kept everything else inline)? I have a fairly important photo shoot coming up this spring, and I'm trying to do some fairly serious bulking before then. Luckily, I don't have any important events coming up until then so now seemed ideal to start a short bulking cycle.

Bro PLEASE not the gains question! Theres no gains calculator... You can get SUSTAINABLE size with this... If this was not perfect for YOUR goals i certainly would not waste time putting it together for you

Bro PLEASE not the gains question! Theres no gains calculator... You can get SUSTAINABLE size with this... If this was not perfect for YOUR goals i certainly would not waste time putting it together for you

Haha! Yeah, it was kind of a dumbass and poorly worded question now that I think about it. I guess I was more looking for your personal experience with it. And also the why behind the specific roids you chose so that I can make more informed cycle decisions in the future.

Haha! Yeah, it was kind of a dumbass and poorly worded question now that I think about it. I guess I was more looking for your personal experience with it. And also the why behind the specific roids you chose so that I can make more informed cycle decisions in the future.

Bro anytime you ever need cycle guidance simply pm me or email me at [email protected]. Ive done several videos and articles on everything in your cycle that will fully educate you... Read and watch and then if you still have questions then let me know

Bro anytime you ever need cycle guidance simply pm me or email me at [email protected]. Ive done several videos and articles on everything in your cycle that will fully educate you... Read and watch and then if you still have questions then let me know

Thanks man! I really appreciate that. Where can I find your videos and articles?

What you gain depends on diet, training, genetics, and PCT (poor pct = loss of gains). Nobody can say what you will gain and keep after a cycle, although people do like to guess and say between X-Y. There are just too many factors to consider.

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input.

Week 1 - Week 4

Tren Ace: 50mg ED
25mg Turinabol or Winstrol (to avoid prog buildup)
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED (to prevent prolactin buildup)
Cranberry Extract (for kidneys)

Week 5-6

Tren Ace: 40mg ED
20mg Turinabol or Winstrol
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 25mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

Weeks 7-8

Test Prop: 250mg per week
Cytomel T3: 50mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 50mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

I also read that it was always good to take letro with a Tren cycle as it offsets the prog and prol sides very well. But I have no clue how much and how often to take it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is only my second cycle and I've never run Tren so I may be way off with my measurements. Let me know what y'all think.

If you need anymore info let me know.

Thanks in advance brothers!

my advise is you are rushing into tren to quickly, get a few more cycles under your belt first.Its a marathon, not a sprint.

Back
Top Bottom